AuthorTopic: Help with youtube?  (Read 11700 times)

Offline Magical Angel 101

• Good Fan
Help with youtube?
« on: March 04 2006, 03:24 pm »
I saw when I tpyed into the search, in youtub that is, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles that they had all the epsiodes, and since they don't seemed to have them here anymore, does anyone know how I can save them onto my hard drive? and if  you know where others  are, I would appercate if they were windows media file, because I use windows movie maker to make, music videos and wanted some earlyer epsiodes, and one more thing :rotfl: :sweatdrop: whats best way upload a music video on here, because just finshed one by kelly clarkson walk away from new cd, and love to share with whoever, and have second opinion :okay: thank you :noteworthy:
« Last Edit: November 02 2006, 08:31 am by Sakaki »
[img ]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Capture_moment/Losttears.jpg[/img]

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
Re: Youtub?
« Reply #1 on: March 04 2006, 03:27 pm »
on youtube.com? i go there sometimes.. but i don't think there is a way to actually save the file.. well maybe there is but i sure haven't found it yet..    and you can probably use youtube to upload videos and share it as well.. :D

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #2 on: March 04 2006, 03:29 pm »
Youtube is meant to be for viewing purposes ONLY. There is no way to download anything from that site.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline kaori-chan

« Reply #3 on: March 11 2006, 03:30 pm »
You can download youtube files from here, its very simple and you get the download link immediately.

http://keepvid.com/

Just click on the youtube tab and follow the instructions, you will have to rename the .php file to .flv and get vlan player from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ to play the .flv file.

hope this helps people.

P.S. this site also allows u to download from google, ifilm, putfile and around 40 others.

Credits to Solid07
!

Offline rinka

• New Fan
  • Syaoran x Sakura forever <3
« Reply #4 on: April 09 2006, 12:28 am »
Alternatively, if you don't want .flv file, you can convert the .flv format to .avi format using CinemaForge. Then you can play the .avi file using your Window Media Player or Winamp. This program is really useful you know. I always use it to convert many unwanted format to .avi :greengrin:

[size=9]~We'll stay together..forever~
::siggy courtesy of bie liao::

Thanks~ <3
[/size]

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #5 on: April 09 2006, 10:47 am »
Alternatively, if you don't want .flv file, you can convert the .flv format to .avi format using CinemaForge. Then you can play the .avi file using your Window Media Player or Winamp. This program is really useful you know. I always use it to convert many unwanted format to .avi :greengrin:

Wow thanks for this link. I had been wanting to find a converter for the .flv format. Thank you! <3

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline ricochet

• The Silent Killer
  • Big Fan
  • [Insert Creative/Smart Talk here]
« Reply #6 on: April 11 2006, 02:14 pm »
i cant cange it to flv it just lets me change it to document or all files

_______________________________________ ________
I will protect you!
_______________________________________ ________
syaoran-kun.....

Offline Aya-Chan

• Sean. . I love you <<3
  • Good Fan
  • Syaoran is MINE <3
« Reply #7 on: April 23 2006, 05:18 am »
You can download youtube files from here, its very simple and you get the download link immediately. http://keepvid.com/ Just click on the youtube tab and follow the instructions, you will have to rename the .php file to .flv and get vlan player from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ to play the .flv file. hope this helps people. P.S. this site also allows u to download from google, ifilm, putfile and around 40 others. Credits to Solid07!

Thanks Kaori-chan! I've waited soo long for this ^___^

Set feat. Me and my boyf <33
So k i s s me and s m i l e for me. Tell me that you'll w a i t for me, h o l d me like you'll n e v e r let me go.

x____ ;{When it's time for bed.. I wonder if you ever find time to think of me.} - Sakura

xx || ····>F o r u m  F a m i l y *

___my<3.;
__ONEEchan.; Møon Li,.::ka::.
___ImOUTO.; bie liao,-=kuro_woof=-,Cherry-chan, wishingstarx
__ONIIchan.; kuro-puppy
___otOUTO.;
__COUsin.; Okamirei

· {x__FakeTheWay.<<__x} ·

HIATUS for a bit. .

