AuthorTopic: CapturedWings Diary 2006  (Read 22633 times)

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
CapturedWings Diary 2006
« on: January 04 2006, 01:34 am »
A diary! :XD: Could be fun, could be boring... :shifty: Oh well, it's up to you if you want to write here or not.
But, some rules inspired by SLi to make this thread spam-free!

One post per day per person.
If something else happens during the day, modify your first message to delete or add whatever you want. But you are allowed to write something about yesterday or another day, if you couldn't post then. Please write a date on top of your post if you do so.

PM a member if you want to discuss with them.
Do not start a conversation here, this is only a diary, and no place to discuss.
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: CapturedWings Diary 2006
« Reply #1 on: January 04 2006, 11:05 am »
This could end up being an interesting and possibly FUN thread. Lotsa luck with it. I'll keep my eyes on it :wink:

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Shadeslayer

• Fire
  • "A True Fan"
  • *wink*
« Reply #2 on: January 04 2006, 11:07 am »
Wow! Great idea, Tessaiga-chan! :keke:

Amazing set by Eurydice! :keke:

Forum Family

Sisters: Dragonia, KawaiiHana, Charme, Monse-chan, Director Of Music, Okamirei, Lexi, Fai, Mizuki Kai, Star Wings and Wishingstarx

Aunt: Moon Li

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #3 on: January 04 2006, 10:34 pm »
[whew, I'm glad the reactions are good so far! :sweatdrop:
I guess I can start then, to give an example or something! :XD:]

January 4
I woke up pretty late, after all I've been up to 4am drawing a picture... Heh, typical... But anyway, happy about the pretty dream I just had, I got up and took a bath. My brother is visiting in my appartment today, so I said hi to him of course! He sat in front of the computer, playing Grand Theft Auto. :D
During my bath, mom came to visit as well, and was greeted by my brother. I got out, and made myself somebreakfast...
(GAH! How uniteresting this post is! :lol:) WELL! Now I'm sitting in front of the computer, and hopes that something will happen later today~

Suddenly they decided to go out shopping... So I followed. Blahblah, that was boring. And when I found a shop I thought was interesting with pretty clothes and such, mom and my brother got bored. Yippie. So my happy mood changed to quite unhappy. And now I look more and more forward to turning 18, and getting a place of my own. Perhaps I'm a hermit. Dunno. I've got a will of my own, and I'm not fond of people trying to control me. Gah.
There was more to it, but I'm too tired now to continue.

And now, we have eaten some food. And they are trying to make a curtain. :tard: And I realized that this was a very uninteresting day to chose for writing a diary... Oh well. I'm feeling a bit better now, except that I'm still tired... When they leave, I'll continue with my pictures, and hopefully one of my friends will get online soon... >.<

Hours later, they left. A bit lonely, but good anyway~ :heh:
So I went out an bought some food and a Pepsi. And candy. Hehehe... Now, working on my new wallpaper for the computer, and sitting on CW, I hope something fun will happen! =3 I feel calm now... Waii~

Still sitting in front of the computer, just done listening through all my Tokyo Babylon songs... Waiting for something to happen! Zeldi got online and answered my PM! Waii~ *dance* And I'm thinking about our RPG(Chaos of Angelique), and what will happen in it... Yesh~ And I'm also surprised that no one has answered here yet. :tard: Oh well, you can answer whenever you like! Lalala~

Why in the world am I still here?! O.o'' I could do something usefull! Not just sit and wait for someone to go online. *cry* I guess I'm off to play some DS or draw some more. Will post them in my picture thread later, if anyone wants to see... but you don't. *cries more* Whäää!!! Meine arme sind viel zu kurz(...that is said by a bread, btw...)!!! *goes away*
NOW! This will hopefully by my last edit for today~... But it was fun making a diary! Even if the day was boring, and the whole text about it was even more boring! When I return tomorrow I hope at least someone has posted a diary here too... :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: January 06 2006, 11:48 am by Tessaiga »
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

moezychan

« Reply #4 on: January 05 2006, 11:21 am »
1/4/2006

Today it started off as a pretty normal day for me. I woke up, got my shower, and did laundry. I really hate doing laundry, but I have no choice. After that I got a cup of coffee, and watched a few episodes of Card Captor Sakura. Those episodes never get old!

Afterwards, I got dressed; I was still in my bathrobe, and I spent my usual hour trying to decide what I should do with my hair. I'm never satisfied. I settled with my usual bun, and went to the doctor's office. My appointment was a 2:00pm, but I went early at 1:30. Thanks to that I was able to get in earlier.

I had a test done on a part of me that I care not to mention, and then the nurse checked my blood count. The doctor left the room for a few minutes to find me medicine for my ulcer, there was none, and told me what my blood count was. At my last doctor's appointment 5 weeks ago, I was at a 10.9; that's still anemic, but when they checked today, I was at 13.1! A normal blood count is between 12-15, so I'm no longer anemic!

Now the day went from good to great! After I was finished with my doctor's appointment, I met up with a friend, and I saw The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe! Fantastic movie! I won't say what happens, but it was truly splendid! Afterwards I went home, and started to type on here. So far, I've had a pretty good day!

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #5 on: January 05 2006, 11:39 am »
1/4/2006

Today was just the same as all the winter break days... I woke up around 7:00AM because my horrible rash was killing me, so I put on medicine on it, then I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 1:00PM.

I went into the kitchen. My 19 year-old sister was on the laptop, and for some reason I found that extremely irritating. Anyway, I went to go eat some breakfast, and I accidentally burned my finger by trying to take some toast out of the toaster. Itai!

After, I went into the living room and listened to music with my sister. She told me she wanted to go with me down to the local drugstore and pick up some hair dye so I can dye my now very short hair tomorrow. I agreed.

Around 3:00PM my 9 year-old cousin came over and played on his Game Boy Advance SP with my little 6 year-old sister. They started asking me to help them get through a level on a SpongeBob SquarePants game, so I helped them. Then this weird password thingy came up and me and my sisters (16 year-old and 18 year-old) argued about what the symbols for the password were called. Pretty pointless, ne?

Then around 3:30PM I got hungry again and made some scrambled eggs and ate them while my sister (16 year-old) fooled music stations on the radio. My mom got mad at her and started saying all these words in Tagalog (Filipino language), which I didn't understand. Then my mom told me to clean out my closet for clothes I didn't wear anymore, and then she got cross when I gave her 16 pairs of pants that couldn't fit me. Hey, I was just doing what I was told!

Later I tried doing my homework but I was really too lazy. Then my 19 year-old sister came in and had a fight with all my other sisters because she wanted to turn off the radio and watch Everyday Food on the Food Network. It was pretty hilarious, for some odd reason :tongue3:

Then around 5:00PM me and my sisters watched Gilmore Girls for the next hour, then my dad came home from work. We had dinner and I eagerly washed the dishes (I was in a good mood), and that's where I am now... the computer. I guess my day was pretty pointless. It may get interesting tomorrow when me and my sis go to get my hair dye then to the mall. Hmm...
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #6 on: January 05 2006, 12:28 pm »
Oh, fun.  :keke:

---

1/04/06

eya...2 more days till the history project is due. My conscience says I'll make it, but I still have doubts about the captions for the exhibit. What if they don't explain enough about the topic, and the teacher says it's not enough? Gah, I hope it turns out ok...
Today was...a normal school day. Nothing special. In Japanese we had a pop quiz; haha, one of my classmates kept looking at the word chart. In other words, cheating.^^; Demo, he really couldn't help it; we've been gone from school for so long too. He's a lot older than me though, 11th grade. He's gets the worst grades in our class^^;;...
Today's advisory schedule day; the same boring schedule. Sit in a class for an hour with nothing to do but get annoyed by the obnoxious classmates. -sigh- I still don't understand why some of the people in my school are so loud and obnoxious. Read Memoirs of a Geisha in advisory class, it's a really good book.
Science went by; in art we have to work on a rodeo art.  In history...I couldn't have been more ashamed. ;-; We had a geography bee...argh, I recieved questions that were really hard, while the other people's questions I knew the answers to them! It's not fair...
Well, it's over now...now I have to memorize the preamble of the constitution.
Orchestra was fun! We recieved lots of new music (at last) that we'll have to play for elementary schools. My current favourites are "the pirates of the carribean" and "the pink panther". We formed our ensemble groups too; I'm left with the boys again.^^;
Argh, my pre-AP english is already piling us with essays! There's always so much homework from her class. And algebra, we're starting to learn about graphing equations...I'm not sure if I'll understand it. I do hope I remember what I learned before winter break though.^^;
That's about it, my school day. Hn, I'm still waiting for LBN hosting to accept/decline my web hosting application. I wonder if they recieved my mail at all. o_O

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #7 on: January 05 2006, 12:45 pm »
1/4/2006

I think I might be getting sick. My throat is sore and my nose was a little while ago. I hate being sick. I've been pretty careful, washing my hands as much as possible. Even so, you can still get sick but it does help from becoming sick much sooner. 'Course, most of you know that. Heh.

