Poll

If you were  Clamp's imaginary member right now, what would you say to BeeTrain?

BeeTrain is hilarious!!!wonderful!!
1 (1.5%)
mmm...good job guys, let's to contract you 1 more year
1 (1.5%)
I hope that filling episodes didn't mess my reputation...
3 (4.5%)
what?? that's my manga in anime version??
14 (20.9%)
OMG!!!! what in the hell...!!! this is the war!!!
22 (32.8%)
you asks for a new AnimeStudio in the YellowPages...
9 (13.4%)
You call Mokona's kidnappers, they'll do a good job...
17 (25.4%)

Total Members Voted: 61

AuthorTopic: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBTrain or AntiNHK campaign  (Read 84054 times)

Offline little kittie san

• hug me and don't ever let go...
Re: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBTrain or AntiNHK campaign
« Reply #200 on: October 29 2006, 01:20 pm »
i'm one of the ANTI man!!! it's war BTrain and NHK!! ahahah

♥In life, there's no such thing as coincidence. There's only Inevitability.♥

♡A new pair of jeans would make me happy for only a day.
♡A new cell phone would make me happy for only a week.
♡A new car would make me happy for only a month.
♡A new house would make me happy for a year.
you know what can make me happy forever?

♡♥ You ♥♡

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBTrain or
« Reply #201 on: October 29 2006, 01:44 pm »
is syaoran(or someone who resembles him...<_< ) "swrod fightuing" or doing a funky dance? O_o

and hells, it took a whole lot more to break inuyashas testusaiga (albiet a demon fang, but atleast it made you go O.O when it happened...from the looks of thins breaikng hein makes you go  :shifty: :angry:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Aethelthryth

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #202 on: October 29 2006, 05:04 pm »
I feel just the same way. The thing is, Tsubasa has been so commersialized and advertized that it's brought in a new audience. An audience that has had little if any exposure to CLAMP, so they see this brutally raped and butchered anime and think it reflects CLAMP's work in general (if they even know who CLAMP is.) I've been so bitter about the handling of the anime, but only because it had so much potential. [/teacher mode]And I will watch for your opinions on said teaser to determine whether or not I should even bother with it. :D

I totally agree with you.
I really wonder why CLAMP is not doing anything to stop BeeTrain from doing this. Is it because their contract is not over yet? There should be a way to get out from the contract somehow...I mean, BT is really really messing up the story and it doesn't even represent CLAMP's work anymore, so why continue? If I were CLAMP, I would've murdered BT myself...

Well, maybe I won't really kill BT people, but I just wanna express my anger towards BT....

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #203 on: October 30 2006, 01:11 am »
Beetrain has really lost all the main thread of the serie,they are creating useless arcs without any logical,their scenarios hasn't got any climax,and now they are even drawing nameless things!
i mean that they are tryng to hide the lack of interest of their episodes by putting a incoherent action with weird effects totally indigestible  -_-

for instance take a look at these ignominies :

can you tell me what is this strange pink thing?it makes me think of spaghettis made in Materazzi (sorry but i'm french and i'm a little traumatised by the world cup,if you understand what i mean  :sweatdrop:)

is it a sword in fire or a ice cream with citrus and strawberry  :shifty:?

i didn't know that a sword could break like a chocolate bar  :tongue:

please,don't tell me that these are wings,it looks like two meringues  :confused:

oh,the spaghettis are back (damned materazzi)...no i'm joking,of course these are not spaghettis,Shaolan is just doing gymnastic with silk ribbons  :dodge:

so according to my investigation i have found what was the problem of Beetrain :
THEY ARE STARVING !!!
everything they draw has the form of a food,so we really have to bring them sushis  :okay:!
since Fai hates this he will be enough generous to give them all his supply so it will help us do economies,everything is calculated with me  :haha:)

Mmm... Just this once, I'll go into Mokona mode (chomps sushi). Sushi goes well with omu rice (goes into CCS Sakura mode) and then some chocolate (goes into Kero-chan mode) and a bottle or two of sake (goes into Kuro-pon mode).

That looks like good manju (gets chomped by Mokona)...

Offline Giraffe-o-Life

• New Fan
  • Pink is Manly
« Reply #204 on: October 30 2006, 01:54 am »
I totally agree with you.
I really wonder why CLAMP is not doing anything to stop BeeTrain from doing this. Is it because their contract is not over yet? There should be a way to get out from the contract somehow...I mean, BT is really really messing up the story and it doesn't even represent CLAMP's work anymore, so why continue? If I were CLAMP, I would've murdered BT myself...

Well, maybe I won't really kill BT people, but I just wanna express my anger towards BT....

Mmm, It's pretty hard to get out a a contract these days, so I doubt there's much they can do. I get the feeling they don't really care anymore. But, although I realize CLAMP were most likely planning the Acid Tokyo arc from the start, I like to think that making it particularly bloody, violent, and slashy was THEIR way of expressing their anger towards Beetrain. :XD:

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #205 on: November 19 2006, 08:14 am »
Mmm, It's pretty hard to get out a a contract these days, so I doubt there's much they can do. I get the feeling they don't really care anymore. But, although I realize CLAMP were most likely planning the Acid Tokyo arc from the start, I like to think that making it particularly bloody, violent, and slashy was THEIR way of expressing their anger towards Beetrain. :XD:
totally agree.

I fear that BTrain is gonna transform X arc in "Barbie and the Nutcracker" or something like that...
Kamui=fairy :tongue3:
Fuuma=prince Ken
XDXDXD
*prays again and again//BTrain makes me had headaches*

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #206 on: December 04 2006, 02:34 am »
WOw, nobody by here since 19 november???

*cries a bit*

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #207 on: December 04 2006, 06:30 am »
I wish ppl would stop blaming Beetrain for NHK's censorness.....I posted a topic on the Tsubasa Forums that Beetrain would have done better if it wasnt for NHK....they did the Tales openings, if anyone didnt know that....
Beetrain or NHK?

Edit: Here's a quote from one person on the forum.

Bee Train, however, plays a part in how things are played out/presented in the anime. As far as I'm concerned though, we probably would have had a better anime if it had not been aired on NHK, because at least the story would have been more easily portrayed and they wouldn't have had to make about half (or more, not sure, since I haven't seen that much of TC) the second season into filler because there was no way that the network could have continued the story any further because of their censorship policies. /takes a breath.

Bottom line: NHK is the main problem, while Bee Train is lazy and has to go by NHK's demands.

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #208 on: December 04 2006, 06:34 am »
It's true that BeeTrain didn't have anything to do with the censoring.

But the writing is still bad. And there were lots of things that they could have avoided. Lots of OOCness that was unnecessary.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #209 on: December 04 2006, 06:36 am »
Well I found for the most part the fillers were pretty good [minus that damn BUS EP] ....I mean....I agree with some forums I read....ppl would have made a BIGGER hassle if they ended the 2nd season in Tokyo Arc, where we have to wait for a year....better to end with a happy ending before all the angst comes flooding in....I mean..no offense to Naruto fans, but I rather they have a few fillers and wait a year rather than have a year of fillers....

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Giraffe-o-Life

• New Fan
  • Pink is Manly
« Reply #210 on: December 04 2006, 07:44 am »
Well I found for the most part the fillers were pretty good [minus that damn BUS EP] ....I mean....I agree with some forums I read....ppl would have made a BIGGER hassle if they ended the 2nd season in Tokyo Arc, where we have to wait for a year....better to end with a happy ending before all the angst comes flooding in....I mean..no offense to Naruto fans, but I rather they have a few fillers and wait a year rather than have a year of fillers....

I think the bigger complaint is that so much filler wouldn't have been needed if the story line had been managed better. There was a lot of material for Beetrain to work with before they had to worry about the Tokyo Arc, but they rushed through arcs that could have been better if they were more drawn out. Personally, I found most of the filler episodes to be badly written and in some cases (episode 50) completely unwatchable, but I wouldn't be so inclined to complain if they'd done a better job earlier in season 2. I'd have been satisfied if they'd ended on a cliff-hanger leaving Recourt. :\

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #211 on: December 04 2006, 11:00 pm »
its stil partly beetrains fault. thesecond season COULD have been wonderful! just look at episode 41! they had the capacity to do it right, but they were just simpy to anal about NHK's rules. also, beetrain can be blamed too. theyre the ones who hired cra-animators. its not NHK's fault that everyone looks f-ed up, and NHK didnt character rape everyone and destroy the canon! NHK only set ground  rules, to make the show PG (it cant be pg-13...pg-13 cartoons are more violent then TRC was)
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #212 on: December 05 2006, 12:51 am »
NHK-----> the censor

BTrain--->bad writter and lazy doing animation.

NHK+BT= Nightmare and Clamp and fan's embarrasement

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #213 on: December 05 2006, 12:59 am »
NHK-----> the censor

BTrain--->bad writter and lazy doing animation.

NHK+BT= Nightmare and Clamp and fan's embarrasement

AGREE!!!TOTALLY AGREE!  :angry:
d*** NHK+BEE-TRAIN!  :angry:

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #214 on: December 05 2006, 01:00 am »
The reason they were so lazy is because they knew they couldnt fight NHK's demands, so they just go lazy and decided it wasnt worth it.

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #215 on: December 05 2006, 01:01 am »
Totally agree...I think that the best anime of tsubasa is in our minds...

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #216 on: December 06 2006, 03:26 am »
So what's gonna happen to TRC, then?

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #217 on: December 06 2006, 03:35 am »
The reason they were so lazy is because they knew they couldnt fight NHK's demands, so they just go lazy and decided it wasnt worth it.

Yes. Exactly. And that's a terrible attitude to have when you're making something, so it's no wonder the anime turned out so horribly. Tsubasa would have been better served by a company that actually cared and tried to make it good despite the restrictions instead of just pulling pointless filler after pointless filler out of their asses.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #218 on: December 06 2006, 04:27 am »
At least, Clamp keeps on having prestige...of course...

Offline Sheepworld

• New Fan
  • What? What? What?
« Reply #219 on: December 06 2006, 05:39 am »
I hope that sometime in the future a remake will be made by a better studio, just like the Negima and Kanon remakes. What I really hated about the anime, season 2 in particular, was how horrible everyone looked. Even if they had restrictions, they could have at least kept the character designs consistent since design has nothig to do with censorship and it doesn't take that much of your budget to just keep the characters recognisable. (/rant).
Go! Go! GO!