AuthorTopic: General Sakura x Syaoran Thread  (Read 50607 times)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Re: General Sakura x Syaoran Thread
« Reply #80 on: November 15 2005, 08:26 pm »
ya mean like in the second movie, the part where Sakura was about to confess and Kero
yelled "Cake" the S&S  faces where funny :rotfl:

yeah confessions are one of my favorite moments as well
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

moezychan

« Reply #81 on: November 16 2005, 04:00 am »
I do love Sakura's confessions, but my absolute favorites are when Syaoran tries to tell Sakura he loves her! My favorite confession episode is episode 59 Sakura and the Ball Trap! Syaoran is talking to Tomoyo-chan, and she says that Syaoran has to tell Sakura or she'll never know. Then Sakura comes in wearing her new battle costume, and Tomoyo-chan says that she looks so splendid, and races out of the room to get her video camera.

I think Tomoyo did that on purpose so that Syaoran-kun would tell Sakura-chan! Then Syaoran tries to tell her, and they get interrupted by Eriol! And then Syaoran tries again at the end of the episode, but this time Kero-chan interrupts! So close.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #82 on: November 17 2005, 07:46 pm »
or the one from ep 64 where she asks who he really likes and he tries to tell her, but she
interrupted him saying that he didn't have to tell her

*the scene went something like that ,don't know for sure, it was a long time ago that i watched that ep* :sweatdrop:

i felt so sorry for him when she interrupted him
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

moezychan

« Reply #83 on: November 17 2005, 11:27 pm »
or the one from ep 64 where she asks who he really likes and he tries to tell her, but she
interrupted him saying that he didn't have to tell her

*the scene went something like that ,don't know for sure, it was a long time ago that i watched that ep* :sweatdrop:

i felt so sorry for him when she interrupted him

That would be Sakura and the Snow-blowing Ski School. In this episode, Naoko-chan wanted to hear a scary story, and Eriol told one about a yuki-oni (snow fairy). Sakura, as usual, was scared about the story, and Syaoran noticed this. He told everybody that it was late and they should all go to bed. Everyone looked at the clock, and it was revealed to be 9:00pm. They agreed and headed to their dormatories. As they were walking down the corridor, Eriol commented that Sakura was nervous.

She explained that she didn't like those types of stories, and he commented that he didn't know and should have told him. She replies, "But I didn't want to ruin it for the others."

Sakura asks Eriol if he's scared of everything, and he replies, "Yes."

Sakura asks, "Of what?"

"That is a secret."

They head to bed, but Sakura is having difficulty sleeping. As she continues to toss and turn, she decides to walk around for a while. As she's about to head out the door, Naoko says in her sleep, "Mm, yuki-oni."

Sakura shivers and muffles her screaming, and heads out the door at lightning speed. The scene changes to reveal Syaoran still up. He's looking at the fire burning, and has a flashback.

Sakura is sitting at her desk holding a paper, and she turns around and says, "Syaoran-kun!"

Scene changes again and she's walking next to Tomoyo-chan. She grips the straps of her backpack, and says in her ever cheerful voice, "Syaoran-kun!"

As the final scene shows, a sole picture of Sakura's lovely face, with a bright smile she says, "Syaoran-kun!"

Syaoran gives a worried sigh and whispers, "Sakura."

"Nani?" He turns around and she's standing right behind him! His heart literally comes out of his body beating 1000 times a minute! He controls his breathing as he curtly states, "Nanda?"

Sakura replies, "That's what I was asking you."

Again the scene changes, to reveal Sakura sitting on the floor next to the fireplace. She looks content. Syaoran very discretely sneaks a glance at her and she senses this, and turns to face him.

"Oh, yeah, I want to thank you for earlier!" Sakura says with no warning.

"For what?" Syaoran replies.

"I was scared so you told everybody to go to sleep."

Syaoran states, "It was nothing."

Sakura gives an amused giggle and states with a knowing air, "You always say it's nothing, but I know it's not just that."

Syaoran confused as ever states, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I know you. Syaoran-kun sashine. (You're a nice guy.)"

"What's that supposed to mean," Syaoran is extremely confused now.

Sakura ignores his question as she stands up and cries cheerfully, "Yuki da! (It's snowing!)"

She heads to the doors and turns to face Syaoran, "Ne, let's go outside for a little bit!"

Syaoran complies as he simply states, "Ah."

Sakura is extremely cheerful as she starts dancing in the snow. She suddenly notices a bear statue and cries, "Kawaii! Ne, Syaoran-kun, meete! Kawaii ah?!"

"Ah."

"Oh yeah, you made a stuffed bear didn't you Syaoran-kun?"

"Yes."

"Have you given it away yet?"

Syaoran is extremely nervous now, "Iie. Moda. (No. Not yet)"

"Yukito-san will be glad to get it," Sakura states unknowingly.

Syaoran gathers his courage to state, "It's not him. I only liked him because I was attracted to his powers of the moon. There's somebody else I care for."

"Dare?" Sakura is curious.

"The person I love the most is..." Syaoran peeks a glance at Sakura.

"I like the most..."

"Gomen nasai!"

Syaoran falters.

"I shouldn't force you to tell! Gomen nasai!"

Syaoran gives a sigh of both relief and frustration. He was so close.

"It's getting colder. We should get to bed," Sakura states logically.

"Ah."

Offline Tooya_Mizuki

• The Unknown Savior
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #84 on: November 18 2005, 02:43 am »
I like that episode too, I was like c'mon Syaoran tell her that you love her quick  :lol:

Forum Family:
My younger brother- KuroPuppy
My younger sisters-
SayoraChan,moonprincess18/Genki
Girl, Lexi, OniiChanTouya, Angelic-Essence,
Fisah, Okamirei, Sofiacardcaptors, Princess Kakurine, Maina-Chan.
My big sisters- moezy-chan, bLuetopaz.

moezychan

« Reply #85 on: November 18 2005, 02:46 am »
I like that episode too, I was like c'mon Syaoran tell her that you love her quick  :lol:

Same here! That was one of my favorite scenes in the entire episode!

To all members, if there are anymore episodes scripts you want, I'll take requests! I have nearly the whole series memorized! And if you want them personal, I'll send it by pdf file!

Offline Tooya_Mizuki

• The Unknown Savior
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #86 on: November 18 2005, 02:50 am »
Same here! That was one of my favorite scenes in the entire episode!

To all members, if there are anymore episodes scripts you want, I'll take requests! I have nearly the whole series memorized! And if you want them personal, I'll send it by pdf file!
Wow, you have the whole series memorized, thats so cool  :keke: you must have watched CCS over and over  :keke:.

Forum Family:
My younger brother- KuroPuppy
My younger sisters-
SayoraChan,moonprincess18/Genki
Girl, Lexi, OniiChanTouya, Angelic-Essence,
Fisah, Okamirei, Sofiacardcaptors, Princess Kakurine, Maina-Chan.
My big sisters- moezy-chan, bLuetopaz.

moezychan

« Reply #87 on: November 18 2005, 02:54 am »
Wow, you have the whole series memorized, thats so cool  :keke: you must have watched CCS over and over  :keke:.

I don't have the entire series memorized, but I have the majority of them memorized. And as for watching them over and over, I downloaded them off of the internet, and only got to see them all the way through 2 times. It did help that I would read the transcripts and then watched the series. I have this uncanny ability to remember what I want, and forget it if I don't want to remember.

Offline Eriol

• Something down there....
  • Super Fan
  • ~The Reincarnated one~
« Reply #88 on: December 08 2005, 12:41 pm »
Mostly,I some moments of Sakura & Syaoran that miss their confession some interruption like in some Episodes: 59,64 and also in Movie 2!!!:okay:
A mind is terrible thing to waste.

This is only the beginning,the beginning of the end!!

Impossible is nothing!!

Happiness is a warm puppy from Bartlett and also from Peanuts(Charles M. Schulz)

FlyFF character:
Enceladus ---->Elementalist/lvl 93(Never underestimate the power of Nature..)
SHaruhi---->Billposter/lvl 66+(It's clobbering time!!)

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #89 on: December 09 2005, 11:19 am »
I don't have the entire series memorized, but I have the majority of them memorized. And as for watching them over and over, I downloaded them off of the internet, and only got to see them all the way through 2 times. It did help that I would read the transcripts and then watched the series. I have this uncanny ability to remember what I want, and forget it if I don't want to remember.
you're so luckyy >.<"
I can't get my hands on CCS cause i dont have BT =(

but i am a HUGEE SxS fann and i know all theyre scenes, but not memorized, you're proo moezy-chan ^_^

I like the swing scene the most, as well as the ski one!