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #8 on: April 23 2006, 09:08 pm »
i cant cange it to flv it just lets me change it to document or all files

The next time you save it into your computer, make sure to type in .flv at the end of the name of what you want to save.

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #9 on: April 25 2006, 03:52 pm »

thankx a lot for the link!
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

• Good Fan
« Reply #10 on: April 26 2006, 02:00 am »
*Hehe* So let me get this staright..I'm saveing The Tsubasa movie, right now and after that it's saved I'm allowed to change it into a WMV file or Avi file same thing? so now it  will be a windows media player, file instend of let say for exsample Mp4 file? and so now I can import into my windows movie maker, as WMV file? so I can have the movie!?
wow can really be that simple?

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #11 on: April 26 2006, 02:06 am »
speaking of youtube, has anyone ever seen those fandubs? there are 2, 4 scenes total, introducing everyone. i hate them cuz the voice matching is bad (especialy fai and sakura's) they also make kurogane sound like  psycopath
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline wishingstarx

• ~//Kaze//~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: April 26 2006, 02:06 am »
You can download youtube files from here, its very simple and you get the download link immediately.

http://keepvid.com/

Just click on the youtube tab and follow the instructions, you will have to rename the .php file to .flv and get vlan player from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ to play the .flv file.

hope this helps people.

P.S. this site also allows u to download from google, ifilm, putfile and around 40 others.

Credits to Solid07
!
Wow, arigatou! This helps a lot! ^_^ *gives a cookie to both*

"Maybe the wind can take us, as it blows along."

Watashi no Forum Kazoku:
imouto-chan: Okamirei, suu_no_clover, Moonflower121, Star Wings
onee-san:  bie liao, Kumiko, minty, Aya-Chan, Shiunu, Ashlee, littlekitty, ~Emethyst~

• Good Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 26 2006, 02:19 am »
Okay, how do you rename the file? Kaori-Chan?

You may need to enable file extensions if you cannot see the .php:
- In any folder on your hard drive go to "Tools" > "Folder Options" > "View" tab then scroll down to "Hide extensions for known file types" and uncheck that box.
Click "OK" to save changes. Now you should see the file extension which you can rename.
I did what they said...do they mean rename what file going to called? or change the file? because I don't know how too do that? all want it to be is a WMV file instend of unknown file :( I don't want it for view perpose's I want music videos out of epsiode like explained up at the top of my thread..so if could help understand that be great, or anyone for that matter:(  thankyou!

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #14 on: May 01 2006, 05:34 am »
i still don't get how to change the files to flv..
and i can't see the php thing =_=...
i did what you said.. but all the files of my hard drive change.... except that one..

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline *mij*

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #15 on: May 01 2006, 07:46 pm »
wow, you really gave some usefull information!

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 03 2006, 05:48 pm »
wee! thankies!!!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #17 on: May 08 2006, 05:38 pm »
speaking of youtube, has anyone ever seen those fandubs? there are 2, 4 scenes total, introducing everyone. i hate them cuz the voice matching is bad (especialy fai and sakura's) they also make kurogane sound like psycopath
I know *shudder*, I thought "Well maybe they'll do the dub ok" then I heard the Fandubs and realised how bad it could be ;_;.

i still don't get how to change the files to flv..
and i can't see the php thing =_=...
i did what you said.. but all the files of my hard drive change.... except that one..

Right click on file
Select "rename" from list
Type in name like "tsubasa01.flv"
Press enter.
Use cinema forge (mentioned above) to change to .wmv or .avi or whatever.

Or you might need to save them again. Just make sure you save it at "tsubasa01.flv" when you get it, you need the .flv to convert it.
If you're on a mac I cant help you except by praying for your soul.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #18 on: May 08 2006, 05:47 pm »
I know *shudder*, I thought "Well maybe they'll do the dub ok" then I heard the Fandubs and realised how bad it could be ;_;.

letys hope to god that FUNi doesnt detroy a perfect anime.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

kittie8a

« Reply #19 on: May 15 2006, 02:42 am »
I love to go 2 youtube but now they changed it alot i hate and don't go there alot