AuthorTopic: Chapter 99!  (Read 7430 times)

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
Re: Chapter 99!
« Reply #20 on: December 03 2005, 04:34 am »
This chapitre gave me ideas... I will call it a theory to sound good but it's really more like a plot for a fanfic 'cause it's highly unlikely. If anyone's interested it's on my LJ. I won't post it here 'cause it's a bit long (and stupid, lol :P).

Maybe in the end, Yuuko will decide she wants Kurogane to grant a wish of hers (haha, that sounds naughty :P) and give Ginryuu back as payment for Kurogane kicking FWR's ***. And she'll give Fai his tattoo back 'cause he looks hot in it :P

I really don't think that Kurogane would allow his mother's grave to be dug up, but remember: Tsubasa is all about hitsuzen, therefore he now has Souhi for a reason.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #21 on: December 03 2005, 06:47 am »
Interesting theory. I've always rather liked the idea of semi-evil Fai. (as in evil on the outside because he chose to for some reason, although he has a good heart).

I really don't think that Kurogane would allow his mother's grave to be dug up, but remember: Tsubasa is all about hitsuzen, therefore he now has Souhi for a reason.
I was more picturing Tomoyo taking the sword out by her magic and bringing it to him, I suppose. Its just a theory but I have to wonder why CLAMP is giving Kurogane so many swords. I mean, he really only needs one, so it seems strange. And Syaoran already has his own sword, so he can't give any of them to him. I just wonder which he'll end up using in the final battle. Somehow Ginryuu seemed more fitting since Fei Wong killed his mother, but who knows. Maybe giving up Ginryuu and getting Souhi will be symbolic of Kuro leaving his past behind and getting a new one (with Fai ^_^). Then he could use Souhi to be all heroic and defend Fai.

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #22 on: December 03 2005, 08:14 am »
Maybe giving up Ginryuu and getting Souhi will be symbolic of Kuro leaving his past behind and getting a new one (with Fai ^_^). Then he could use Souhi to be all heroic and defend Fai.

Yes! I quite agree. I think that's the point in both of their prices to the Dimensional Witch - they had to let go of their pasts (so that they can be together ^^). I also think there was a point in Sakura and Syaoran's price too... But I have no theories about that. I prefer to think about Kurogane and Fai :wink:

And evil Fai? Teh hot xD I'm about to go oekaki him ^^ I don't think he's evil in the same way that Seishirou was, for example. His act really was an act, but you can tell that Fai has some deep regrets whatever they may be. Ah! I wanna know ><

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #23 on: December 03 2005, 11:50 am »
Of course Fai betrayed Ashura- it's almost impossible to call sealing your king anything BUT betrayal, even if the king was evil (and we don't actually know that Ashura was evil). I think most people think that Fai has something on his conscience, though, even besides betraying Ashura. It would be far too simple for Fai to be completely innocent. After all, not even Subaru was completely innocent and pure.

As for the Seishirou bit... I assume by his act you mean when he hid that he was the Sakurazukamori in Tokyo Babylon? Personally, I think Seishirou, in his own unbelievably effed up way actually did love Subaru. That's my interpretation of the infamous Rainbow Bridge scene. Oh god, I have to go read it now. It makes me cry... Clamp knows how to come up with the most messed-up, sick love stories EVER. And this post is completely off-topic, and makes no sense to those who haven't read TB or X (myself, I just finished reading X, or at least, all of X that's out. Like, about five minutes ago I haven't been doing much else today except reading X). I hope nobody minds. I'll try to connect it back to Tsubasa somehow... Oh, yeah. So maybe the whole Ashura/Fai thing might end up being somewhat like Seishirou/Subaru. That would be fascinating.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #24 on: December 03 2005, 12:41 pm »
But how badly did he betray Ashura? It seems silly of him to just send him to sleep when he knows that he'll wake up and come after him - better for Fai to kill him, but he didn't, for reasons all his own. I think Fai did many bad things and because he's so angsty, I believe against his will. But I'm no longer sure that it was Ashura that made him do it. After all, all the characters we've met so far in Tsubasa have the same soul, are the same sort of person and from what I know about big Ashura in RG Veda, he was a noble character.

And there's no doubt in my mind that Sei-chan loved Subaru.

Ahh... CLAMP and their mysterious characters, and their witholding information from us... Those wicked women :wink: Let us just hope that we find out one day :P