As for my day, it's been okay. I woke up this morning around 10:30ish but slept for a while longer while listening to my mp3 player. I read some manga (KamiChama Karin - volume 2) and then got up, getting on the computer thats in our kitchen.

I've been doing that off and on. I watched a little bit of Full Moon wo Sagashite today. Around 4:35ish I left with my parents so that my dad could go pick our van from the auto repair shop. After that my mom and I went grocery shopping for dinner. Now I'm back home eatting the dinner she made. It's good. My mom is a good cook. ^^

~moonprincess18
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #8 on: January 05 2006, 02:09 pm »
Wow, what a fun idea~

---

1/4/06 - Just another day...

Alright well I started school as usual; greeting everyone I knew and get "omg-are-you-talking-to-me-oh-stfu" looks, go to my boring classes and pretty much do nothing the whole day.  I ranted about with my best friend yesterday night on the phone for 3 hours about how really annoying my friends are.  I never realized it before because I'm so dense but they really are.

Everytime I pass by them and make them feel special (I.E: Smiling, waving and greeting them rather enthusiastically) they just give me an irritated look and shove me off.  I even heard a few go, "Oh...hey.  Whatever.  Anywayyyy..."  Argh!  I'm usually not to picky and b1tchy about this but its annoying and I've had enough of being the little good girl who is oh-so-friendly at everyone when really I just wanna kick the crap out of all of them.

They treat my best friend the same way too so we decide to stop greeting people but we'll smile at them and that's it.  Apparently, these so-called friends of our's fell for the trap.  If we ignore them and not say anything to them then they'd just flock on over to us and say "OMG.  Hey!" and stuff like that.  Heh.  Oh the irony of it all.  Bastards...

Yes, I'm in a bad mood but it soon wore off the moment I got home.  I worked fervently on my TRC chapter summaries and I finally finished them all!  Yes, all 101 summaries!  *dances*  XD  Can you believe I had to re-read the whole manga from the very beginning?!  Its so exhausting!  But, I'm happy and proud of myself.  Too bad I had handwritten them down on my notebook and not typed them up.  ^^;  Hehe, oh well.  I also listened to some TRC and CCS music so my past mood of being all grouchy and stuff has passed.  I'm actually hyper now!  I'm waiting for the Naruto 166-167 sub and I can't wait!  I'mma be up all night if I have too!  :D  Yeah.  All of this actually happens on a daily basis (the anime's I watch though depend on my mood).  And as the entry's title stated, it's just another day...:P
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

moezychan

« Reply #9 on: January 06 2006, 11:33 am »
January 5, 2006

Today started out just like any other normal day. I slept in too late, and mentally beat myself up over it. I hate sleeping in! If I was in college, I would've been wide awake. Anyways, I didn't have to get a shower in the morning because I get it every other day, but I still spent a long time doing my hair. I don't even know why I bother. It's not like I was planning to go anywhere, except for when I walking down to the drugstore. I needed more iron pills. Don't even know why I need them; my blood is up to where it's supposed to be.

Besides that, I walked down to the store to get my prescription only to realize that I forgot the paper that the doctor prescribed me. I walked back home, thankfully only 2 blocks away, got the prescription, and walked back to the store. I got the iron pills refilled, and the pharmacist said that the other prescription, the one I forgot, was over the counter. I bought that, and then walked home again.

Once home, I came back on here, got bored because there weren't any posts to reply to, and decided to have a mini CCS marathon from the first season. Afterwards, I went back on here, posted for a little while, and then a chapter from one of my books: The Ark by Margot Benary-Isbert. Excellent book! Afterwards I went back on here, posted a while, then went back to watching CCS.

Dinnertime came, and I had an egg-tuna salad sandwich. For dessert I had pinapple with nuts and whipped cream. After dinner, you guessed it, I went back on here. That was basically my day. It will become a lot more interesting after I'm back in college!

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #10 on: January 06 2006, 11:46 am »
January 5, '06

I had a small fever last night, I couldn't sleep until around 1:00ish in the morning. I was too warm (mostly because of my own temperature, which was at about 100.4).

Anyway, by the time I woke up (which was at noon, the lastest I've slept) my temperature was back to normal. Although I've been informated that it could go back up again. I don't want that though! So, I'm taking aspin.

My day hasn't been completely eventful. I've been at home all day. But talking to friends on MSN cheers me up. (especially when the weather around here is crappy)

~moonprincess18
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #11 on: January 06 2006, 12:04 pm »
January 5

I woke up late again. I shouldn't be up so late... Why?...
Dunno, it just doesn't feel right.
Anyway, I almost placed myself in front of the computer before
I even had eaten breakfast... Thankfully I decided to eat breakfast first...
but I was online... :sweatdrop:
Looking for pictures, answering my mail and looking at different posts...
And e-bay of course. Some cute cat named Chococat by Sanrio! Aw, me want it! X3
Later on, I made a S+S wallpaper, requested by moezy-chan. And that took a while to make... O.O'' And I thought I would feel inspired to draw something by hand, so I took my pen and paper and started drawing Sakura... which looked like hell. Threw it away, and tried again... Looked better, but it didn't look like Sakura. Threw that away too, and I felt very sad... I havn't been in the mood for drawing at all lately. And when I draw, I'm not happy with what I do.
I watched some TV to calm myself down... A show dedicated to Charlie Chaplin.
And then I ate some dinner. After that, I went on here again.
Downloaded Zeldi's new pretty AMV, and wrote a comment of course(aaaw, Zeldi-chan wants comments for her works! X3 Of course, I want that too... It makes me nervous when someone looks at what I've done, and then just walks away, expressionless. O.O).
Downloading mood... Found another nice "music video"... Took a while to download so I watched TV again. A show from the 80's named "Breakfast club" or something... It was done at about 00.30am. And then I wanted to make an AMV. >.< So I did... And now it's 3.00am, january 6th. :cry: I'll try to go to sleep, or Subaru will get mad at me... I miss my GameCube though. I could've played DS today, but noooooo~ I spend all my time sitting in front of the computer. Hope I'm not getting addicted. T.T No good! I should've gone shopping today too! I'll hide the Internet connection, to remember that I shouldn't sit here THAT often. No one writes to me anyway... and no one answeres about my new AMVs. Perhaps I should take a CW break... :sad5:

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #12 on: January 06 2006, 02:26 pm »
Janurary 5th, 2005

I woke up today around 8:30AM... and actually didn't fall asleep o.O that's a big achievement for me! Anyway, while I was pouring syrup on my pancakes for breakfast, my sister (19 year-old) shot me her ***ch look and stole the A&E section from me - she is such a pain! Anyway I took over making pancakes from my mom so she could eat breakfast too. I was praised for making wonderful pancakes, my younger sister just loved them.

After, I put on the radio and listened to music while trying to do my homework, but I couldn't do it. I don't have school until Monday, Ontario (or at least my district) is still on winter break, thank goodness.

Anyway, I worried about some of my projects and feared I wouldn't be able to do my homework on time. Anyway, I just shrugged it off. My younger sister decided to go ice skating with my eighteen year-old sis and her... shhh it's a "secret"... boyfriend. But it's really quite obvious to everyone he's her boyfriend, I mean he calls about five times a day *rolls eyes*. Anyway, me and my 16 year-old sis (whom I'm pretty damn close with) went to the local plaza to pick up ,my hair dye and so she could get some feminine products. My cousin (who's a fellow anime freak and who's also close to me) came along because she had to buy paper towels and mushrooms for her Chop Suey o.O

I couldn't decide which hair dye to choose and worried about how it would turn out, but finally I picked one then blah blah blah we went home.

Later my sister and her not-so-secret boyfriend dropped my little sis off at home and went to "grab a bite to eat". Then my sister's boyfriend's brother called, saying that his mother needed the car my sis's boyfriend was driving so she could go to church. Confused? I know was. Anyway, my sister was dropped off at home and she said that she thought her bf was in a heck of a lot of trouble. I secretly hoped he was (because he changed my sister so much she's practically a stranger).

Later that night my sister dyed my hair for me, and while i waited for 25 minutes I re-read my Kare Kano manga which I got for christmas ^^. Finally we washed it out and my sister put a bunch of products into my hair and then I dried my hair and TA-DAH! the hair turned out pretty good. Even though you could only see the real colour in the sun, it still looked good.

And done. I'm off to bed, I can never sleep early, it's so sad *sob*. I get into bed around11:30PM and don't fall asleep until 3:30AM. It's horrible. At this rate when I go back to school I'll always be late.
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #13 on: January 06 2006, 03:27 pm »
January 5th, 2006

I got up when my alarm went off at 6:00AM, but I slept on until 10 minutes before I had to leave for choir. I had...chicken pot pie for breakfast?  :sweatdrop: My grandma has the weirdest ideas about breakfast! Once I arrived at school, no one was there yet, so I was just staring at the ceiling of the choir room waiting for someone to show up!

The whole day was pretty much boring. We had an 3 open book tests in social studies, and then we had a major project to do on the Ice Man. In math, we recieved our unit test out of 105 back, I got 97, so I'm pretty happy! During socials, I found out from my crush who is on Student Council that there is a formal dance planned. I totatlly freaked out because that ment we had to wear dresses/high heels and such. Just to make sure I asked my other friend who was on the council, and she also said that there was a formal dance coming up. Nooo!!

Right after school I had basketball practise, and I had to leave short because I had a doctor's appointment. I had to leave early because I had to get my feet checked. I am really flat footed, so this affects my ankles and kness. Unfortunatly, the insole that I use in my shoes won't give me back my arch, so it's going to get worse and worse as my life goes on. Very depressing news if you ask me...

I also got a new set made by the avatar/signature master bLuetopaz-chan! I have to say that was one of the highlights of my day today. Yay!!

Now: I'm just home, glad to finish my stupid Ice Man Diary project and angry because I only have a few more minutes before I go to bed. I think I'm going to go play "Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town"...

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

moezychan

« Reply #14 on: January 07 2006, 12:23 pm »
January 6, 2006

Today, for once, I actually woke up at 8:00am! Only to fall asleep again until 12:00pm! What is wrong with me?! Well despite that, I had a pretty good day. I went to my college, and got my paperwork ready for the Spring semester. Only 11 more days until I go back!

After that I went to the bookstore and bought, you guessed it, books. I was able to get $45 worth. After that, I went home, posted on here, and watched some more CCS. I need another hobby. Afterwards I talked to lika-chi and Director of Music, and then ate dinner, and, again you guessed it, I watched more CCS! That was my day. I have a boring life.  -_-

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #15 on: January 07 2006, 12:27 pm »
January 6, 2006

I spent 6 hours last night making flash cards for the past 10 lessons we've covered in Social Studies. I'm officially sick of the American Revolution, now. Seeing as how I was up until 3-ish listening to Ameagari again, :hehe: I woke up 2 hours late for school. I hadn't finished my flash cards anyway, and they were due for grading about the time I woke up, I stayed home to work on them.

About an hour or so in, I went out for lunch with my mom, who practically dragged me away from my desk, and we had burgers at a kawaii little cafe by my favorite anime rental place. *tee hee*

I wasn't allowed to go, even though I had cash for once, as punishment for putting off a 3 week assignment. At least I have my crush's birthday party to take up a chunk of my weekend. If his hair was a bit straighter, and he was asian, he'd look a lot like Syaoran! :XD:

Went home, finished my flashcards... (4 straight hours of writing... ugh.) Then logged on. Replied to some pms at Gaia, and then wandered over to Capturedwings. I love getting pms! :keke:

It's a quick bowl of pasta, and off to Girl Scouts for me. It's our "cookie planning meeting", meaning we sit around and decide where everyone's going to sell cookies in march. Bleck. At least my good buddies will be there. Lucky-ducks were on vacation all break! Maybe I'll log on later, and update my website. Depends on my mood.

Owari! ^_^
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #16 on: January 07 2006, 01:37 pm »
Janurary 6th, 2006

*Sighs* I'm not even going to talk about the morning part because it was the same as always...

Anyway, I thought a lot about school. It's coming up on Monday. It sucks because on Wednesday, I have to join band just because my parents said so... *sighs* sometimes I wish I could make my own decisions.

Later on I tormented my birds because they were so Goddamn loud. Not that I'm an animal abuser, but somethimes I can't help but yell at them.

