AuthorTopic: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 2: The Three Badges  (Read 16181 times)

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 2: The Three Badges
« Reply #20 on: May 07 2006, 09:30 pm »
Tomoyo was alot more Tomoyo like, and I enjoyed that very much ^__^
especially when she said 'I'm so happy' almost exactly like the CCS Tomoyo used to say when she went all starry eyed ^___^

however... (I'm not really convinced this needs spoiler tags but oh well ^^; )
Show content
When Tomoyo revealed Sakura in the cute outfit, I think more of a reaction from Syaoran would have been nice ¬__¬
a blush, a stammer, anything to show he still has an attraction to Sakura... (There was one in the manga, just a slight flush)
He's too serious sometimes ^^;
Also, when she was being given the flower, he needed a reaction there too, a hint of jealousy maybe? (not quite as mad as when eriol gave her a flower though, lol)

otherwise it was fun to watch :)

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #21 on: May 07 2006, 10:46 pm »
Show content
When Tomoyo revealed Sakura in the cute outfit, I think more of a reaction from Syaoran would have been nice ¬__¬
a blush, a stammer, anything to show he still has an attraction to Sakura... (There was one in the manga, just a slight flush)
He's too serious sometimes ^^;

I agree.  I don't know why the anime feels the need to make Syao so serious.  They try to make it too dramatic sometimes, and I feel that they center on Syao too much.  Piffle was all about Sakura, not Syao, but both "cliffhanger" moments in the season thus far have centered on Syao.  I want to see Sakura doing her best!  That was my favorite thing about the Piffle arc in the manga, but the way this is going,  I wonder if   
Show content
sakura is going to win the race at all.  I suspect they'll let Syao win it!

and that would stink.

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #22 on: May 08 2006, 12:47 am »
I want to see Sakura doing her best! That was my favorite thing about the Piffle arc in the manga, but the way this is going, I wonder if
Show content
sakura is going to win the race at all. I suspect they'll let Syao win it!

and that would stink.

I was worried about that too.  It was my favourite thing about the Piffle Arc:
Show content
Sakura got the feather on her own merit, without the others help.  It was the moment she stopped being 'sleeping Princess' and started to be 'travelling companion'.  I will be VERY disappointed if Syaoran wins.

I was annoyed that the 'lie detector chairs' weren't in this episode.  It wouldn't have taken much for Tomoyo to have asked them all to sit when they visited her and for her (or one of the others) to ask if Syaoran-tachi did it.  It would have been better than the Syaoran/Ryouoh friendship scenes.

I just hope they go back to the 'Rabbit' country after this and put the rest of the manga in order.  I wanna see the Shurano arc!

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #23 on: May 08 2006, 02:05 am »
Syaoran can't win because..
Show content
In the preview for next episode, he and Ruuyoo(sp?) are being rescued. They are disqulified for colliding.

I'm disappointed that Yamazaki wasn't there and that fat guy from Jade was there.... ugh. And what was up with the "dramatic" ending? Totally ruined by preview.... I mean come on.... and Syaoran should have had more reaction to Sakura's costume, he looks so cold! >_<

I like the episode overall though, like Syaoran saying Little Puppy, that was rahter funny XD I mean the animation didn't go as down hill as it did between episode 1 and 2 of season 1. Everyone had looked so bad in episode 2 after wonderful animation in 1st episode. But this time, episode 2's animation good almost as good as episode 1. So I'm happy about that.

Offline cherrytree

• New Fan
  • He took my heart... again!
« Reply #24 on: May 08 2006, 03:22 am »
I thought it was ok... I found it boring at most parts because the characters talked way too much and I didn't understand what they we're saying since the subbed version is still downloading on my computer.

What was up with the Syaoran and Ryouoh scenes? It's not like there frienship will be part in the plot or something. It was so pointless!

made by me :)

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #25 on: May 08 2006, 04:24 am »
Yeah, I guess Syaoran did crash.... As for Ryouoh (or however you spell it), maybe it is a seiyuu deal.  I mean, the production values for an anime are way different than a manga.  Clamp can draw the gang meeting 2,000 of their characters without having to pay any actors, but animating them is a different story.  I think they are going to want to stick to a smaller speaking role cast, and use those people more often than they are recycled in the manga.  That's just what I think, though.  Could be wrong  :heh:

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #26 on: May 08 2006, 04:34 am »
does anyone have an other place to download the RAW version....

