AuthorTopic: CapturedWings Diary 2006  (Read 22623 times)

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Re: CapturedWings Diary 2006
« Reply #60 on: February 05 2006, 01:13 pm »
Febuary 4th, 2006

Well...this morning my alarm went off at 5:30AM so I wasn't very happy about that, seeing as I got to bed at about 2:00AM..
Anyway! I had to get up early anyway because my mom had gotten advanced screening tickets to see "Curious George"! At first I wasn't very excited as this was a children's book. It wasn't any better seeing my FRENCH teacher there with her son either  :dodge: As the movie started though, I really started to like it, George was so kawaii ne! Heh, also I met my dance teacher on my way to the movie theater as well!
I have this evil CAPP project due Tuesday...we have to create either a brochure, poster or a movie about the dangers of using drugs. Seeing as I abosolutly hate cameras, I decided to do the safe thing and do a brochure. Lucky me, I have to find pictures of what happens to people AFTER they take drugs. Believe me, I'm happy I didn't have lunch before when I saw the pictures...Eww...*shudder* Now I swear I will never take drugs...>.>; All that is left for me to do is print them out and glue them on to the brochure. Oooo, fun!

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #61 on: February 05 2006, 05:27 pm »
Saturday, February 4 11:20 PST

This homework... it's making my eyes bleed... T_T 2 notebooks due monday, one for each class with this one teacher. Language Arts and Social Studies are currently my worst subjects, and she teaches them both. Last semester I BARELY passed Language arts, and the whole time I thought I was doing fine... Oye. I guess I'm not very observant.

But I spent the early hours of the morning trying to get the Drama CD onto my ipod, to litte and/or no success. I downloaded 3 different mp3 converters, none of which worked, and then in frustration blared "Kizuna" and recorded it with my digital camera. Converted that mov file to mp3. That whole process took 2 hours, and all I got was a low, low quality version of Syaoran singing where you can here me cursing to myself over having to use a camera.

Maybe I'll make a t-shirt. "I spent 2 hours trying to convert the Tsubasa Chronicle Drama CD into mp3 format, and all I got was this sh**y, low-quality, version of 'Kizuna' recorded with my camera, with me swearing in the background". Hey, I can think of A TON of people who need a shirt like that... *sarcasm*
-Owari-
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline lilaznrycegurl

• first person to drown in soup XD
« Reply #62 on: February 06 2006, 04:56 am »
Sunday, February 5th, 2006 1:51 PM EST

This has been one of those run-of-the-mill weeks.

I'll be pessimistic and start with the bad first :XD: :

I found out that my Science Olympiad group had a meeting yesterday and I didn't find out about until after it was over.
The guy that I like bleached his hair...and to be nice let's just say he's looked better.
I've got a ton of homework (who doesn't?!)

Good:

Super Bowl XL is today, in my place, Detroit.
I got an A+ on my science test
I got an A+ on my speech in Drama and Speech.

umm...I think that's about it  :tongue:

don't fall for someone who won't catch you

:XD:

Forum Family
Imoto-chan- bie liao
Onii-san- KuroPuppy

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #63 on: February 08 2006, 01:24 pm »
February 7, 2005

Today is my third day with a sore throat. I didn't go to school (which is a yay!) but when I go back, I'll have a lot of homework to make up. -_- Damn homework... At least I skipped PE! ^_^
Mostly I was in bed, sometimes when I couldn't sleep, I play Pokemon Emerald and Animal Crossing: Wild World on the beloved DS. ^_^ I mangaed to now have 14 straight wins at the Battle Palace in Emerald and battle Tate & Liza along with Juan. Hane Swablu is about Level 21 and only 14 more levels till I get an Altaria. Bright Nights is still going on in Animal Crossing Wild World and blah.

I went to piano later in the day and I hate it when I got nagged by the teacher about my dynamics and speed on the Sonatina piece. T_T I hate it... I got on the computer and getting so wrapped up in it, I missed Yu-Gi-Oh GX. >.< Well, we had El Polo Loco chicken and tortillas for dinner. Oishii! ^_^

That's all for today. I think I'm getting a fever... @_@

Offline Shadeslayer

• Fire
  • "A True Fan"
  • *wink*
« Reply #64 on: February 11 2006, 04:34 am »
February 10th, 2006

Whoa...first time posting an entry here! :keke:

Well, today was so much fun! At school we all played the best game of kickball ever! It was soooo much fun! :)

Though, my two friends getting really badly hurt...:(

We were playing kickball and we were using the basketball hoop as 3rd base...when my friend kicked the ball, she accidentally kicked it way too hard and it hit my friend in the face. She fell down and then hit her head again on the pole...she was crying so much...I feel so bad for her...:cry:

And my other friend was playing basketball with his friends and somehow he fell down and got really badly hurt on his hand...he couldn't even move...I hope he's alright...

Well, I'm going with my friends to the mall later on! I can't wait!

Amazing set by Eurydice! :keke:

Forum Family

Sisters: Dragonia, KawaiiHana, Charme, Monse-chan, Director Of Music, Okamirei, Lexi, Fai, Mizuki Kai, Star Wings and Wishingstarx

Aunt: Moon Li

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #65 on: February 11 2006, 09:28 am »
February 10, 2006

Grrr... I hate Fridays....
I just hate Social Studies. Spent most of my time at recess doing make-up notes. >.> PE was worse. We did jump rope and I was the worse. :cry: I'm not very atlethic... >.>

...Very short entry.

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #66 on: February 14 2006, 09:49 am »
January 13, 2006

Pretty much an ordinary day for me.  Well for a Monday at least.  Woke up at..actually, I set the alarm clock for 6:15 but I pushed the snooze button and slept till 6:20.  And then I got up and got ready to go to sectionals.  I knew if I was late, I would be in biiiig trouble by my BD.  So I got to school by 7:15.  Sectionals didnt start until 7:30.  But he usually wants us to be there by 7:20.  Well, then it;s like 7:20 and one other person shows up.  And we were both like, "This IS the right day...right?"  And we asked our BD, and he was like, "Yes it is."  And the other kid was like, "If they dont show up, can we cancel it?"  And my bd was like, "They better show up."  They did...at 7:28.  So during class my bd was like,  "I'm glad I didn't have to call any clarinets this morning...You 2 (me and the other kid) Shoulda had more faith."   Me and that kid grin sheepishly.  While the rest of the clarinet section went, "YEAH TIFFANY." PLUS I got 2 gold medals from getting a 1, on a class 1 solo and ensemble from the contest Saturday  :wav:

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #67 on: February 23 2006, 01:16 pm »
February 22, 2006 7:20 PM

I'm sick of it. I love my computer, my friends, my scanlations, my forums... but I'm starting to lose faith in some of these things. A prank? And now I'm seeing sides of people that I'd rather not... it's none of my business. I'm not involved in anything, but I hate seeing this CRAP! And that's all it is. Fan against fan? Pointless. Absolutely pointless.

I'm close to departure... I don't like what's happening much anymore. Livid? I personally can't see why a forum should make anyone livid.

By posting this, I'm probably shooting my own horse, so to speak. By typing this I may become hated. But I have no reason to be afraid of expressing my opinion, right? Should I be afraid?
-Owari-
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList