AuthorTopic: Chapter 92!!  (Read 8414 times)

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
Chapter 92!!
« on: September 29 2005, 09:58 am »
OH........MY.....................GOD!!! *Hoshi can't breathe...@_@*

Chapter 92

I'm still downloading it! Stupid slow computer! But....OMG!!! XD!! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!!! From the looks of it, it seems like it was well worth the wait!

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: Chapter 92!!
« Reply #1 on: September 29 2005, 10:01 am »
OMG is right! This one's for the Kuro fans. ^___^;;

Show content
Chibi Kurogane is sooooo cute!! And his dad is hot, too. ^^;; They look exactly the same, though. XD

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: September 29 2005, 10:42 am »
Oh myy.... I don't know what to say, except that I really can't wait till next week. ~_~ I need more explanations!

Show content
And Kurogane was so huggable as a kid!! It's so cute... ^^

Too bad I can't really understand what they're saying...@_@

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #3 on: September 29 2005, 10:58 am »
Too bad I can't really understand what they're saying...@_@
Working on it right now!

Show content
Yeah, I know... not a whole lot actually happened. Now I'll be dying until next week!! I have a feeling something terrible is going to happen, though. T_T Something that made poor Kuro-chan change.........

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #4 on: September 29 2005, 10:59 am »
Working on it right now!

Show content
Yeah, I know... not a whole lot actually happened. Now I'll be dying until next week!! I have a feeling something terrible is going to happen, though. T_T Something that made poor Kuro-chan change.........

Can't wait, Pikari! ^^

..And I agree....T_T

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
« Reply #5 on: September 29 2005, 11:00 am »
Pretty cool. Hope for the script soon.

No Tsubasa next week?

WHAT'S THE DEAL, CLAMP?!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #6 on: September 29 2005, 11:03 am »
Pretty cool. Hope for the script soon.

No Tsubasa next week?

WHAT'S THE DEAL, CLAMP?!

Actually, I think it does come out next week! ^____^ Maybe my wording in that previous post was weird..^.^;

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
« Reply #7 on: September 29 2005, 11:09 am »
Actually, I think it does come out next week! ^____^ Maybe my wording in that previous post was weird..^.^;

I hope so. That site said it wasn't, but then again I thought I was gonna wait a little longer for this one. Imagine my surprise when I saw it was out.

Offline silvertsukuyomi

• New Fan
  • oooh...it matches that pink layout.
« Reply #8 on: September 29 2005, 02:27 pm »
kyaa!  So nice!  ^_^  And I uploaded it agian for you all just in case that other one dies.

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #9 on: September 29 2005, 02:33 pm »
*sighs with happy* I was in a hurry when I first downloaded the chapter, I only had about 30 seconds to skim it, and look at what happened:

Show content
I was flipping through and I saw the mini-Kuro and I immediately knew it was Kurogane, but I didn't read anything (But I didn't see Syao ever call the kid Kurogane, but keep in mind I only glanced) but then when I turned and saw the big sexay man, Syao thought: "Kurogane-san?!" And I was like: NOOOO! I thought he was the KIIID! But then when I came home and had time, I looked over everything again and now I'm OK... Anyway, I bet something happens to Kuro's family and his ninja posse and I bet that's what changes the little cutie-puff... I hope CLAMP explains a lot about him through this, and if we're lucky, we'll see Syao's and Fai's pasts as well! But there's no WAY CLAMP would be so nice as to give them all to us at once! XD (And I wonder what's up with the tattoo on Kuro's daddy's left hand and arm? I wonder if it has anything to do with Kuro's hand's scar? O.o)
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: September 29 2005, 03:11 pm »
*sighs with happy* I was in a hurry when I first downloaded the chapter, I only had about 30 seconds to skim it, and look at what happened:

Show content
I was flipping through and I saw the mini-Kuro and I immediately knew it was Kurogane, but I didn't read anything (But I didn't see Syao ever call the kid Kurogane, but keep in mind I only glanced) but then when I turned and saw the big sexay man, Syao thought: "Kurogane-san?!" And I was like: NOOOO! I thought he was the KIIID! But then when I came home and had time, I looked over everything again and now I'm OK... Anyway, I bet something happens to Kuro's family and his ninja posse and I bet that's what changes the little cutie-puff... I hope CLAMP explains a lot about him through this, and if we're lucky, we'll see Syao's and Fai's pasts as well! But there's no WAY CLAMP would be so nice as to give them all to us at once! XD (And I wonder what's up with the tattoo on Kuro's daddy's left hand and arm? I wonder if it has anything to do with Kuro's hand's scar? O.o)

Oh! If that was what actually happened I would've died. O_o

Show content
I know!! I really want to see Syaoran and Fai's pasts now! Or at least Fai's...CLAMP'll probably save Syaoran's for last...

Maybe the tattoo is why Kurogane loves his Ginryuu sword. O.o Maybe his dad gave it to him as an gift, or it reminds Kuro of his dad. >_< Just a theory. This chapter made me think way too much...So much that I got paranoid about a few things. But Kurogane probably got his scar from trying to defend his family from demons. Poor Kuro-chibi!! T_T

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #11 on: September 29 2005, 03:22 pm »
Oh! If that was what actually happened I would've died. O_o

Show content
I know!! I really want to see Syaoran and Fai's pasts now! Or at least Fai's...CLAMP'll probably save Syaoran's for last...

Maybe the tattoo is why Kurogane loves his Ginryuu sword. O.o Maybe his dad gave it to him as an gift, or it reminds Kuro of his dad. >_< Just a theory. This chapter made me think way too much...So much that I got paranoid about a few things. But Kurogane probably got his scar from trying to defend his family from demons. Poor Kuro-chibi!! T_T

*nods* I agree. And isn't that dragon pattern the same one as that picture of Kuro, Fai, and Syao with Sakura on the throne? I thought of that as soon as I saw it. :sweatdrop:

I got the script up. Ya'll know where to find it. <__<;;

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: September 29 2005, 03:42 pm »
Arigatou gozaimasu, Pikari! I can understand it better now! Aww...what Kurogane says makes him even cuter! X3

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #13 on: September 29 2005, 11:48 pm »
AWWW this chapter is sooo cute!!!
And Pikari thanks for the translation!!!

I wonder what's up with this book???
But I think it will not show Fai-sans or Syaorans past too!
Mabye it shows Kuroganes because he was the only one who touched it, when there was nothing written...
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #14 on: September 30 2005, 02:44 am »
*nods* I agree. And isn't that dragon pattern the same one as that picture of Kuro, Fai, and Syao with Sakura on the throne? I thought of that as soon as I saw it. :sweatdrop:

LOL! I thought of that same pic! XD

Mabye it shows Kuroganes because he was the only one who touched it, when there was nothing written...

I had the same theory! (As to why it showed Kuro's past) All day yesterday I was saying to my friend: "WHY oh WHY didn't Fai touch the freakin' book! WHYYY?!?!?"

Anyway, although I do hope we see all of their past's through this book, I know CLAMP will absolutely NOT give them all to us within the same world... I bet what will happen is Syao Syao will come back and explain what happened, and Fai will probably try to get rid of the book so no one sees his past! O.o Sneaky Fai...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline tasuki_genrou

• (``\ ( ^Q^ ) /``)
« Reply #15 on: September 30 2005, 09:36 pm »
Anyone can direct me to an MP3 page full of every kind of Animes for example like, Any other mp3s for Anime from Clamp and with, Otogi Zoshi, PeaceMaker Kurogane?
Hi all ^^~!

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #16 on: October 01 2005, 02:13 am »
Anyone can direct me to an MP3 page full of every kind of Animes for example like, Any other mp3s for Anime from Clamp and with, Otogi Zoshi, PeaceMaker Kurogane?

Erm, yeah.. ((Am I allowed to do this, guys?! *sweatdrop* If no, I'll delete this...)) There is www.gendou.com, making an account with them is free and they have tons of files.. Maybe they'll have what you're looking for?

*just realizes what thread this was posted in* Wait, WHAT does this have to do with ch. 92?

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline sofiacardcaptors

• I'm a dreamer with a hidden power
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I'm a dreamer with a hidden power...
« Reply #17 on: October 02 2005, 03:00 am »
wiii yeah! Thanks Pikari *.*
I agree AkaiYuki !!!
I can't wait!! >.<

*||  Sakura no Hikaru ||* - Animakura  - Sofi-chan LiveJournal
Forum Family ^-^
Sister: CherryandWolfLover
Little sister: fisah
Aunt: Fye-chan
Twin-sis: Lexi
Big bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Big sis: bLuetopaz
Cousin: Ralea
Little sis: Ruby Chan
Twin sis: princess_kakurine
Sis: Cherry-chan
Sis: Goku [cardcaptors_ria]
Sis: rusty
Big bro: Kuropuppy
Big sis: Møon Li
Little sis: HaCk<3

Offline pierrot

« Reply #18 on: October 02 2005, 03:34 am »
Thank you Pikari! this chapter is great! chibi kuro is so kawaii!

Offline Kay Hearts

• *Nyan~!*
  • Big Fan
  • I´m a cute penguin ^-^
« Reply #19 on: October 02 2005, 10:04 am »
This chapter has to be one of the best in sometime (hope next are better of course :D)

Little Kuro is so cute and I´m with everyone who thinks something really bad had to happen in order to end up with such a grumpy (yet lovable XD) adult Kurogane ;_;

Also think the book goes into the memories of the first person who touches it (Shaoran touched it next but he didn´t end inside his own memories).

I´m dying for that book to make it´s way to Fye mwahahaha ^-^