Poll

If you were  Clamp's imaginary member right now, what would you say to BeeTrain?

BeeTrain is hilarious!!!wonderful!!
1 (1.5%)
mmm...good job guys, let's to contract you 1 more year
1 (1.5%)
I hope that filling episodes didn't mess my reputation...
3 (4.5%)
what?? that's my manga in anime version??
14 (20.9%)
OMG!!!! what in the hell...!!! this is the war!!!
22 (32.8%)
you asks for a new AnimeStudio in the YellowPages...
9 (13.4%)
You call Mokona's kidnappers, they'll do a good job...
17 (25.4%)

Total Members Voted: 61

AuthorTopic: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBTrain or AntiNHK campaign  (Read 83263 times)

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
I created this topic for those who doesn't like Mokona ( obviously) and a new reason for this group.
I f you wanna unboson yourself and criticising BeeTrain or something about Clamp, you can talk here.

BeeTrain is getting me very upset and sometimes I wonder if BeeTrain heards  what fans think about their work...maybe a stupid question, but I still hope they improve TRC's anime... :angry:

I hope Tatasenko accept this official topic about mokona's kidnappers guild and BeeTrain's campaign. :keke:
« Last Edit: September 17 2006, 08:31 am by ishiyaki »

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBeeTrain c
« Reply #1 on: August 18 2006, 09:46 am »
beetrain sux terribly. ill join the anit beetrain comune <_<
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
Re: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBeeTrain campaign
« Reply #2 on: August 18 2006, 09:52 am »
I'm in.. BT has done such a wonderful job at NOT following up to CLAMP's manga and made the characters TOO out of character! (Specially with pairings ¬ ¬ Tomoyo x Kurogane, Chii x Fai)

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 19 2006, 02:55 am »
beetrain sux terribly. ill join the anit beetrain comune <_<
would you like become my second forum's family member? :wink:

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #4 on: August 19 2006, 03:17 am »
so now our Mokona's kidnappers guild has been officially claimed  :wink:!
(but the others members were already accustomed because i often talked about us in my posts  :keke:)

if you dislike beetrain,want to make mokona shut up,and have some informations to give us about where this damn sausage could be,contact us at once,our working is free,and we are acting for the sake of the KuroFainess,which is actually in hight danger because of the anti-yaoi state of mind of Beetrain and the betrayal of Mokona who tries constantly to oust Kurogane and Fai  :sweatdrop:

we are counting on you,your support will be the key to our success  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 19 2006, 03:32 am »
haha, thank you very much Tatasen-chan! :greengrin:

yeah, our team has been claimed, and you can discuss "BeeTrain's state of mind" and deffend KuroFainess in this topic too, but members are already doing it in topic"OhMyGod".
demo, all opinions are welcome here.
 :okay:
Enjoy!

thanks for vote!! :keke:
We accept advices! :D
At the moment, Mokona's kidnappers are being called to give service! :tongue:
« Last Edit: August 19 2006, 03:42 am by ishiyaki »

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #6 on: August 19 2006, 06:34 am »
WARNING

we warn you that our mission is really dangerous,Mokona is a "yaoi serial killer",each time Kurogane and Fai are having a serious discussion he is always interrupting them and destroying the hot atmosphere,so you have to be very careful if you really want to be implied,because Mokona isn't at all a loveable little mouse,he works for the gang Beetrain,and one of his most terribly 108 secrets techniques is to GET ON OUR NERVES  :angry:!
many of our team mates ended up totally crazy and were inmating in psychatric hospital  :confused:.Ishiyaki and i are the only two survivors  -_-...

thanks for your comprehension and compassion  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #7 on: August 19 2006, 07:01 am »
hehe, we're the strongest survivors.
 :rotfl:
BeeTrain is being manipulated by Mokona, he had used one of his 108 secrets techniques. A lot of Fangirls had suffered a panick attack since Mokona interrupts KuroFaiiness... :angry:
we need your support, this is the war!! :help: :angry5:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #8 on: August 19 2006, 08:14 am »
would you like become my second forum's family member? :wink:
sure. what relation?

ep 41 was the only ep that reatined all shonen ai-ness. i want aALL the eps to be that good :(
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #9 on: August 19 2006, 08:49 am »
you could be the 3rd member of our team, if you want :okay:

***Latest news***
NHK has communicated that its building has been attacked by 2 extranges balls, which warned "We've a message to BeeTrain:KuroFainess will never be canon!! and we'll not allow Kuro to be with Fai, anyway!!!!

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #10 on: August 19 2006, 09:31 am »
i just came back of investigation about this event  :surprised::

as you can see Mokona can transform himself into a terrible monster!he tried to aspirate CLAMP last chapter but hopefully i was there to save them,and i hid our favorites mangakas in a safe place...but i can't tell you where,because one of the 108 secret techniques of Mokona is to spy like James bond  :sweatdrop:!

in the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild i'm a knight,and i'm in charge of taking photos to inform you about the evolution of our mission  :okay:!
Ishiyaki is a reporter like me,and be sure that we will never allow Mokona to harm our  supporters  :wink:

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #11 on: August 19 2006, 09:44 am »
i just came back of investigation about this event :surprised::

as you can see Mokona can transform himself into a terrible monster!he tried to aspirate CLAMP last chapter but hopefully i was there to save them,and i hid our favorites mangakas in a safe place...but i can't tell you where,because one of the 108 secret techniques of Mokona is to spy like James bond :sweatdrop:!

in the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild i'm a knight,and i'm in charge of taking photos to inform you about the evolution of our mission :okay:!
Ishiyaki is a reporter like me,and be sure that we will never allow Mokona to harm our supporters :wink:

yes, you're the photograph, I'm the journalist :D
If Mokona acts as James Bond, we'll be in trouble....but Kuropon is with us and he hates Manjuu a lot...he'll never allow Mokona mess his sweet moments with Fai, so...Mokona is BeeTrain's ally!!!
---Mokona---
"Yaoi/Aishonen must die!!!WWUHAUHAUAUAHHA!! Kuropon will be mine!!! I'll use one of my 108 techniques to separate both!!"

Guys, we must call our great hero...KURODZILLA!! :rotfl:

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #12 on: August 19 2006, 10:08 am »
i send him at once with my pokeball :

GO KURODZILLA,attack kamehameha  :angry:!!!

but Mokona risposts by "big eyes"  :sad5:

an then our Kurogane loses pathetically,letting the two Mokonas celebrating their victory with cookies  :dodge:

but no panick,they have peharps won a battle,but not the war!tomorrow will be another day  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #13 on: August 19 2006, 10:12 am »
hehehe, good job Tatasen-chan! but warriors must rest, so as you say, tomorrow will be another day!
good night and don't switch off your lamp or BlackMokona will be atractted by darkness(he always waits inside a wardrobe or below your bed!! :tongue:

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #14 on: August 19 2006, 10:42 am »
hehehe, good job Tatasen-chan! but warriors must rest, so as you say, tomorrow will be another day!
good night and don't switch off your lamp or BlackMokona will be atractted by darkness(he always waits inside a wardrobe or below your bed!! :tongue:

hum,you are supposed to be my team mate,so you should cheer me up instead of scary me   :sweatdrop:!
but tonight the first to go sleep is you,so you will be their first prey  :tongue:!
but don't worry,they are certainly exhausted after their fight against Kurodzilla  :okay:!

* Forum Family *

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #15 on: August 19 2006, 01:39 pm »
i think were the only ones in this campaingn :P we need more suporteres for this type of thing XD
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #16 on: August 20 2006, 11:03 am »
i think were the only ones in this campaingn :P we need more suporteres for this type of thing XD

Ishiyaki and i are the mains members of the team,but you can be our subordinate (we will send you on battle when it will be too dangerous for us  :haha:)
no,i was joking of course,but we need as much fighters as we can to thwart Mokona's plan,especially since that now we know another of his 108 secrets techniques which is...

PROLIFERATION  :sweatdrop:

* Forum Family *

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #17 on: August 20 2006, 11:11 am »
Can I join the Anti-Bee Train movement, and obstain from kidnapping Mokona? I mean, one of my online nicknames is Mokona, I'd hate to be a hypocrite, ect, ect.

Bee Train has good animation days, and really BAD animation days. It's just our luck that their BAD animation days tend to be when they're working on filler episodes, so we get a double-dose of 'ew'. >>;
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #18 on: August 20 2006, 11:58 am »
yeah,a volunteer  :keke:!
so i will add your name under my sig on the "Mokona's kidnappers" text line,i hope that you are prepared to risk your life at each instant,and that you are not asthmatic,because one of the 108 secrets techinques of Mokona is

HEARTACHE

Mokona appears precipitately in front of you to scary you  -_-

Kurogane ALMOST DIE from this painful attack  :sweatdrop:

anyway congratulation for your assignement  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #19 on: August 20 2006, 01:21 pm »
Errrr..... I never said I wanted to kidnap Mokona..... >>;
*Ironically enough, has athsma. -_-;*
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList