0 (0%)
Murthag
1 (50%)
Arya
0 (0%)
Brom
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

AuthorTopic: Eragon book (may contain spoilers)  (Read 3626 times)

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
  • "I promised to protect you,so don't cry"
Eragon book (may contain spoilers)
« on: October 10 2006, 12:18 am »
I looooove this book! It's just a fabulous one! :inlove: I like stories with dragonriders ...And there's a movie who comes out in december! I would like to see it for my birthday...I think Eragon is just so...well,cute and cool.Murthag too.And Saphira is just so lovely....How long have I to wait 'til the third book comes out?!*sigh* :( So...I just wanted to know who's your favourite charachter and your opinion over this great book! :hello2:

Who said vampires aren't cool?!

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
Re: Eragon book (may contain spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: October 10 2006, 08:32 pm »
I luv this book too. I have completed 4 series of it including Eldest ( Eragon 3 and 4) and I can be able to watch the movie next month. * getting excited*  The 4th book is the coolest! Eragon finally became a real- yeah REAL- knight with such an intelligent brain and great power! OMG OMG Murthag's dragon is red! It sounds so coooooooooool! Haven't ya read them all?

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #2 on: October 11 2006, 05:26 am »
I only have read "Eragon" and "Eldest".The third book is'nt coming out yet... :(I must wait... When did he comed out in your country ?(I'm in Belgium,so I do not have a good english.Sorry... :keke:)

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 12 2006, 07:43 pm »
Hehehehehe Don't worry. * patpat* I am not a native speaker too. lol Belgium? Belgium...Belgium...Belgium.... * murmur for at least 12 hours* where do you live btw? I thought the book came out about 5 months ago. What part of the book are you reading? Have you finished the chapter where Eragon has to fight with Mu?

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #4 on: October 14 2006, 06:26 am »
I live in wemmel ,near Brussel...I've just finished "Eldest"(So I've read the chapter where Eragon has to fight Mu) :inlove:
Can't wait 'til I have the third book!!!!!!Just can't wait!If I don't have it soon,I'll die!! :cry: :sad5:

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
« Reply #5 on: October 15 2006, 10:12 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DON'T DIE! Bear will be sad if marie-chan committes suicide!
BTW I dunno why but yeah I don't like Arya very much. I think she and Eragon don't match. O____________O

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #6 on: October 16 2006, 04:49 am »
Me too,me too...I think it's because I like better Saphira and Angela...But Arya's still a good character.What a pity that Mu became a vilain...*snif*But I still Like him...!
Here's a picture I really like

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #7 on: October 17 2006, 12:21 am »
Bear-chan(may I call you "Bear-chan"?),What's your  favourite part of the story?For me ,I have two favourites parts.I like the scenes when Eragon fights in Farthen-Dûr(is it writen so??)and when he fights Mu.Those fights are just so...Impressive!And sooo cool!(yup cool!)Exept when Eragon gets hurt... :cry:

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
« Reply #8 on: October 22 2006, 10:28 pm »
Of course you can call me Bear-chan. It's a cute name!  :inlove: :inlove: That pic is so coooooooooool! OMG is that Saphira?  :rotfl: :inlove: :tongue: I wish I had a dragon! hEHEHEHEHE Maybe I'll kill Eragon and steal her from him. Bwhahahahaha  :laughing4: :laughing4: JK.JK. ^_^
Anyway, yeah I love every part of the book, especially fighting scence. ^_^ I have to say those are very exciting and impressive. Do you understand most of the " language" in Eragon? It's so hard to read and remember!  :tongue3:

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #9 on: October 23 2006, 05:32 am »
Yes it's Saphira on the pic. :inlove:And I understand most of the language. :greengrin:Hihi! It was'nt so hard to read 'cause it was in french (I speak french since i was 4 years old).But...I must admit that it's very hard to remember... :sweatdrop: If I had a dragon,I would spend all my time with him or her,I think!Just like Eragon...I want to have a dragon who would never leave me alone,and who would always love me! :inlove: :tongue3:

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
« Reply #10 on: October 23 2006, 08:36 pm »
Wow it's french? I just think it's an ancient language. Bwhahahahahaha. Anyway, it's sogooooooooooood to have a dragon. i WILL talk to it, feed it and care for it like my horse!

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #11 on: October 23 2006, 11:45 pm »
Hihi! :greengrin: French isn't an ancient language! And with a dragon ,it would take only 2 seconds to go to school!There would be a lot of dragons in my house! lol!But my house is'nt big enough...*sigh* :(
Anyway ,I really really *saying "really" during 24 hours* like Saphira.She's so attentive towards her master,Eragon... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
huh?You have a horse? I mean,your own horse??? :surprised: :surprised:

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
« Reply #12 on: October 25 2006, 04:17 pm »
Yeah I have one! IIn my uncle's farm. He is the most beautiful and faithful and fasted creature and he's my very best friend! I am him have been friends since I was in preimary school. I luv him. I would be very sad if he died. ><
Anyway, what do you want your dragon to be?

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #13 on: October 26 2006, 05:12 am »
In his personality ,he would be very noble.And he would be like a member of my family...!All the pets and creatures I would have would be like members of my family! So he would be my best friend,my confident(yup!),my brother...All that at the same time! And for you??

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #14 on: December 22 2006, 10:29 pm »
Do anyone have the song "One in every lifetime" from the movie