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Eriol

• Super Fan
  • ~The Reincarnated one~
« Reply #90 on: December 15 2005, 12:30 pm »

Hehehe!!!I think that your special ability if you're watched some unforgetful moments in CCSakura.In mine,if just forget that I watched over again in my V8 player 'cause I been recording it by time every episodes of CCSakura that been launched last time in my country but I can't forget it all.

Awwww....if I remember my fave memory of Sakura and Syaoran was when they trapped in the elevator and something got wrong inside when Sakura falls in a oblivion that Eriol done,that the time Syaoran spoke Sakura's name and when miracle arrives,Syaoran hugs Sakura very much!!!!:hehe:

Impossible is nothing!!

Happiness is a warm puppy from Bartlett and also from Peanuts(Charles M. Schulz)

FlyFF character:

moezychan

« Reply #91 on: December 15 2005, 01:11 pm »
Hehehe!!!I think that your special ability if you're watched some unforgetful moments in CCSakura.In mine,if just forget that I watched over again in my V8 player 'cause I been recording it by time every episodes of CCSakura that been launched last time in my country but I can't forget it all.

Awwww....if I remember my fave memory of Sakura and Syaoran was when they trapped in the elevator and something got wrong inside when Sakura falls in a oblivion that Eriol done,that the time Syaoran spoke Sakura's name and when miracle arrives,Syaoran hugs Sakura very much!!!!:hehe:

Helps that I love the series so much! If I hate something, I usually don't remember it.

As for the elevator scene, nearly everybody on here knows my feelings to that! After all, I have my avi and sig dedicated to it! I love it!

Offline Eriol

• Super Fan
  • ~The Reincarnated one~
« Reply #92 on: December 19 2005, 11:43 am »
Yeah!!It's a picture perfect!!! :okay

Impossible is nothing!!

FlyFF character:

Offline tato

• New Fan
  • Always expect the unexpected
« Reply #93 on: December 20 2005, 06:04 am »
theres nothing better than this couple, their the cuttest of all!!!! i must say the best in anime a think i can always remember them jajajjaja i think everyone is aware of that
T@to

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #94 on: December 26 2005, 01:18 pm »
Opposites Attract! I fell in love with that couple since I watched CC. :inlove:

In my opinion, Syaoran didn't know this, but deep in his heart, he must've always loved Sakura. If he didn't, he might not have protected Sakura from Sword, Thunder, and Shadow, etc.

They just look soooo cute. But, when I played this love calculator game, SS only get 77.5% O_o

moezychan

« Reply #95 on: December 26 2005, 03:44 pm »
They just look soooo cute. But, when I played this love calculator game, SS only get 77.5% O_o

Nani?! That is so wrong! They deserve 100%! They perfectly suit each other!

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #96 on: December 28 2005, 05:51 am »
Opposites Attract! I fell in love with that couple since I watched CC. :inlove:

In my opinion, Syaoran didn't know this, but deep in his heart, he must've always loved Sakura. If he didn't, he might not have protected Sakura from Sword, Thunder, and Shadow, etc.

Yeah, I had the misfortune of first seeing CC before CCS. And the dub is just....ouch. But by some miracle I remained interested and saw it in Japanese.
 Anyways, I think a lot of us fell in love with Sakura and Syaoran because we knew they'd be together from the start! Ever since CCS, I've loved couples with opposite personalities. ^_^

moezychan

« Reply #97 on: December 28 2005, 11:46 am »
Yeah, I had the misfortune of first seeing CC before CCS. And the dub is just....ouch. But by some miracle I remained interested and saw it in Japanese.
 Anyways, I think a lot of us fell in love with Sakura and Syaoran because we knew they'd be together from the start! Ever since CCS, I've loved couples with opposite personalities. ^_^

That's the same with me! Except I'm actually happy that Nelvana dubbed CCS so horribly, because if they didn't I would've never wanted to watch the original so badly! And it's this couple that also made me fall in love with opposite personalities! They just suit each other so perfectly!

Offline `wing-ed]

« Reply #98 on: December 30 2005, 01:53 pm »
Syaoran and sakura forever~ they're an awesome pair, whether in tsubasa or cardcaptor sakura =) they just look so sweet together!
`you're my reservoir chronicle. zutto``

-avatar credited back to DigikDesigns-

moezychan

« Reply #99 on: December 30 2005, 03:28 pm »
Oh, I am just loving this couple even more than I ever did! After going without CCS for 7 months, and now seeing them again, it's making me fall in love with them all over again! They make the most kawaii couple ever!