AuthorTopic: CCS pictures  (Read 200080 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: CCS pictures
« Reply #580 on: August 13 2006, 10:20 pm »
this isn't really a double post because Zettai post it the next day,and moreover she is talking about another image,so i don't see where is the problem Kuro-puppy  :sweatdrop:!
(sorry to post just to say that but i feel a little sad for Zettai being scolded while she has done nothing wrong  :keke:)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #581 on: August 13 2006, 10:30 pm »
oops.. sorry but it's regarding another thing so i thought.. ya.. gomen

you can just edit your previous post, no need to double post

but don't worry about it, i'm not mad or scolding you or anything, just try to avoid double-posting ^_^

this isn't really a double post because Zettai post it the next day,and moreover she is talking about another image,so i don't see where is the problem Kuro-puppy :sweatdrop:!
(sorry to post just to say that but i feel a little sad for Zettai being scolded while she has done nothing wrong :keke:)

hmm? it's allowed to double-post if there's 24 hours between posts? i don't remember that rule.....

*goes to rule board to look it up*

hmm.....i can't find the rules about double-posting.......*confused*
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #582 on: August 13 2006, 10:38 pm »
she wasn't added a new picture to see,she was just asking a favor,so due to the fact that it wasn't the same subject i thought that maybe you could forgive herĀ  :haha:
(but you know better the rules than me,it's just that i let my emotions overwhelm meĀ  :sweatdrop:)

anyway your pictures are wonderful Zettai,Sakura is really one of the most loveable character i have ever seen  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #583 on: August 13 2006, 10:46 pm »
she wasn't added a new picture to see,she was just asking a favor,so due to the fact that it wasn't the same subject i thought that maybe you could forgive her  :haha:
(but you know better the rules than me,it's just that i let my emotions overwhelm me  :sweatdrop:)

there's nothing to forgive ^_^ and i don't know the rules that well so there's a good chance i gave a warning without needing to :sweatdrop:

but this reminds me that i still have to post some pics too *runs off to find some pics*
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #584 on: August 13 2006, 10:55 pm »
OMG.. i didn't know i cause such a stir.. sorry i wouldn't double post again, ok? and i'm not offended or whatsoever.. I din take it that Kuro-puppy was scolding me or something.. it was just a reminder..

and thanks Tatasenko for standing up for me.. i really appreciate.. thanks again.. and yes, i love Sakura too..

i'm glad that everything cleared up.. gomen for causing all these >.<

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #585 on: August 13 2006, 11:04 pm »
Some pictures I found... ^_^ *too lazy to scroll on all those pages just to see their availability*

Sorry if I'm duplicating some of the previous ones :sweatdrop:
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #586 on: August 13 2006, 11:24 pm »
Some pictures I found... ^_^ *too lazy to scroll on all those pages just to see their availability*

oh mianz.. THANKS!!!! i have been looking for that last pic!!! THANKS lots!

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #587 on: August 13 2006, 11:32 pm »
*^_^* oh.. Glad I could help! :D *hunts for more CCS pictures* Good pictures of CCS are quite rare now... :-/

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[tr/][/table]

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #588 on: August 14 2006, 01:40 am »
Sakura always looks so cute in every image,whatever she wears she is at eact time gorgeous,she is constantly in harmonie with the seasons  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #589 on: August 14 2006, 03:58 am »

the first one was posted by me in one of the first pages if i remember correctly XD

but those other 2 are very nice, thank you! *saves*

more pics:

Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #590 on: August 14 2006, 05:17 am »
Sakura is certainly the CLAMP's character who has changed the most of clothes in less than 5 minutes  :haha: (we can compare her to chinese king in the ages who couldn't wear the same outfit twice in their entire life :wink:)

* Forum Family *

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #591 on: August 14 2006, 03:12 pm »
yup XD

more pics!

V one of the first pics i posted here but it's still one of my alltime favorites

Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #592 on: August 15 2006, 02:09 am »
Sakura under the moonlight is magnificient,she seems to be a shooting star  :inlove:! (should i make a wish then  :keke:?)

* Forum Family *

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #593 on: August 15 2006, 08:14 pm »
yup XD

more pics!

V one of the first pics i posted here but it's still one of my alltime favorites

:3 It's just so beautiful XD I assume from the art and the coloring, this is a fanart, right? And whoever did this, it's just so maginificent! XD

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[tr/][/table]

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #594 on: August 15 2006, 10:38 pm »
i love Sakura's winged boots,it's the dream of everyone to fly like birds  :keke:

* Forum Family *

Offline Wolf Blossom

• I Wanna Guy Like Syaoran!!!!
  • Good Fan
  • I Love Syaoran!!!!!
« Reply #595 on: August 20 2006, 12:46 pm »
why these pics are so cute!
*~Wolf Blossom~*
For Each Day that passes By i can't help and stop To think About you....and you only, Your Smiles makes my Day, Your Eyes takes my Breath away...Syaoran Li I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #596 on: August 20 2006, 12:57 pm »
there are so much beautiful artworks about Sakura that i think that we wouldn't have enough of one life to see all if we decided to change our computer wallpaper everyday with a different image of her each timeĀ  :keke:

* Forum Family *

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #597 on: August 20 2006, 01:01 pm »
there are so much beautiful artworks about Sakura that i think that we wouldn't have enough of one life to see all if we decided to change our computer wallpaper everyday with a different image of her each time  :keke:

My screen on the computer rotates through all of my CCS and Tsubasa related pictures every 10 seconds. Good enough for me :)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #598 on: August 20 2006, 01:11 pm »
i'm also a huge collector of artworks,fanarts,scans,and images of every sort about my favourite games mangas and anime,i have so many galleries on my computer that it often struggles to open a file  :sweatdrop:
(about Tsubasa i have actually 4305 images repertoried in 98 dossiers,and this is just the beginning  :keke:)

* Forum Family *

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family: