Poll

Who would win if both fought each other?

Syaoran Li (CCSakura)
9 (20.5%)
Syaoran (Tsubasa)
20 (45.5%)
Neither one: both are too evenly matched
15 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 42

AuthorTopic: One-on-one Fight: Syaoran Li (CCSakura) vs Syaoran (Tsubasa)  (Read 37552 times)

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Someone in another forum asked me this question. Have to admit...it was a good one and it took me awhile to figure out who would win if the two Syaorans went one-on-one with each other in a fight...winner takes all.

Go ahead and vote, then an explanation on why one would be victorious over the other. Of course, I also included a "Neither" option for those who may think the two would be enenly matched.
« Last Edit: August 29 2005, 11:22 am by Arcademan/PixieP »

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
Re: Syaoran Li (CCSakura) vs Syaoran (Tsubasa)
« Reply #1 on: August 29 2005, 02:01 am »
I like the one from Tsubasa best .. Maybe its because I ' know' him better than the one from CCS ... and Personality wise I prefer him too ...

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #2 on: August 29 2005, 03:51 am »
i can't choose between them, i mean you have to admit that both of them are almost the same, the both are cute, sweet and the would do everything they can just to save sakura.

Cuteme, stop using shorthand, this is your last warning
« Last Edit: August 29 2005, 08:26 am by SLi »

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

moezychan

« Reply #3 on: August 29 2005, 10:12 am »
You really picked a hard question Arcademan/PixieP-san. It had me really got me thinking for quite a while, but I was able to come to a decision. I'll first give the pro's and con's of both Syaoran's and then tell you who I voted for.

CCS Syaoran Li Pro's: This Syaoran would be the obvious choice, for a number of reasons. For one, he knows martial arts, can fight with a sword, has the ability to use magic and when fighting, and he doesn't give up.

CCS Syaoran Li Con's: While he still has the ability to do all of the above, he lacks one ability. When Syaoran Li fights, he does it to the best of his ability but when Sakura is involved, he lets his emotions get in the way of his fighting. He often becomes jealous, protective, and nervous, and the fact that he is 11-12 years old, he doesn't completely understand his feelings, and this is his downfall.

Tsubasa Syaoran Pro's: This Syaoran also has a number of abilities. He is also able to do martial arts and he also is able to overcome a fighter with magic.

Tsubasa Syaoran Con's: The only weakness I can see is that he is blind in his right eye, but at the same time it is an asset. If Syaoran wasn't blind, Seishiro-san would have never taught him how to fight.

Those are my reasons and now I'll give my answer. If you asked me which Syaoran was my favorite from each show I would definately choose CCS Syaoran, but I won't explain why because that's off topic, but the Syaoran that would win the fight would be Tsubasa Syaoran. For one reason, even though he cannot use magic, he can win a fight against a person with magic. He has proven this many times, but the main reason would be that CCS Syaoran does let his feelings get in the way of battle. His emotions hinder him, and cause him to lose a number of times and it's not entirely a bad thing. For one, as stated, he is only 11-12 years old and is just starting to learn what real love is, while Tsubasa Syaoran, no matter what his emotions are, he doesn't let them get in the way of his fighting. It was a very tough question and I commend you for it Arcademan/PixieP-san. For giving me such a brain teaser, I'll give you a cookie!

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #4 on: August 29 2005, 10:27 am »
I agree with you, moezy-chan. Nicely done respond. *claps*
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #5 on: August 29 2005, 10:31 am »
What's shorthand?

For me... hmm... that would be a tough decision...

Arrrgghh... *sighs* Sorry to do this TRC Syaoran... but CCS Syaoran is better. But... my decision might change. One of the reasons I chose CCS Syaoran is because I've gotten so used to see him and grown to love his character. As TRC goes along (Actually, I'll always love Syaoran no matter where or what Anime he's in), I'll probably grow to love him a lot, too. So basically my decision was based on which anime I've seen more, and that's CCS.

Does this sound unfair or something? :(
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #6 on: August 29 2005, 10:31 am »
I agree with you, moezy-chan. Just a nicely done respond. *claps*

Arigatou Gozaimasu moonprincess18-san!

What's shorthand?

For me... hmm... that would be a tough decision...

Arrrgghh... *sighs* Sorry to do this TRC Syaoran... but CCS Syaoran is better. But... my decision might change. One of the reasons I chose CCS Syaoran is because I've gotten so used to see him and grown to love his character. As TRC goes along (Actually, I'll always love Syaoran no matter where or what Anime he's in), I'll probably grow to love him a lot, too. So basically my decision was based on which anime I've seen more, and that's CCS.

