AuthorTopic: Suspicious moments in CCS  (Read 23559 times)

Offline jj-chan

Re: Suspicious moments in CCS
« Reply #40 on: May 05 2007, 04:02 pm »
In the manga series (volume 10 if I'm not wrong), Yukito said to Touya that all of his memories about his grandparents are all false. When watching the Illusion capture episode, I got an idea that  Yue changed Sakura's clothes using magic (just like other animes whose characters could change clothes using magic).

About Sonomi... (spoilers warning)
I guess she liked Fujitaka. Every time she remember about how Fujitaka married with her beloved Nadeshiko she became angry ^^. And remember the episode when Sakura came to Tomoyo's house for the first time, Sonomi said that Fujitaka's only mistake is that he has no mistake. Aren't these signs that she like Fujitaka?

true <3 yue has no grandparents, his memories are fake, it's just a cover story to hide his real identity. maybe yue took control of yukito's mind, changed her clothes and made yukito think his grandma did it?

as for touya, well, in the manga he knew from the start. he knew yukito was not human and that his grandparents were a lie. he just didn't mention it.

sonomi... i think she does like fujitaka, in a reluctant way. she's probably in denial or something. XDDDD

Offline Takeru

• Former Staff
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #41 on: May 05 2007, 04:17 pm »
Well, she hates him in the fact that he took away her "beloved Nadeshiko", but that doesn't mean she loathes the very core of him. =)
The world won't give me a chance. I'm done asking for one.

Offline Jlarinda

« Reply #42 on: May 14 2007, 03:13 pm »
In the manga series (volume 10 if I'm not wrong), Yukito said to Touya that all of his memories about his grandparents are all false. When watching the Illusion capture episode, I got an idea that  Yue changed Sakura's clothes using magic (just like other animes whose characters could change clothes using magic).

About Sonomi... (spoilers warning)
I guess she liked Fujitaka. Every time she remember about how Fujitaka married with her beloved Nadeshiko she became angry ^^. And remember the episode when Sakura came to Tomoyo's house for the first time, Sonomi said that Fujitaka's only mistake is that he has no mistake. Aren't these signs that she like Fujitaka?

No, it's a sign that she doesn't really loathe Fujitaka as she says she does. In volume 2, she says that Nadeshiko was the happiest when she was with him, so she obviously appreciates the fact that he made her truly happy.
She gets angry when she remembers the two of them all lovey-dovey because she loves Nadeshiko. In the same way that Fujitaka loved Nadeshiko.

And btw, I've always been amused by the changingclothes!scene. Yukito does say his grandmother changed Sakura's clothes, but later on he also says he has no grandparents- his memories of him and all were just an illusion created by Yue (or Clow?) so he'd be a good disguise. So you gotta wonder how the HECK did Sakura get her clothes changed XD
++++++ There IS no one suitable ++++++

Join my multifandom RPG @ LJ : Avoria Academy

My art comm @ LJ : Tanuki Art

My Potter Bunnies comm @ LJ: Potter Bunnies

My DA account: DA

Sirius/Remus, Clow/Yue & Kurogane/Fye = <3

Offline Takeru

• Former Staff
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #43 on: May 14 2007, 04:47 pm »
Well, here are my guesses. It was either really Yukito who lied to keep Sakura from getting embarrassed, Yue who did it and implanted memories into Yukito about his grandparents, or, since Sakura did have all the cards on her, Yue got one of the cards to do it for him.
The world won't give me a chance. I'm done asking for one.

Offline Qiara Koduki

• New Fan
« Reply #44 on: December 29 2008, 03:39 pm »
Not all the cards, in that episode she doesn't have much. There is some, but I don't know which one which of the cards are obeying Yue's command. Wood maybe?? With her branches???

There's more then a royal palace, look outside the window, who knows? Adventure awaits...

Offline marian hime

• the sassiest princess
« Reply #45 on: April 21 2009, 11:21 pm »
There are a lot of times that the characters say things unexpectedly. Sometimes Kero, Yue, Eriol bugs me too. It goes unanswered. I was also wonderin about the other cards....
-- I need to search my feathers. Oh, Syaoran...

"She won`t remember him no matter what"