Poll

If you were  Clamp's imaginary member right now, what would you say to BeeTrain?

BeeTrain is hilarious!!!wonderful!!
1 (1.5%)
mmm...good job guys, let's to contract you 1 more year
1 (1.5%)
I hope that filling episodes didn't mess my reputation...
3 (4.5%)
what?? that's my manga in anime version??
14 (20.9%)
OMG!!!! what in the hell...!!! this is the war!!!
22 (32.8%)
you asks for a new AnimeStudio in the YellowPages...
9 (13.4%)
You call Mokona's kidnappers, they'll do a good job...
17 (25.4%)

Total Members Voted: 61

AuthorTopic: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBTrain or AntiNHK campaign  (Read 83866 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBeeTrain campaign
« Reply #20 on: August 20 2006, 01:53 pm »
you are already exhausted before even having begun your first mission  :sweatdrop:?
okay,no problem,i always have a solution for each case  :wink::
we will hire your service as the doctor of the Mokona's kidnappers guild since you seems to be an excellent "imaginary invalid"  :haha:

here is your badge  :okay::

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBeeTrain c
« Reply #21 on: August 20 2006, 02:15 pm »
im also mainly just for anti-beetrain ^^;;

WTH!?  O_o

i think yuuko took care of these mokonas. she turned them into a handfull of mokona beanbags...she was juggling them in an ep of holic that aired after this ep aired :lol:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: August 20 2006, 04:03 pm »
so now our Mokona's kidnappers guild has been officially claimed  :wink:!
(but the others members were already accustomed because i often talked about us in my posts  :keke:)

if you dislike beetrain,want to make mokona shut up,and have some informations to give us about where this damn sausage could be,contact us at once,our working is free,and we are acting for the sake of the KuroFainess,which is actually in hight danger because of the anti-yaoi state of mind of Beetrain and the betrayal of Mokona who tries constantly to oust Kurogane and Fai  :sweatdrop:

we are counting on you,your support will be the key to our success  :okay:

Oh. For a while I thought you were after CLAMP's Mokona and not the white manju. Mmm, manju....

i just came back of investigation about this event  :surprised::

as you can see Mokona can transform himself into a terrible monster!he tried to aspirate CLAMP last chapter but hopefully i was there to save them,and i hid our favorites mangakas in a safe place...but i can't tell you where,because one of the 108 secret techniques of Mokona is to spy like James bond  :sweatdrop:!

in the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild i'm a knight,and i'm in charge of taking photos to inform you about the evolution of our mission  :okay:!
Ishiyaki is a reporter like me,and be sure that we will never allow Mokona to harm our  supporters  :wink:

OOT: You're a reporter? *sniff* I was one too... *sniff* I miss my old job *sniff*

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #23 on: August 20 2006, 08:05 pm »
i actualy wouldnt mind doing soemthing to the damn white thing. look at the size of this thing!!:

(click for full size)

kurogane is alwatys shown in hte manga grabbing mokona in one hand, mokona gigling and him FITTING in kuro;s hand. KING KONG wouldnt be able to whold this thing in his hand!!! O.O

IG did mokona right. that mokona is cuddleable like a plush toy. beetrain's is probably larger than MKR's, ne?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #24 on: August 20 2006, 10:36 pm »
thanks for you participation,tell me what custom would you like to have and i will give you a suitable image as a certificate of your belonging  :okay:

now about my daily investigation,i caught Mokona in flagrant offence of trying to kiss Fai in order to replace Kurogane and kill the KuroFainess  :angry:!

WARNING:this images have sexual connotation,so parental advisors is recquired  :confused:

this sausage mummy is going too far  :dodge:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #25 on: August 21 2006, 05:12 am »
Gomen, I've been busy... :sweatdrop:

I'm glad, new mates!!! :hello2:
our campaign is working so well!!

OMG!! Tatasenko, what you say is a big big big problem!!! Mokona is helping BeeTrain to kill KuroFainess, we can't allow it!! :angry:
besides, Mokona's kisses...when Mokona kisses, he eats you entire cause his giant mouth...be carefull, this is one of his 108 techniques!!
Members and Fangirls, if you see an adorable white/black ball and it says "MEKYO!", run away!! that's a curse! :hmp:

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #26 on: August 21 2006, 05:27 am »
i'm relieved you came back,i was starting thinking that Mokona has jailed you in his giant prison mouth  :keke:!
yeah,as you can see this monster kept persecuting our lovely couple,and after having failed to kiss Fai,he tried to hide the screen so that we couldn't see anymore Kurogane and Fai  :shifty: :

Mokona is taking all the place  :sweatdrop:

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #27 on: August 21 2006, 05:31 am »
Yeah, Good photos!

We can't forget that in his delirium, Mokona present us Fai as  a mad teacher!! and Mamjuu was trying to S&S SHARED KISS!! he really drives crazy everybody!!

be careful, he's everywhere!!

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #28 on: August 21 2006, 07:38 am »
exactly,Mokona is trying to make us forget about the KuroFainess by showing us a huge amount of ShaoSakuraness  :dodge:!
episode 37 was so indigestible that i'm sure that this mummy sausage was aiming at disgusting us from the KuroFai couple by forcing us to see vapidity,nonsenses,and ridiculous love story between Shoalan and Sakura  :angry:

look at that,we really don't want Kurogane and Fai to end up with this silly faces   :tongue:

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #29 on: August 21 2006, 07:42 am »
I agree :angry:
DarkPersian  has opened a topic about BeeTrain. I asked to join us! :wink:

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #30 on: August 21 2006, 11:09 pm »
I created this topic for those who doesn't like Mokona ( obviously) and a new reason for this group.
I f you wanna unboson yourself and criticising BeeTrain or something about Clamp, you can talk here.

BeeTrain is getting me very upset and sometimes I wonder if BeeTrain heards  what fans think about their work...maybe a stupid question, but I still hope they improve TRC's anime... :angry:

I hope Tatasenko accept this official topic about mokona's kidnappers guild and BeeTrain's campaign. :keke:

Hey hey..Mokona's awesome. Bee Train might've made "it" annoying, but Mokona is Mokona. Moko-chan pwnzorzlolwtfzors you all. Sides, I always think that the CLAMP Mokona is Mokona. I like the idea of thinking she's within the manga they publish.

I don't get this at all. You guys love Fai but not Mokona? Mokona's like..always with Fai's side. Gotta love its eyes too when going Mekyo! Freakin scary white awesome manjuu.
Koko ni ite

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #31 on: August 21 2006, 11:40 pm »
our aim is to kill the couple Mokona/Fai exactly like Mokona is trying to botch the couple Kurogane/Fai  :okay: (Mokona doesn't love Fai,he is only manipulating him and acting for the sake of Beetrain who want to make money on the couple Kuogane/Tomoyo like he manage to do with the couple Shaolan/Sakura  :angry:)

...all this messy pairings are giving me headache,but we have to hold on for our beloved KuoFainess  :okay:
fortunately Fai has brought us a wonderful tresor to heal this disease,the "armurita drink",which is the symbol of his blood bond with Kurogane (in mythologie it is say that this potion was offering immortality to gods  :surprised:)

so now with this miraculous artefact we can ovecome every ordeal  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: August 22 2006, 02:57 am by Tatasenko »

* Forum Family *

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #32 on: August 22 2006, 12:56 am »
so now with this miraculous artefact we can ovecome every ordeal  :rotfl:

speaking of which,...is it just me, or does te anime make fai seem rather retrded at times :confused: fai's wierd yes, but he has his limits in the manga :(
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #33 on: August 22 2006, 01:32 am »
I'm more with Syaozen than the anti-Mokona-ness on this one.... Still ready to launch an assault on Bee Train with my ladle of doom, but not one on Mokona. ^^;
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #34 on: August 22 2006, 03:16 am »
I'm more with Syaozen than the anti-Mokona-ness on this one.... Still ready to launch an assault on Bee Train with my ladle of doom, but not one on Mokona. ^^;

no problem,we will form differents groups as soon as we will have enough menbers to build an army,and so while a team will battle Mokona and his troops,another one will take advantage of the dispersion to enter beetrain's secret base  :okay:

speaking of which,...is it just me, or does te anime make fai seem rather retrded at times :confused: fai's wierd yes, but he has his limits in the manga :(

you are right,Beetrain is trying to make Fai looks like a débile mental,he is more and more humiliated,this is just a question of time before he becomes totally crazy  :confused:!
look at the transformation of Fai since season one  :surprised::

childish   :sad5:

weird  :dodge:!!

senile  :tongue3:!!!

* Forum Family *

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #35 on: August 22 2006, 04:44 am »

you are right,Beetrain is trying to make Fai looks like a débile mental,he is more and more humiliated,this is just a question of time before he becomes totally crazy  :confused:!
look at the transformation of Fai since season one  :surprised::

childish   :sad5:

weird  :dodge:!!

senile  :tongue3:!!!
damn them. fai is suposed to be quirky yes, but not THAT quirky! the anime makes him queerer then he's suposed to be :sad5:
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #36 on: August 22 2006, 06:12 am »
it seemed suspicious that Fai was acting more and more dumb,so i investigated his daily habit,and i found That Mokona poisoned Fai's food  :sad5:!
it is a substance which gives halluccinations and pipe dreams,but Mokona needed a dealer to obtain this drug,and i couldn't believe it when i discovered that it was Touya who supplied Mokona  :surprised:!

look at this traffickers:

Touya i almost found me,but i manage to escape  :sweatdrop:

Fai is eating some ugly green porridge  :shifty:

and now he is in total psychotic belief,and think that he can fly  :dodge:

* Forum Family *

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #37 on: August 22 2006, 06:26 am »
*Gasp* I didn't knew Mokona could be so evil!

Question: Where did all of this came? I mean, why are you using Mokona as the evil one? I'm kinda lost...thanks to school! *scowls*

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #38 on: August 22 2006, 06:41 am »
actually,it is quite simple  :wink::

recently Mokona is starting to be a little too much the star of the recents episodes (like in 37,and now the next episode will again be about him and kero),and on the other hand there is less and less KuroFainess in season 2,so we are blaming Beetrain to try to kill the yaoi pairing of Kurogane and Fai by putting Mokona on the top of the scene  :angry:

our anger has increased since we have seen the article about Kurogane and Tomoyo,and Mokona over presence is really beginning to get on our nerves,so Ishiyaki on i have decided to rally as many warriors as we can to build an army and invade beetrain studio in order to stop the slaughter  :dodge:

i will be glad if you join our cause,especially since i appreciate you very much on this forum  :keke:

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #39 on: August 22 2006, 06:41 am »
it seemed suspicious that Fai was acting more and more dumb,so i investigated his daily habit,and i found That Mokona poisoned Fai's food  :sad5:!
it is a substance which gives halluccinations and pipe dreams,but Mokona needed a dealer to obtain this drug,and i couldn't believe it when i discovered that it was Touya who supplied Mokona  :surprised:!

look at this traffickers:

Touya i almost found me,but i manage to escape  :sweatdrop:

Fai is eating some ugly green porridge  :shifty:

and now he is in total psychotic belief,and think that he can fly  :dodge:
your photos are so good!!!

ATTENTION: MEKYO!! & PUU!! ARE CURSES!!! if you start to say mekyo, and then mekyomekyo, an then mekyomekyoopuu, etc,etc, it only means Mokonais manipulating you!!
XD

right now, I feel cheerful...AntiKuroFainess...proBeeTrai n...god...I've been cursed...

MEKYO??!!