Does this sound unfair or something? :(

I hope I don't sound judgmental or critical; if I do just tell me. But your answer is unfair in a way. After you read this, please check out my above post.

If this test was on which was my favorite, I would pick Syaoran Li from Card Captor Sakura hands down, but don't ask me why in here because that's off topic, but the fact of the matter is the question asked which Syaoran would win the fight, not which one is your favorite. I'm done here, so please do me a favor and read my above post and you'll see why I chose my answer. Again, I hope I didn't sound too critical. If I did, I apologise for it.
« Last Edit: August 29 2005, 10:41 am by moezy-chan »

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #7 on: August 29 2005, 10:37 am »
Your welcome. ^_^

@cherry : I'm guessing shorthand is where you don't type out all your words. Just shorten it up. *shrugs*

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #8 on: August 29 2005, 10:45 am »
ahh... I did not read the question right *turns bright red and runs away* I'm sooo stupid... I tend to make a fool of myself like this all the time. And naww...mozey-chan you didn't sound judgemental or critical... it's just a classic case of my stupidity. :(
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #9 on: August 29 2005, 10:46 am »
Oh, and moonprincess18, thank you for the explanation :)

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #10 on: August 29 2005, 10:49 am »
No problem. I tend to misread questions myself if that makes you feel any better, Cherry. I do it all the time actually when I don't mean to.  :sweatdrop:

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 29 2005, 10:49 am »
It was a very tough question and I commend you for it Arcademan/PixieP-san. For giving me such a brain teaser, I'll give you a cookie!

Thank you. Actually if any thanks are to be given, it's to the person that asked me the question over at the Geoff Johns Comic Bloc Forum. BTW, here was my answer:

Syaoran from Tsubasa during his mission to gather Sakura's feathers has shown to be a strong and agile fighter, especially in the kicking area and has seen much battle.

Syaoran Li from CCSakura has trained in the martial arts, as well as swordsmanship and the casting of spells and mystical abilities. Unlike his doppelganger from the Kingdom of Clow, he doesn't have the on-hand battle experience.

For now I'd give the slight edge to Syaoran Li however in the last book (Tsubasa #6), Syaoran wanted Kurogane to teach him how to use a sword. Once he learns this, the advantage changes over to him.

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #12 on: August 29 2005, 10:51 am »
I'm sorry to post  three times in a row... but would it be alright for me to delete my.. erm... "answer" to the question? If no one minds...

moezychan

« Reply #13 on: August 29 2005, 10:57 am »
ahh... I did not read the question right *turns bright red and runs away* I'm sooo stupid... I tend to make a fool of myself like this all the time. And naww...mozey-chan you didn't sound judgemental or critical... it's just a classic case of my stupidity. :(

Don't worry, you're not stupid. I almost read it wrong as well, and it's ok to make mistakes. It's how you learn.

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #14 on: August 29 2005, 11:03 am »
Thanks... yeah... I guess it is how you learn :) Ah, and thank you again moonprincess18. I'm so glad I joined this forum... the people here are so nice...

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #15 on: August 29 2005, 11:07 am »
:thumbsup: Again, your welcome.

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: One-on-one Fight: Syaoran Li (CCSakura) vs Syaoran (Tsubasa)
« Reply #16 on: August 29 2005, 11:25 am »
Don't worry, you're not stupid. I almost read it wrong as well, and it's ok to make mistakes. It's how you learn.

I changed the title and altered the question so it should be easier for those who come by later to participate in the poll. Sorry for the confusion.

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #17 on: August 29 2005, 11:30 am »
For me, CCS Syaoran! Nothing can beat that attitude and martial arts!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #18 on: August 29 2005, 11:53 am »
I fell in love with TRC's Syaoran-tatchi ; never really liked CCS' Syaoran..  :sweatdrop:

Offline charme.*

• Touya is mine~~!
  • Mega Fan
  • .questions need answers.
« Reply #19 on: August 29 2005, 01:00 pm »
i agree
though i like syaoran in ccs.. tsubasa's syaoran is way muuch stronger-- he even beats people who have magic..and is now learning to use a sword..
*The dream is coming to an end. And thus the nightmeare begins*

FoRuM FaMiLy:~
moonflower121 ~ little sister
kawaiihana ~ little sister
monse ~ little sister              qe te mejores :0)
endoh ~ big sister
ruby-chan ~ big sister
 kuropuppy ~ big brother
moezy-chan ~ cousin