AuthorTopic: Eurovision song contest  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
Eurovision song contest
« on: May 14 2007, 08:23 pm »
The Eurovision song contest happened 2 days ago and Serbia won. I have to admit I didn't like Serbia's song at all (sorry if I offended anyone from Serbia), even though Ukraine wasn't my favourite, I prefered them to win over Serbia because they were funny and provided loads of entertianment in their performance. My actual favourite entry was from Greece, the song was really catchy and it was nice is they win.

Anyway my country United Kingdom didn't do really well. They came 2nd last, although it was a shame that I thought their song for the United Kingdom was one of the best entry for my country. Last years entry for UK was crap, so I can understand why they scored so low with a rapper and school girls.

So how many people have seen the Eurovision? If so, did your country do well and what were your favourite/least favourite entries?
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: Eurovision song contest
« Reply #1 on: May 15 2007, 06:58 am »
WE CAME SECOND TO LAST !! YEA!! WE SHOWED THEM!!
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #2 on: May 24 2007, 11:30 pm »
The dutch (my country) got beaten pretty fast but i thought their song and singer was crap so. Last years entry of my country was better, catchy song and it was nice seeing girls of my own province singing in the Eurovision song contest ^^
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #3 on: May 25 2007, 04:08 am »
I liked Serbia's song it was really beautiful. Sweden got a 18th place, which I trurly don't understand. The song wasn't their best but it's a bit ABBA-ish.The Ark are so charming and Ola Salo (their vocalist) is such an lovely person. If you compare to Sweden's song two years back (Las Vegas with Martin Stenmark - Which was horrible. :DD) The Ark owns it by far and still they ONLY got one place above Las Vegas. Next year we're so going to have a Carola clone instead. Okay there were many songs that I really didn't understand why they got the place they did. Some good songs didn't even make it to the final either. >.>

Ukarine's song was bound to get votes but still I did NOT like it. Made ESC feel like a big joke. The ones I thought were okay or actually liked was: Serbia(<3), Greece(<3), Finland(<3), Sweden(<3), France, Russia, Belarus and Germany(<3).