My friend from the Philippines called. It was great, I haven't spoken to him in days. He talked to me about his latest girlfriend problem. He's only a few years older than me, but sometimes he acts younger than I am. He's hopeless *sighs*.

I miss my friends, this break has been great and all, but I can't wait to see them again. I guess we've all been through a lot of changes this break, it's really odd.

Just before dinner my sister made brownies. I think I'm getting fat, but I couldn't resist the tempation to eat two! Damn, I really have to watch my weight.

After dinner I typed some more of my stories. They're going along wonderfully, I'm improving so much on my writing and people really seem to like my stories!

After that I got a bit bored so I watched tv... which brings me to now. I just recently talked to my crush, I embarassed myself by trying to say some smart things that he said didn't make sense. I'm so stupid, I felt like crying. I can never face him again!

Well, now I'm typing this. Today is the last weekday of break, I'm not happy about going back to school exept for my friends. I only have this week to finish my homework... damn. I have so many things to do before I'm off to school! If I weren't such a procrastinator I would've finished everything by now.

Final thought - I wish my life weren't so completely crappy.

~ The Rather Embarassed, Stupid, Sad Cherry-chan

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #17 on: January 07 2006, 03:14 pm »
January 6th, 2006

Nothing much to say about this morning...Except that my friend came to my house around 7:30AM instead of 8:00AM and woke the house up!  :haha:

School...boring as usual. We have a huge project we're working on due next Friday! Gahhh...I hate school so much now T_T

Today was also my friend's birthday! She is offically 13 a teenager! I gave her 13 brithday glomps when she wasn't expecting them. *hehe*

I had to go get my feet checked at the doctor today. I have really flat feet, which cause me so much greif in my ankels and knees. So happens I have to get a new insole, and it comes in two weeks. Fun...that's when my basketball season starts! T_T

Now...I still have to wrap my friend's present and get her a birthday card. I sure have a lot of things to do before tomorrow...

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

moezychan

« Reply #18 on: January 08 2006, 03:07 pm »
January 7, 2006

Well, today proved to be a little more interesting since it was a work day. I slept in until 11:00am  :sweatdrop:, and had to get ready for my horrid horrid job.  -_- At about 1:00 I got my shower, and then watched CCS up until 2:50pm and changed into my work uniform. I was wearing my bathrobe up until this time; yeah I'm lazy. After that, I went on here for a few minutes, and then left for my job. This time it took me 30 minutes to do my hair. I don't bother to do anything fancy considering its my job.

I left for work, and arrived 20 minutes early. Considering this, I walked around the mall, yeah I work in a mall, and bought a cup of Starbucks coffee, and a vanilla almond biscotti. I then went to work. I was stuck cleaning kitchen and dining room again. I always get that job. Well, the day went by pretty slowly because we were dead! We hardly had any customers. Eventually we closed, for good. The restraunt is gone, forever. Everybody there had to be transferred.

I ended up helping my bi**h of a manager close the entire place down! I usually get done at 10:00pm, but this time I got done at 11:00pm! The only thing that kept me going that long was my Starbucks coffee. I finally finished, and then was able to leave. Afterwards I left, and came home and then typed on here. Pretty much my whole day. Tomorrow should prove to be a little more exciting! I'm going to teach the Epiphany at my Sunday School! I have 2-3 graders; this will be the first time I ever taught them by myself! Before I had my mentor, a nun, help me, but this time I'm doing it myself! Wish me luck minna!

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #19 on: January 08 2006, 03:52 pm »
Jan 7
Social Studies will be the death of my forum's post counts.  -_-
I finally almost finished a big group project on responsibility as a civic virtue, (whatever that means!) and just have to do an oral presentation on it, and I'm through!

Right after I finished the poster with my group, I dashed off to my crush's birthday party. Remember now, he looks quite a bit like Syaoran! :greengrin: T'was a movie party at the spiffy dwntown movie theater with all te cool stores, and an anime merchaindise place (which I didn't get to look at, as I wasn't with "those sorts of people"). We saw "The Chronicles of Narnia", 'we' being a posse of 6, and then hung out at the Playstation store, where you can play a ton of their games for free, for as long as you feel like. I got through a ridiculous amount of levels on some game based off the incredibles, hee hee. Great day for self-esteme for me!

Then of course, I went home and did dishes. Whoo, flipping hoo. At least I finally have time to read my new copy of X/1999 volume 16. Yay! :keke:

Owari! ^_^
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList