AuthorTopic: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona  (Read 49060 times)

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona
« Reply #20 on: July 09 2006, 03:14 pm »
*ahem*

...=D It had to be done.
YES. BEAUTIFUL.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #21 on: July 09 2006, 05:10 pm »
ROFL. quite an episode :XD:

still confused as to the plot, but i think i got the jist:
Show content
the gang end up in a drawing whilst mokona ends up in a studio. the artist, Esmeaurde (sp). i think that since the 4 others are hmans, their trapped in the story, mokona being a magical creature is an exception. mokona has to write a story inorder to get the gang out of the drawing, using the feather-fountain pen. (and its qutie a story XD). after doing so, the rand the efather is taken pff the fountain pen, esmeard is freed from the painting of herself (?)
meanwhile in mokona's first story, the world gets invcaded by mokonas, every object being a mokona, including a giant flower which tries to eat kurogane XD. in his second story, kuro and fai are teachers at a school, whose class consits of every face theyve met. ^^, syaoran being a new student goes to sit next to sakura (hmm....seem familiar?) during lunch fai takes syaoran to an archology site and whlie syaoran tranlaties a tile it turns kurogane into kuro-zilla, and the only way to break the curse on him isfor a true-love kiss,  XD, unfortunatly, kuro-zilla keeps interupting them. while those 2 goe flying thru the air, the couple from the shura(forgot their names) share a kiss and bring in a -robo-mokona. after that, the gang end u in the "real world" highly confused from being chibisized.

i hear many references to shura such as how syaoran changed the future, so they DID keep that in atleast.

tho i could be wrong -_-./; i really dont know much japanese, but i can surmise enough.

as for the next episode,
Show content
when the gang arrive in the next world, the feather from this episode flies out of whiomevers hands when they almost get runover, so i guess they spend the entire episode on a bus chasing this truck.

dont know why kuro and syao drew their swords O_o did someone bad on the truck try to steal it?

EDIT: one more thing, can someone tell me what the sign outside the classroom said, the one with kuro and fai's outo-avatars?
« Last Edit: July 09 2006, 05:26 pm by SailorYue-chan »
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #22 on: July 09 2006, 06:15 pm »

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #24 on: July 09 2006, 07:08 pm »
Yay!
*downloads the RAW*
This episode is actually funny? I was thinking it was gonna be a complete let-down. I mean, the screenshots were SO incredibly random. ^^'

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #25 on: July 09 2006, 07:11 pm »
Yay!
*downloads the RAW*
This episode is actually funny? I was thinking it was gonna be a complete let-down. I mean, the screenshots were SO incredibly random. ^^'
its kilarious! beetrain almost makes up for messing up the animation and storyline with this ep, ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #26 on: July 09 2006, 07:19 pm »
*already watching on Youtube*
Hmm... So far it's not that great yet.
Show content
But I loved Kurogane's pathetic crying when he's being eaten by the Mokona sunflower! Sooo un-Kurogane like! XD

Edit: Okay, finished it. Yeah, I have to admit, it was pretty cute.
Show content
Kurozilla FTW!
I loved the scene where Fai started talking faster and faster and faster.... ^_^
And is it just me, or was there a dr. Kyle chibi in the classroom? Yay! Kyle! <3
« Last Edit: July 09 2006, 07:36 pm by Meowzy »

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #27 on: July 10 2006, 12:33 am »
That episode was funny. THIS, however:

Is brilliant. Jenx, you win.

Thoughts on the episode (thanks to whoever put it up on Youtube):
Show content
The animation was great. I guess they save on doing the chibis, so they could put more effort into the regular stuff? If so, they should have chibis more often. They chibis were adorable, though, and much more expressive than the characters normally are. I liked the serious SyaoSaku chibi scene. :XD: The randomness was very enjoyable: dolphins, Fai talking so fast, magical lamp, Kurozilla, the SHOUJO BUBBLES OF DOOOM (seriously, Syaoran and Sakura were constantly surrounded by them). The best bit was having "A Song of Storm and Fire" play during Kurozilla's attack - because Kurozilla is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

The couple from Shara = Suzuran (the girl) and Souseki (the guy). Might want to remember them, as I've got the feeling that Bee-train may be reusing them in more filler episodes. The couple from Shura = Yasha and Ashura, who I hope Bee-train will not be reusing because that would be weird.

...I'm really looking forward to the Lemon Tea Chronicle version of this episode.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #28 on: July 10 2006, 12:41 am »
...I'm really looking forward to the Lemon Tea Chronicle version of this episode.

Agreed!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #29 on: July 10 2006, 01:14 am »

the....Lemon Tea Chronicle version? what did i miss?
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #30 on: July 10 2006, 02:13 am »
Eee! The Lemon Tea Chronicles should be awesome XD
I loved the bit when Fai's voice got faster and faster *rotfl* But..
Show content
Does anyone else feel sad watching Fai be so happy, then thinking about the latest chapters of the manga? ;^;
And http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=lumivalkea&keyword=Lemon+Tea+CHRoNiCLE&filter=all
Lemon Tea Chronicles<3

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #31 on: July 10 2006, 02:19 am »
Show content
Does anyone else feel sad watching Fai be so happy, then thinking about the latest chapters of the manga? ;^;

*raises hand and sighs*

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #32 on: July 10 2006, 02:24 am »
the....Lemon Tea Chronicle version? what did i miss?
Someone else already linked to it (and Jeannette linked to it back on the thread for the Fai/Chii episode, as well), but...

Lemon Tea Chronicle: A parody of the Tsubasa Chronicle anime using captioned screenshots. It started at the Fai/Chii episode and has continued since then. (The first two parts, before the episode parodies, are just fangirl rambling which I don't find very amusing, although they do explain the lemon tea. Suffice to say, "Ashura likes his tea with lemon!")  It is VERY pro-KuroFai and anti-Bee-train. I personally think it's hilarious, even though I don't particularly like KuroFai, and don't particularly hate Bee-train.  NOTE: If you prefer to stay away from insane yaoi fangirls, Lemon Tea Chronicle is probably not for you.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #33 on: July 10 2006, 02:25 am »
Eee! The Lemon Tea Chronicles should be awesome XD
Show content
And http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=lumivalkea&keyword=Lemon+Tea+CHRoNiCLE&filter=all
Lemon Tea Chronicles<3

finally something to cheer me up, that kept me laughing nonstop! 'Mommy loves you ALL' or the one "no way in hell am i letting you on top" XDD
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #34 on: July 10 2006, 02:30 am »
Oh God this episode was funny!

XDD I thought the animation was SO cute! XDD

I have come to 2 conclusions:

Mokona has an interesting imagination
and Bee train are on Acid

LOL

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #35 on: July 10 2006, 02:34 am »
Someone else already linked to it (and Jeannette linked to it back on the thread for the Fai/Chii episode, as well), but...

Lemon Tea Chronicle: A parody of the Tsubasa Chronicle anime using captioned screenshots. It started at the Fai/Chii episode and has continued since then. (The first two parts, before the episode parodies, are just fangirl rambling which I don't find very amusing, although they do explain the lemon tea. Suffice to say, "Ashura likes his tea with lemon!")  It is VERY pro-KuroFai and anti-Bee-train. I personally think it's hilarious, even though I don't particularly like KuroFai, and don't particularly hate Bee-train. NOTE: If you prefer to stay away from insane yaoi fangirls, Lemon Tea Chronicle is probably not for you.

All the people involved are LJ friends of mine, it makes me so proud :'D (*points to self* how can you not love insane yaoi fangirls? *gets shot*)

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #36 on: July 10 2006, 02:45 am »
... I just finished watching it. It was freaking hilarious because it is so ridiculously WTF.

You described my reaction perfectly XD
When I started watching the episode, I thought "you are kidding, right?"... and the Kurozilla... that was just hilarious.

Was anyone reminded of the xxxHolic/Tsubasa drama CD in this episode? They are dressed like in the pics from the drama CD  :XD:
I also loved Fai talking fast... kudos on the seiyu, lol.

But..
Show content
Now that you reminded me... I do *sniff*

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #37 on: July 10 2006, 02:49 am »
All the people involved are LJ friends of mine, it makes me so proud :'D (*points to self* how can you not love insane yaoi fangirls? *gets shot*)

Lucky! Tell them from me that their parodies are genius and if they stop I will never forigve them! I'd tell them myself, but I have no LJ account. I love insane yaoi fangirls, but I think there are people somewhere who don't. :hehe:

EDIT: one more thing, can someone tell me what the sign outside the classroom said, the one with kuro and fai's outo-avatars?

Using a kanji dictionary, it looks like the character next to Kuro-woof means "year" and the other one means "class". I don't know if they mean anything else when they're together. For further translation we'll need someone who actually can read Japanese.  :sweatdrop:
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #38 on: July 10 2006, 02:56 am »
Lucky! Tell them from me that their parodies are genius and if they stop I will never forigve them! I'd tell them myself, but I have no LJ account. I love insane yaoi fangirls, but I think there are people somewhere who don't. :hehe:

Using a kanji dictionary, it looks like the character next to Kuro-woof means "year" and the other one means "class". I don't know if they mean anything else when they're together. For further translation we'll need someone who actually can read Japanese.  :sweatdrop:

Hahaha, I'll forward the love.

I asked a friend who speaks Japanese and she says it means "junior class".

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #39 on: July 10 2006, 02:58 am »
Using a kanji dictionary, it looks like the character next to Kuro-woof means "year" and the other one means "class". I don't know if they mean anything else when they're together. For further translation we'll need someone who actually can read Japanese.  :sweatdrop:
You got it. In Japan, class are divded into year and the year is divided into couple of groups, depending on how big the class is. For example, if you are in 2nd year of junior high, you calls would be 2 年A組 (year 2, A group) or B group or C group and so on. Except in this episode, instead of putting up a year and what group, they used dog and cat (aka kuro-rin and fai)

Hope that answers it.