AuthorTopic: What's Your Job?  (Read 22239 times)

Offline chibi_seishiraon77

• ..with the feathers i gain....i will grow wings..and soar beyond all things imagined.....
  • Great Fan
  • ....arigato gozaimasu.....
Re: What's Your Job?
« Reply #60 on: August 17 2006, 03:42 am »
My job? Doing my stinking homework...but I want to get a real job this next summer.

...me too...still unemployed...

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #61 on: August 17 2006, 07:23 am »
...me too...still unemployed...

i don't know what is your chômage rate in your country,but in France it reach 9% of the population,it's a true curse and the highest level in europe,we are really not proud about this  :dodge:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #62 on: August 17 2006, 02:02 pm »
I'm un-employed now, but only because I'm going to school and my first semester of college my parents forbid me to work. This is the first time in three years and I honestly don't know what to do with my time except watch anime and read manga...
Anyway, since this is about jobs.
I worked at GameStop for three years. now, before a few of you say "Awesome!" or soemthing like that, it isn't really what its all craked up to be, like with most jobs, it all depends on your boss. I had an awesome boss and we DID get to play a ton of video games when no one was in the store...The pay was crap though, mimimum, and it was VERY REPETITIVE. The only skill you need is how to sell things and alphabetize. You spend 70% of your job doing the latter. Selling stuff was fun though and it kind of just became routine.
I'm shorry, this is relaly pointless to just keep tlaking about but I'm bored, and I've never tlaked in a forum befoe so I'm just gonna keep going.
then I worked at a privately owned high-end italion restaurant as a hostess which was relaly fun. Half of the people who worked there was gay, too, so it was always a very happy place. I only worked there for a year thoguh.
The best job of all time I'm still trying to get over. *sigh* It was only two months,b ut it was the best tow months of my life. I worked at Six Flags Fiesta Texas theme Park as a Looney Toon character. It was almost like cosplaying for a job...almost..*tears* It was really fun cause you could pretty much do whatever you wanted, within the bounds of appropriatenss to anyone. My favorite was Taz, but it was usually aobut 16-17 degrees hotter in costume then it was outside so, being in Texas, at times it could have been 117 degrees inside. It was soo much fun though. I got to be Tweety, Porky Pig, Taz, Slyvester, Foghorn Leghorn, Elmer Fudd, Speedy Gonzalez, and Daffy Duck. I almost passed out in Speedy, I started like hyperventilating and stuff, but it was on our way back in so thank goodness. Anyway, it was a good paying job and you only worked half the time (30 minute breaks every hour). I reccommend it to ANYONE who can stand the heat and who can deal with little kids.
Okay...I'm done..now that you know my job history...
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #63 on: August 18 2006, 07:29 am »
it seems so easy for you to have a job  :keke:!
in france it is so hard to find a stable situation,our factories are leaving in others countries for money,so many employees are sacked,this is so unfair  :angry:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Kana-chan

• Fine!! If I cant have Kurogane! I'll take Tetsu Inada! >=D
  • New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #64 on: August 21 2006, 01:44 am »
Unemployed right now...but I might get a job cleaning a house. (XD yesh, it is a job...) which means i might get sick more often now...-sniffles- T-T

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Tetsu is not claimed! So Tetsu Inada is mine!! XD or until Kurogane is available again. ^-^

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #65 on: August 21 2006, 02:12 am »
Unemployed right now...but I might get a job cleaning a house. (XD yesh, it is a job...) which means i might get sick more often now...-sniffles- T-T

if it can comforts you i have been doing cleaning on schools and municipals buildings during july and august,it's not really a delightful job but a least there is always work to do in this kind of channel  :keke:

* Forum Family *

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #66 on: September 14 2006, 10:46 pm »
Not particularly working anywhere, but is student counted as 'job' ?? :tongue:

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Star Wings

• Obsessed Fan
  • I love anime so much I can watch it all day! ^_^
« Reply #67 on: September 15 2006, 11:23 pm »
Not particularly working anywhere, but is student counted as 'job' ?? :tongue:

I think it is and same here with me.  I'm not particularly working anywhere either. Concentrating on my 7th grade work is enough for me at the moment and I really got to boost up my grades in Thai since my grade is not so good in that area at the moment. ^_^
*Forum Family*

Mother: Moon Li
                       Cool Big Sis: Ashlee, Wishingstarx
                       Kawaii Little Sis:Moonflower
                       Cousin: xOLight_AngelOx

Offline jacquelinenuyen

• New Fan
« Reply #68 on: November 20 2006, 05:20 am »

Offline Lost

• The one who is lost in neather light nor dark
« Reply #69 on: July 26 2007, 06:34 am »
western Sizzlin Block girl lol I take your order wrap up forks and what not and give you your drink >.> but I'm all so a student in 10th grade lol

~Life is what death is~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pic drawn for me by http://lycantroph.deviantart.com/
Banner and Icon made by me
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #70 on: August 03 2007, 11:03 pm »
I work at McDonalds (never and i mean NEVER get a job there you will regret it >.<) and i do basically everything the others don't want to do or are too scared too do (what's so scary about little kids puke? o.O)
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #71 on: August 04 2007, 11:07 am »
I work at McDonalds (never and i mean NEVER get a job there you will regret it >.<) and i do basically everything the others don't want to do or are too scared too do (what's so scary about little kids puke? o.O)

Haha, that's like me at Dairy Queen. I'm left doing all the work that no one else will do. Doesn't it bug the crap out of you?!
I'm tired of being the only one cleaning/stocking/serving while everyone else is in the back, stealing food and flirting with the cooks. Grrrr...
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #72 on: August 07 2007, 06:27 pm »
Haha, that's like me at Dairy Queen. I'm left doing all the work that no one else will do. Doesn't it bug the crap out of you?!
I'm tired of being the only one cleaning/stocking/serving while everyone else is in the back, stealing food and flirting with the cooks. Grrrr...

we both have annoying jobs it seems XD

Yesterday i had to clean up the terrace and everybody else was just slacking off >.<
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #73 on: August 07 2007, 11:12 pm »
No Job

Poor me :P
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available