Poll

If you were  Clamp's imaginary member right now, what would you say to BeeTrain?

BeeTrain is hilarious!!!wonderful!!
1 (1.5%)
mmm...good job guys, let's to contract you 1 more year
1 (1.5%)
I hope that filling episodes didn't mess my reputation...
3 (4.5%)
what?? that's my manga in anime version??
14 (20.9%)
OMG!!!! what in the hell...!!! this is the war!!!
22 (32.8%)
you asks for a new AnimeStudio in the YellowPages...
9 (13.4%)
You call Mokona's kidnappers, they'll do a good job...
17 (25.4%)

Total Members Voted: 61

AuthorTopic: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBTrain or AntiNHK campaign  (Read 84062 times)

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
Re: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBTrain or AntiNHK campaign
« Reply #220 on: December 06 2006, 08:00 am »
Yeah, but only a wonderful soul would remake  TRC...It's hard that an animation enterprise decide and offer do that  itself to improve something that has been made before which had "succes". It'd be a dream, sincerely...

Offline MJ Walker

• I will be the godmother of AllenxRabi's baby <3
  • Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #221 on: January 31 2007, 11:30 am »
Can I join? I don't hate Mokona, but he does distube the KuroXFye moments, so he is kinda a pain in the but. BeeTrain killed TRC for sure. I'm a emo kid when I remember that. [The only good part was Outo country]

My first siggie on Photoshop! Yeay for me!!
Did System of a Down do the new DeathNote opening!?
Lol

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
Re: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBTrain or
« Reply #222 on: February 03 2007, 07:35 pm »
I wonder what will happen if they remake TRC...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #223 on: February 08 2007, 02:57 am »
not likely to happen. but i hope to god that CLAMP works with BT on season 3, orelse tokyo will be all sunshine and ranbows rather then rain and blood -_-
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #224 on: February 09 2007, 04:24 am »
Can I join? I don't hate Mokona, but he does distube the KuroXFye moments, so he is kinda a pain in the but. BeeTrain killed TRC for sure. I'm a emo kid when I remember that. [The only good part was Outo country]

I wish ppl would stop bashing Beetrain....they made good series and game animation after all [they made the Tales series[url/] ppl!] It's NHK's fault for censorship...and Beetrain wouldnt have been lazy if NHK wasnt censoring....

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #225 on: February 09 2007, 06:54 am »
they STILL could have atleast TRIED to make tsubasa season 2 tolerable. the only episode that had ANY efort was "secret of the library" it was the only episode with PURE canon, straight down to the kurofainess. ok yes the music cues were semi off, and that arch thingy was wierd, but it DID add to more kurofainess (the way kuro LOOKED at fai after he walked thru the arch
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #226 on: February 09 2007, 08:06 am »
Oh my, I didn't remember this topic, gomen nasai^^ U

My hope is already vanished although it's going to be a 3rd season by BeeTrain...We'll wait till April, but I don't think they improved the anime...I don't understand how Clamp could have been there without say anything!

Clamp has reactiones too late, in my opinion

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
  • Look into my eye and tell me what You see...
« Reply #227 on: February 09 2007, 08:30 am »
Oh my, I didn't remember this topic, gomen nasai^^ U

My hope is already vanished although it's going to be a 3rd season by BeeTrain...We'll wait till April, but I don't think they improved the anime...I don't understand how Clamp could have been there without say anything!

Clamp has reactiones too late, in my opinion

Hmm, I heard that CLAMP never shows any interest in anime's based on their manga's.

Gomen for my bad english >.<

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #228 on: February 09 2007, 08:40 am »
Hmm, I heard that CLAMP never shows any interest in anime's based on their manga's.
Really?? In Spain, people hasn't bought TRC Manga so much cause they'had seen anime...Anime has messed manga here...:(:(:(

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #229 on: February 09 2007, 09:14 am »
Really?? In Spain, people hasn't bought TRC Manga so much cause they'had seen anime...Anime has messed manga here...:(:(:(

It's not a rare thing - TRC is no exception - almost everyone can have anime due the internet, but it's not so easy with manga or only scans - some people prefer anime, because 'the pictures are moving'. I always prefer manga when it goes to CLAMP.
MKR anime plot  was also different from the manga. SO TRC is no exception. CLAMP doesn't care if the anime will follow the manga plot, or not..All they do, is just giving the permission and copyright.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #230 on: February 09 2007, 07:04 pm »
I didn't know this messing had been happened in another anime,as you say in MKR. I can't imagine WTF BeeTrain are going to do as "happy ending" in TRC...destroying canon and bloodless...I can't imagine X world if it appears...X(

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #231 on: February 09 2007, 10:55 pm »
I didn't know this messing had been happened in another anime,as you say in MKR. I can't imagine WTF BeeTrain are going to do as "happy ending" in TRC...destroying canon and bloodless...I can't imagine X world if it appears...X(

I can't imagine anything "happy" about new season. If they won't do it like in the manga - then we won't have Real Syaoran, Clone Syaoran won't eat Fai's eye, Fei won't be a vampire, Sakura won't have problems with her leg, etc, etc... And we have to remember, that there is Kamui - I can't think of him as a happy, innoncent person, that wouldn't even harm a fly... 
But on the other hand, everything is possible >.<

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #232 on: February 11 2007, 06:43 am »
oh god, i dread what theyll do to kamui. i tried to read X, but couldnt follow the plot so i gave up. but i DID like kamui (and subaru, of course) in TRC. i dread what theyll turn them into in the 3rd season. especialy subaru, since there are 2 forms of him, the younger, femine version of him from TB, and the older version from X.

as for CLAMP and animes from their mangas. i really hope they DO atleast keep better watch over BT. after the crappiest anime in the world of the year that season 2 turned out to be, i hope they want to regain their fanbase from season 3.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #233 on: February 11 2007, 08:24 am »
as for CLAMP and animes from their mangas. i really hope they DO atleast keep better watch over BT. after the crappiest anime in the world of the year that season 2 turned out to be, i hope they want to regain their fanbase from season 3.

I doubt it :( They care for their mangas (but not so much...) and I'm sure, that the fans won't abandom the series - some people in my country, claiming that they are TRC fans didn't know that there is a manga -_- They thought that it's an alternative universe for CCS or maybe a plot Tomoyo created... (honestly!)
And if someone is a young person and know only the anime - he or she wouldn't mind, beacuse of lack of knolage about the manga.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #234 on: February 11 2007, 11:06 am »
I doubt it :( They care for their mangas (but not so much...) and I'm sure, that the fans won't abandom the series - some people in my country, claiming that they are TRC fans didn't know that there is a manga -_- They thought that it's an alternative universe for CCS or maybe a plot Tomoyo created... (honestly!)
And if someone is a young person and know only the anime - he or she wouldn't mind, beacuse of lack of knolage about the manga.
gosh! REALLY?? where do you live Tsu? I've no hope for 3season...when I said  "happy" I wanted to say "stupid ending where canon is destroyed and all finish too much well "...*Ishiyaki writes desesperately a new storyboard to save Clamp's dignity*

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #235 on: February 11 2007, 07:16 pm »
gosh! REALLY?? where do you live Tsu? I've no hope for 3season...when I said "happy" I wanted to say "stupid ending where canon is destroyed and all finish too much well "...*Ishiyaki writes desesperately a new storyboard to save Clamp's dignity*

Poland >.< (-> I'm ashamed of my country sometimes) It's because we have season 1 on dvd, but no manga. Luckly some people use their brains and they surf in Internet :)

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #236 on: February 12 2007, 12:26 am »
Poland >.< (-> I'm ashamed of my country sometimes) It's because we have season 1 on dvd, but no manga. Luckly some people use their brains and they surf in Internet :)
God, don't be ashamed, Tsu.  :wink:(I'd like visit Poland, but it's very cold  :toothy11: )Marketing and publications works different in all Europe. The arriving of manga was very early in UK, France and Spain, but DVDs doesn't, in Spain at least. The movie has come 2 month ago (with a horrorific seiyuus...) :angry:

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #237 on: February 12 2007, 01:14 am »
God, don't be ashamed, Tsu. :wink:(I'd like visit Poland, but it's very cold :toothy11: )Marketing and publications works different in all Europe. The arriving of manga was very early in UK, France and Spain, but DVDs doesn't, in Spain at least. The movie has come 2 month ago (with a horrorific seiyuus...) :angry:

Yes, it's too cold >.<
The movie of xxxHolic and TRC came out togheter on dvd. And we have everything only subbed ^^ When it comes to dvd, it's great... But it's hard with CLAMP manga - we have X, Chobits and Wish published. There were plans for CCS and MKR, but it didn't work :(

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #238 on: February 13 2007, 07:18 pm »
CCS isn't published??? on my...what a pity...:(

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #239 on: March 04 2007, 01:05 pm »
they STILL could have atleast TRIED to make tsubasa season 2 tolerable. the only episode that had ANY efort was "secret of the library" it was the only episode with PURE canon, straight down to the kurofainess. ok yes the music cues were semi off, and that arch thingy was wierd, but it DID add to more kurofainess (the way kuro LOOKED at fai after he walked thru the arch

Is that the only reason why you hate it? Because it doesnt have "kurofainess" as you claim? ...I dont see anyone thrashing about MKR anime where I heard that characters who werent supposed to die DID DIE... now I say that's going off the topic there. Number 1] they could have animated it better, I agree, some of the drawings were crappy....however...what I look for is character development and they were trying to do that. Alot of ppl hate the fact that Sakura went from Naive and friendly to cold b**ch, Beetrain is trying to make a transistion between that...making Sakura try to stand up more for herself or whatever, I dont know. And making Syaoran, Kurogane and Fai have more interaction before the BIG CHANGE, the sad and boring sulking parts where they want nothing more to do with each other anymore and just want to get the hell away from each other. I can understand that. They wanted a happier ending for the SEASON before the big blood bath sorrowful self pity part. Beetrain is capable of blood and storylines...dont believe me? Go watch the Tales series! I just dont like ppl blaming Beetrain. Blame the damn CHILDREN'S PROGRAM. And how can you throw off Beetrain because of season 2 when they did a great season 1? ...What, one thing doesnt go you're way in the manga, you're gonna throw temper tantrums at CLAMP? Besides, I think I know why Beetrain let other ppl draw Tsubasa for season 2...it was around the time Tales of Abyss was being made, so of course they made their greater animators work on that game.

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3