Poll

Who do you think Sakura should be with?

Clone Syaoran (aka Syaoran with the blue eyes)
14 (19.4%)
Real Syaoran
16 (22.2%)
OUR Syaoran (if he ever comes back)
42 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 68

AuthorTopic: Who you think Sakura should be with?  (Read 38631 times)

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
Re: Who you think Sakura should be with?
« Reply #20 on: August 13 2006, 10:19 pm »
this poll isn't stupid at all,on the contrary it's an excellent question :keke:!
who know what will happen to Clone Shaolan next,maybe he will kill himself because in a rare instant of lucidity he will understand that it is the only way to protect Sakura and to not kill her recklessly :cry:!
or maybe that Real Shaolan will interpose himself to save Sakura from a final grace of Clone Shaolan :sweatdrop:!
their fate are totally unsure at this point of the story :okay:.

thanks for acknowleging this poll is not stupid.. *touched* the topics i started are always not very popular.. >.< so ya.. thanks again =)

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #21 on: August 13 2006, 10:25 pm »
hey,don't need to thank me,it's natural to defend an interesting topic  :wink:
and there will be more and more posts because Real Shaolan is going to display us all his secrets  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline *TwilightNight*

« Reply #22 on: August 15 2006, 07:02 pm »
Or, we can all take the simple way out, and let them merge together with an acceptable explanation. THERE, happily ever after. That way, two birds with one stone. Or is it 3? :foncused: *shrug*

I can't really choose, honestly. They have pros and cons that I'm thinking about...maybe OUR Syaoran.
Syaoran + Hotness + Kawaiiness = MINE!
Do the math.

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #23 on: August 16 2006, 12:39 am »
hahaha so many choose our syaoran
i think many people can't choose between clone syaoran and real syaoran who will be with sakura right???

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #24 on: August 16 2006, 12:49 am »
i was thinking that maybe we were arguing about "three" Shaolan for nothing...imagine that CLONE shaolan develops his own heart and so becomes again OUR Shaolan,and that next he merges with REAL Shaolan,then there would be only ONE Shaolan left  :haha:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #25 on: August 16 2006, 12:51 am »
i was thinking.. would one of the Syaorans die so leaving us with one?!?!

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #26 on: August 16 2006, 12:54 am »
i was thinking.. would one of the Syaorans die so leaving us with one?!?!
I agree, Yuuko said once that"one of them will have to die"...:(

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #27 on: August 16 2006, 01:08 am »
yes,but we have to read beyond Yuuko's word  :surprised:...
"death" can be interpreted in two ways:
it can means logically that one of them will simply die (by sacrifice or killing),or else that one of the two Shaolan will DISAPPEAR underneath the form he has at the moment,in others words one could lost his body but keep his soul... :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #28 on: August 16 2006, 06:39 am »
I agree, Yuuko said once that"one of them will have to die"...:(

When did Yuuko said that? *confused thanks to school* I can't remember...

yes,but we have to read beyond Yuuko's word :surprised:...
it can means logically that one of them will simply die (by sacrifice or killing),or else that one of the two Shaolan will DISAPPEAR underneath the form he has at the moment,in others words one could lost his body but keep his soul... :okay:

I agree with the second one, much more nice than death by killing.

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #29 on: August 16 2006, 06:48 am »
Yuuko said that when S&S were in Ashura's country(SHUrano or SHArano?  ¬_¬U
when Yuuko talked to Ashura trough the litlle pond. Correct if I'm wrong, I've not read that part a lot time ago...

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #30 on: August 16 2006, 04:41 pm »
yes,but we have to read beyond Yuuko's word :surprised:...

i agree with you with that than killing ecah other

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #31 on: August 17 2006, 03:44 am »
Me too. that will be  the most probably final battle.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #32 on: August 17 2006, 06:52 am »
the final battle is going to be colossal:
a clone android and a alcoholic(Fei wong reed  :haha:) VS a ninja,a mage vampire,an escaped prisoner (Real shaolan),and a princess  :rotfl:

it's gonna be much sparkling than a firework  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline charcoalz

• Obsessed Fan
  • onew <3
« Reply #33 on: August 18 2006, 04:59 am »
voted for OUR syaoran =)
hehe, hope he comes back.......@_@

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Family <3
itoko-san: Pretty, Okamirei
onee-san: Møon Li
futago-san: kudan

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #34 on: August 18 2006, 06:37 am »
even if our Shaolan come back he will never be the same...and we will never view him the same way as before either  :surprised:...
there is something that turn me on:
was our Shaolan really feeling love for Sakura or was his feelings manipulated and created by Fei Wong Reed in order to urge him to search the feather no matter what  :(?
if the second case is comfirmed,our Shaolan will have to learn to love Sakura with his own heart,exactly like Sakura had to fall again in love with Shaolan after losing her memories  :sweatdrop:!
but for now Clone Shaolan is heartless,so we will have to wait  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #35 on: August 18 2006, 07:38 am »
aaw...2nd case is sad...I think that RealSyaoran has his entire heart, so he can feel what the clone did.Besides, he saw what Clone saw, so he could be in love with Sakura although he never hasn't talked to her.
Clamp is killing us...if Clamp is publishing 3 mangas at the same time, it could mean that the group already knows what will happen at the end...then...Why does it make us to wait??...Clamp probably wanna make us suffer... :hmp:

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #36 on: August 18 2006, 09:15 am »
i think that real shaolan is trying as best as he can to stay far away Sakura (he isn't at her side in the bed  :(),because he knows that what he is feeling for her belonged to clone shaolan heart,so he doesn't want to confound his emotions and break anew Sakura's heart by remenbering her too much clone shaolan in his caring act  :sweatdrop:.
so he keeps his distance to proving to Sakura that he isn't the same as clone shaolan so that she won't fall in love with him (especially if real shaolan has already another sakura,i don't think she will appreciate to see him hanging around with another girl  :haha:)

* Forum Family *

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #37 on: August 18 2006, 09:19 am »
Now that you say that, I think that maybe R/Syaoran will eventually fall in love with Sakura...he somehow looks at her like if he wanted to prevent something to form, like you said.

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Celestial

• Great Fan
  • Floating in a field of dreams....
« Reply #38 on: August 18 2006, 09:32 am »
O.o i have no clue what any of you are talking about, since i dont read the manga :). I think the original Shaoran will be with Sakura, the one in the first 38 eposides, the one Yukito said in the first eposide, she was destined to be with. I think that will happen in the end, and Sakura will fall in love with him.

And i hope Kuro gets his sword back ^^

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #39 on: August 18 2006, 09:39 am »
Was Yukito wrong?? he said that Sakura and Syaoran were linked each other, but he didn't say which Syaoran. I hope it will be RealSyao.