AuthorTopic: Kanon 2006  (Read 2642 times)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Kanon 2006
« on: February 11 2007, 05:55 pm »
anyone else watching the remake of Kanon. It's fantastic, even better than the original.

spoiler for ep 19:
Show content
Yuuich and Ayu have become canon, at the very first of Ayu's arc. That was fast! O.O
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
Re: Kanon 2006
« Reply #1 on: February 11 2007, 11:55 pm »
of course i am watching it.  I love the presentation of the animation.  The background scene is really great and most of all Yuichi got better looks than the original one.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #2 on: February 12 2007, 12:42 am »
Does the new version made critical changes compared to the game?

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #3 on: February 12 2007, 02:32 am »
of course i am watching it. I love the presentation of the animation. The background scene is really great and most of all Yuichi got better looks than the original one.

not to mention, the new seiyuu is a lot better than the first one ^^

Does the new version made critical changes compared to the game?

I can't tell for sure but from what i've heard on other forums the remake follows the game script a lot with the exception of Shiori's arc where they made big changes.

^ no idea if this is true or not, i don't have the game XD

I could post the link to the forumproject on YnH were we've got this one and other anime's up for download for those who are interested in this anime..........

but i'm not gonna do that since we've had some people stealing our links and claiming them as their own uploads in the past (one of them was a member of CW >.<)
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.