i need the RAW version as well for my topic
I still have the raw on my computer. I can send it for you if you need it. ^_^
Yeah, I guess Syaoran did crash.... As for Ryouoh (or however you spell it), maybe it is a seiyuu deal.  I mean, the production values for an anime are way different than a manga.  Clamp can draw the gang meeting 2,000 of their characters without having to pay any actors, but animating them is a different story.  I think they are going to want to stick to a smaller speaking role cast, and use those people more often than they are recycled in the manga.  That's just what I think, though.  Could be wrong  :heh:
I hadn't thought of that. XD Makes sense, the seiyuu thing. And it looked to me like
Show content
Syaoran crashed on purpose.
And yeah, Syaoran in the anime is way too unemotional. I mean, the kid does have hormones. When Nokoru and Tomoyo were hitting on Tomoyo he didn't even look upset or anything. I would have been. XD But then again, Nokoru is so very gay, you can never take his hitting on women seriously. XD
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #27 on: May 08 2006, 05:06 am »
I was very excited when Tomoyo made Sakura's costume, *sighs* the CCS memories... when
Show content
Syaoran collided with Ryuo
I was like, o.O and when
Show content
Sakura screamed his name
I felt like crying. Call me emotional! I was extremely disappointed when Syaoran didn't really say anything about Sakura's costume. I mean, he was just smiling! I would expect he's at least look wide-eyed or something >.> ah, well *huggles Syaoran* Syaoran-kun will hopefully show some more emotion in the next episode, ne?
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #28 on: May 08 2006, 05:24 am »
I still have the raw on my computer. I can send it for you if you need it.

i already found a RAW, thankx anyway

oh and i finally got the RAW and Subbed versions of the episode up and running here:

http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=2825.msg152464#msg152464

many thanks to my mother for using the computer for 'a little while' and therefore delaying my forumwork with 7 hours! :angry:
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #29 on: May 08 2006, 12:30 pm »
I was extremely disappointed when Syaoran didn't really say anything about Sakura's costume. I mean, he was just smiling! I would expect he's at least look wide-eyed or something >.> ah, well *huggles Syaoran* Syaoran-kun will hopefully show some more emotion in the next episode, ne?
Well, correct me if im wrong.. but TRC anime was made by Bee Train, right? and Bee Train's works looks like they don't have any emotion (talk about .hack// sign)

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #30 on: May 08 2006, 01:27 pm »
Syaoran can't win because..
Show content
In the preview for next episode, he and Ruuyoo(sp?) are being rescued. They are disqulified for colliding.

I'm disappointed that Yamazaki wasn't there and that fat guy from Jade was there.... ugh. And what was up with the "dramatic" ending? Totally ruined by preview.... I mean come on.... and Syaoran should have had more reaction to Sakura's costume, he looks so cold! >_<

I like the episode overall though, like Syaoran saying Little Puppy, that was rahter funny XD I mean the animation didn't go as down hill as it did between episode 1 and 2 of season 1. Everyone had looked so bad in episode 2 after wonderful animation in 1st episode. But this time, episode 2's animation good almost as good as episode 1. So I'm happy about that.
the look on kuro's face when he said that he was little puppy was priceless XD cant wait for it to go on youtube so i can screen cap that (thats the only way i can do screen caps)
and the title for the next episode after the piffle arc hints that it might be the Country of Idols as the next world.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #31 on: May 08 2006, 05:04 pm »
Does anyone else think Nokoru* Is Fye's illigetimate love child? I saw him in series one and thought OMG MINI-FYE!~ Oh wait its that CLAMP school kid. Same thing happened again lol.

*thats his name right? Blonde kid from CLAMP school detectives.

Fangs: make people interesting? Animal? Cool? ha ha my brother has fangs, one of them's a fake tooth and the other is just pointy O.o.

I dont see why they changed who got in from the manga. What was the point?

I was extremely disappointed when Syaoran didn't really say anything about Sakura's costume. I mean, he was just smiling! I would expect he's at least look wide-eyed or something >.> ah, well *huggles Syaoran* Syaoran-kun will hopefully show some more emotion in the next episode, ne?
TRCSyao-kun doesnt have emotions half the time >.> I miss CCSSyao-kun, he would get angry and blush all the time ^^! TRCSyao-kun is too mature.
« Last Edit: May 09 2006, 04:07 pm by Senefen »

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #32 on: May 08 2006, 06:22 pm »
The ending was so uninspiring that I forgot Syaoran crashed (and therefore wasn't able to win and steal the limelight).

I was very fond of the Piffle arc in the manga, but I'm not enjoying it as much in the anime.

Tomoyo sounded better this episode, though.  Especially when she squeeled 'Subarashi desu wa!'.  Still think they should have gotten Iwao Junko (not that I don't love Maaya, she just isn't Tomoyo).

Offline Fay_flowright

« Reply #33 on: May 08 2006, 07:13 pm »
In the Country of Idols wich characters can we find?

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #34 on: May 08 2006, 08:00 pm »
none realy. just some furry talking rabbit/fox like creatures and a tornado with an attitude. there are no humans in htat world.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Fay_flowright

« Reply #35 on: May 08 2006, 08:06 pm »
I see...
in your opinion, is it a beautiful world?

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #36 on: May 08 2006, 08:09 pm »
i think so. its an ididuous(sp) tropical jungle. altho black and white drawings dont leave much to the imaginaion.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Fay_flowright

« Reply #37 on: May 08 2006, 09:29 pm »
who, among the principal characters, can we see in the most of the world?

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #38 on: May 09 2006, 09:11 am »
like i said, the Country of Idols has no BODY. jsut a bunch of taling furry creatures. all we see is the gang
Show content
trying to get the feather from a tornado.
Show content
which gives us insight on sakura's perceptive powers. she talks top the tornado
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #39 on: May 09 2006, 04:05 pm »
the ep was pretty good, but i liked the last ep a lot better :(
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.