AuthorTopic: Full Moon wo Sagashite  (Read 5542 times)

Offline Hokuto

• Tarot Card
  • New Fan
  • Teh rozxzorxz
Full Moon wo Sagashite
« on: August 25 2006, 01:58 pm »
I think this manga is very interesting. I love the plotline and it runs very smoothly. Everyone is very well-developed. My favorite characters are Izumi and Mitsuki. Mitsuki has a very stressed out attitued than the anime which is all full of fillers.
What do you think?
XD
I made that sig and avatars! Hands off! The scan is from Shannon @ Clow Legacy. Little character icons from CLAMP site

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
Re: Full Moon wo Sagashite
« Reply #1 on: August 26 2006, 02:25 am »
I've watched the anime.  I remember i watched it non-stop 'til my mom yelled at me.   Most of all i love myco's voice as mitsuki.  i become an instant fan of changin my life.

My favorite character is takuto.  He looks like Nagoya from Kami Kaze Kaitou Jeanne (also Arina's work).  I collects stickers and sometimes i got a hard time in identifying who is who when i put both of them together.

I only read few chapters of fullmoon from its magazine.  I am aware with similarities and differences from both anime and manga.  However, i still love both of them.... They got their own plus points.  Like in anime.... i like the songs... all of them .... including scanty's songs... In manga... i like its ending... very dramatic.

I knew someone who read the manga would said that the anime was full of fillers.  well in my opinion the show was tailored for kids since the anime got kid's timeslot.  similar with tsubasa, the plot was lighten to suit the target audiences.

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #2 on: August 26 2006, 11:27 am »
Full moon wo sagashite is something you can watch 3 or 4 times without getting tired of it.

if you have read the manga you will understand me when i say that i liked the end of the manga more that the end of the anime.

my favorite character is Takuto. takuto and mitsuki are the perfect couple :)

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline Hokuto

• Tarot Card
  • New Fan
  • Teh rozxzorxz
« Reply #3 on: August 26 2006, 12:49 pm »
I love the anime too. ^^ I bought the DVD for it. I couldn't stop watching it. But I didn't like the dub very much. ^^;

Yeah I do. Lol.. I liked Angel Meroko though.

I like watching the anime a lot.. but so many episodes! XD I can't choose but they're all so good.. @.@

I get confused a lot on the manga.. maybe it's the fact I don't understand well or.. it's just like that.
I made that sig and avatars! Hands off! The scan is from Shannon @ Clow Legacy. Little character icons from CLAMP site

Offline charcoalz

• Obsessed Fan
  • onew <3
« Reply #4 on: August 26 2006, 02:34 pm »
i love full moon wo sagashite and of course, the songs <3
my favourite character is meroko...even though she CAN be annoying at times, she's still really kind. =)
i dunno how many times i've watched it...i remember crying in a few of the episodes...they were so sad =(
Show content
especially that episode when she finds out that eichi-kun was dead...o___O

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Family <3
itoko-san: Pretty, Okamirei
onee-san: Møon Li
futago-san: kudan

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #5 on: August 27 2006, 12:03 am »
I prefer the sub version rather than dub of FMwS because its Myco's voice that bring alive Mitsuki's singing talent.  Her voice is so beautiful... especially in first episode,
Show content
Mitsuki sang the song without any back ground music... that scene really catched my heart.

Offline Hokuto

• Tarot Card
  • New Fan
  • Teh rozxzorxz
« Reply #6 on: August 27 2006, 04:05 am »
That must be a little hard singing in a 12 year old's voice!
Myco and Changin' My Life is very talented!
I love them!
But why did they have to break up... =(
I like the episode Meroko Alone. Lol she scared people..
The thing that I don't like about Meroko is showing her love for Takuto. Its so annoying! >.>;

Offline *~LostKitty~*

• Good Fan
  • Haruhi & Tamaki looks so cute...
« Reply #7 on: August 28 2006, 10:26 pm »
Its's great !!! But I've only got the anime version...Mitsuki's voice sounds the same as when she's Fullmoon ( I think ) It's kindda weird cause a 12 year old and a 16 year old's voice should not sound the same. The songs in the anime are wonderful , especially Route L version of Eternal Snow .  My fav character is Takuto and I hate Eichi ( Takuto's rival ^_< )
>Anybody know where can I find the manga scans for Fullmoon ???
We're seeking our fleeting dreams in a world with no answers...

The shining blaze in my heart will convey my wish...

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #8 on: August 28 2006, 10:42 pm »
The thing that I don't like about Meroko is showing her love for Takuto. Its so annoying! >.>;

it can be funny...sometimes

Meroko: where are you going?! i just gave you a serious confession!
Takuto: yeah i know, but.............this is the 57th time

XD
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.