AuthorTopic: General Sakura x Syaoran Thread  (Read 50233 times)

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
Re: General Sakura x Syaoran Thread
« Reply #40 on: October 02 2005, 08:16 pm »
What was the most cutest blush that Syaoran made in CCS?

Im sure there is heaps, but the one i really loved *and remember * was when, Sakura and Tomoyo visited him for new years, and when he had a glimpse at Sakura he full on blushed and he had this expression on his face that he was thinking about something *Sakura* and he was just stuned, like he was staring in space ^^ XD super kawaii!!!

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #41 on: October 03 2005, 01:14 am »
I know what you mean, it was adorable *squees* I think another memorable one was when he was commenting about Sakura's outfit in that one episode where Tomoyo isn't found ^^ I also like the stiff walks he makes, they're so cute!
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #42 on: October 03 2005, 02:52 am »
My favorite blush screen is when Sakura stays home from school ( She's sleeping ).. and Tomoyo is worried about her suggesting to Syaoran they should go visit her.

Once they're at her house, and all settled in, they offer her their pastries that they had made in school. When Syaoran gives her his own, she smiles and says thank you. He's blushing from this. So adorable! <333
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

moezychan

« Reply #43 on: October 03 2005, 03:52 am »
My favorite blush is when Sakura asks if he wants to go to the Tsukimini Shrine, and he say's that he'll go, and she pinky swears with him, and his whole face turns red! Kawaii!

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
« Reply #44 on: October 03 2005, 06:53 pm »
I also like the stiff walks he makes, they're so cute!

Yeah its kawaii ^^

I also think its kawaii when he gets jealous. ^^
When Eriol is around Sakura talking to her XD

moezychan

« Reply #45 on: October 03 2005, 09:50 pm »
Yeah its kawaii ^^

I also think its kawaii when he gets jealous. ^^
When Eriol is around Sakura talking to her XD

My favorite jealous moment is when Eriol is talking to Sakura about England in episode 55 Sakura and Sakura in Wonderland, and Syaoran runs over waves his arms like a madman and says, "Homeroom has started!" Kawaii!

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
« Reply #46 on: October 04 2005, 06:07 pm »
My favorite jealous moment is when Eriol is talking to Sakura about England in episode 55 Sakura and Sakura in Wonderland, and Syaoran runs over waves his arms like a madman and says, "Homeroom has started!" Kawaii!

lol yeah i couldnt stop laughing since it was so kawaii how he was waving his arms like that ^^
Yeah i think thats one of my favourite jealous moments, and before that i loved how he made those jealous faces when he was watching them in a distant in that episode ^^

I also loved when he entered the room and saw Eriol and Sakura talking about the teddy bear festival * i think?*  his face was full on red, with steam coming out  around his head and ears XD

moezychan

« Reply #47 on: October 05 2005, 01:25 am »
I also loved when he entered the room and saw Eriol and Sakura talking about the teddy bear festival * i think?*  his face was full on red, with steam coming out  around his head and ears XD

Oh I love that moment! That is by far my favorite episode; if you haven't already guessed by my avi and sig! It's actually the only episode I will watch all the way through without fastforwarding it! Part of the reason I love it is because it's the only episode that is focused around my all time favorite character! Syaoran-kun!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #48 on: October 05 2005, 06:01 pm »
My favorite blush is when Sakura asks if he wants to go to the Tsukimini Shrine, and he say's that he'll go, and she pinky swears with him, and his whole face turns red! Kawaii!

yeah, that was so kawaii :inlove:

episode 57 when he sees Sakura and Eriol and goes VOLCANO!  :sweatdrop:

and then that look on his face when he walks towards them, and Tomoyo laughs
Tomoyo's textcloud is in Japanese but you just KNOW what she is thinking :hehe:
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
« Reply #49 on: October 06 2005, 07:36 pm »
yeah, that was so kawaii :inlove:

episode 57 when he sees Sakura and Eriol and goes VOLCANO!  :sweatdrop:

and then that look on his face when he walks towards them, and Tomoyo laughs
Tomoyo's textcloud is in Japanese but you just KNOW what she is thinking :hehe:

Yep that episode is  my fav episode because of the same reasons of moezy-chan
^^ =D
But i also enjoyed the sleeping beauty episode aswell ^^

moezychan

« Reply #50 on: October 06 2005, 10:05 pm »
Yep that episode is  my fav episode because of the same reasons of moezy-chan
^^ =D
But i also enjoyed the sleeping beauty episode aswell ^^

What I really liked was the episode before it; with the sand card. So many kawaii moments!

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #51 on: October 07 2005, 02:57 am »
I'm just joining the thread.....and I'll be honest with you. I can't be bothered to read through the last few pages. But since we're talking about favourite S + S moments.....

I guess I ended up liking one scene from Cardcaptors *gaso* yes, I did say that! It was before the Final Judgement, when Syaoran blushed and said "Be...be careful"

Kawaii!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

moezychan

« Reply #52 on: October 07 2005, 05:41 am »
I'm just joining the thread.....and I'll be honest with you. I can't be bothered to read through the last few pages. But since we're talking about favourite S + S moments.....

I guess I ended up liking one scene from Cardcaptors *gaso* yes, I did say that! It was before the Final Judgement, when Syaoran blushed and said "Be...be careful"

Kawaii!

We're all entitled to our own opinions. If that's what you like, who are we to change your mind. But steering the topic in a different direction, if you want to see all the kawaii and jealous moments made by Syaoran, watch one of my all time favorite CCS AMV's Jessie's Girl sung by Rick Springfield and made Nellyaudrey by at http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=69318

If you like seeing Syaoran jealous and blushing, I'll guaruntee that you'll love this video! Just don't forget to register and login. That's the only way you'll see the video!

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #53 on: October 07 2005, 09:57 am »
Thank you for the link, moezy-chan :D *Here's a cookie :)*

What I really liked was the episode before it; with the sand card. So many kawaii moments!

I absolutely adore that episode :love5: It's one of the most kawaii S+S episodes ever. Mou, if only they had kissed, though *pouts*

I also love episode 40 (with the Dream Card) :inlove:   Syaoran's dream was to die for >_<   They really should've cast S+S for the movie they were watching since they were much better XP

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #54 on: October 07 2005, 10:35 am »
Hyuuu I love every blush of Syaoran's <3 ^_~

haha kss.mysticalaura.com has a cute scrapbook called "Syaoran's Blushings" It was really kawaii!

Oh but S+S has so many kawaii moments I can't bear to choose a favourite. All of them are my favourite! S+S moments are to die for :P
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #55 on: October 07 2005, 11:56 am »
Hyuuu I love every blush of Syaoran's <3 ^_~

haha kss.mysticalaura.com has a cute scrapbook called "Syaoran's Blushings" It was really kawaii!

Oh but S+S has so many kawaii moments I can't bear to choose a favourite. All of them are my favourite! S+S moments are to die for :P

I absolutely love that website! My favorite is when Sakura analyzes it!

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #56 on: October 07 2005, 12:00 pm »
Yep, I know! The Bear Scrapbook was pretty darn good, too :P But "The Scarf She Gave Me" scrapbook which was narrated by Syaoran was really kkaawaaaiii!
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart

moezychan

« Reply #57 on: October 07 2005, 12:06 pm »
Yep, I know! The Bear Scrapbook was pretty darn good, too :P But "The Scarf She Gave Me" scrapbook which was narrated by Syaoran was really kkaawaaaiii!

And we can't forget: Hooeee! Scary Syaoran Faces! I love that one! Syaoran mad is just as kawaii as Syaoran blushing!

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #58 on: October 07 2005, 12:09 pm »
Oh right! That was was great! Syaoran looked so funny, but kawaii at the same time! XD

moezychan

« Reply #59 on: October 07 2005, 12:12 pm »
Oh right! That was was great! Syaoran looked so funny, but kawaii at the same time! XD

He really did! Especially when it was directed at Eriol, and then Sakura wonders why Syaoran and Eriol fight. When she's clueless, it is so kawaii! That just makes the relationship better if you ask me!

Just checked the website, and they have a new one! It has pictures of Sakura & Syaoran holding hands! Kawaii ne!