AuthorTopic: Vortex - Anyone from Anywhere (original RP)  (Read 65926 times)

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
Re: Vortex - Anyone from Anywhere (original RP)
« Reply #60 on: August 05 2005, 08:54 am »
"Yep anytime!"  she smiled back at him
Misao spun around and followed the girl called Hori
although she didn't understand exactly why
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline Shinigami Zero

• The sword that cleaves evil
  • Mega Fan
« Reply #61 on: August 05 2005, 10:20 am »
Gai followed the group, keeping a sharp eye out for any danger.
一刀!両断!!
"Single stroke! Bisection!"
我が斬艦刀に…断てぬものなし!
"There are none before my Zankantou... who have not been cleaved!"

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #62 on: August 06 2005, 12:59 am »
She turned to see if everyone was following .. and heard Watanuki's comment

" Were going to find a white rock ... keep a look out now .." she said

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #63 on: August 06 2005, 05:36 am »
Subaru sighed as he glanced around him, wondering how on earth things had progressed to this. He hadn't been around so many people since he fought alongside Kamui and the others, and the truth was that it was making him feel exceptionally uneasy.

For someone used to the solitude of working and killing alone, the amount of chatter and small talk made him feel like he was caught in the middle of a storm, with thunder crashing all around him.

And....he couldn't help feeling a bit lonely. Right away, he'd set out to be as unpleasant as possible, but now....watching Misao and Watanuki chattering quietly to each other, and hearing Hori occasionnally pass comment to Gai made him acutely aware of how silent and alone he was.

But then again....no one in their right mind would want to be close to a man who shoved his hand through the chest of the one he loved, and took over the job of killing people for a living.
« Last Edit: June 30 2006, 11:16 pm by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #64 on: August 06 2005, 06:00 am »
Hori smiled quietly to herself with an idea... she slowed ,slightly, her stepping .. Making the group slowly overtake her... She started to level up with Subaru and She opened her mouth to speak ..

" Whats up Mister Grump ?" she asked with a playful smile ..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #65 on: August 06 2005, 06:44 pm »
Subaru started as Hori spoke to him.....and there was no doubt that she's been speaking to him, as no one else in the group could qualify to be a 'Mister Grump'. He hadn't even noticed Hori dropping back level with him.

"Nothing....nothing at all. Why do you ask?" He said evenly. His voice was uncaring, although he found himself hoping that this wouldn't be the end of the conversation.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #66 on: August 07 2005, 03:32 am »
" You just seemed ... a little out of it .. Thats all " She smiled " You know ... You might be grumpy and all but You're still cool .... If anything bothering you .. tell me ... and I'll see how I can help,ok, Ne?"

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #67 on: August 07 2005, 06:00 am »
Subaru blinked, staring at Hori in disbleief.

"You think I'm cool? And wait, how do you know when I'm 'out of it'? You barely know me. And perhaps that's how it should be." He finally responded, looking away to hide his expression.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #68 on: August 07 2005, 08:47 pm »
" Maybe , but ... I dont care for destiny or fate . .or whatever .. it is called.. " She gave a small smile .. " I just dont want you feeling out of this group ... I chose everyone for a reason ... and We need everyone to work together ... "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #69 on: August 08 2005, 12:42 am »
Subaru stared at her sceptcally, resisting the urge to scoff.

"And why exactly did you choose me? A one eyed assassin, who's had his whole life intertwined with the destiny that you don't care about! I don't want to take part in this game, or work as a team with you all, because all that will happen is that I'll get attached to you, and then you'll all die! Just like Karen, and Hinoto....Sorata and...and...and Kamui....."

Subaru found his voice catching on the last name, and he looked away, trying to hide the burning tears that were rising in his dark eye.
« Last Edit: August 08 2005, 01:16 am by Ruby Chan »

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #70 on: August 08 2005, 01:06 am »
She listened carefully ... and understanding ... " We all come from diferent worlds ... And I dont know perfectly what situation you are in ... But I know that I've already got a bounty on my head thats why I was dragged into this ... So its more than likely that I'm gonna die anyway- even if we get out  ..." she looked at him with a small understanding ..." I chose you upon intuition ... even before I saw you " she said kindly ...  " and everyone here is able to take care of themselves.... and I wont let anyone die..l said it before ... Its everyone out .. or we all die trying ... "
« Last Edit: August 08 2005, 06:05 am by Hori »

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #71 on: August 08 2005, 01:21 am »
Subaru stiffened, and he whirled round, glaring at Hori.

"Just shut up! You didn't listen to a word I said, did you? I don't want anyone to die! I've already lost too many people! I won't let myself get close to anyone, because they'll just leave me! You get it now, Miss High And Mighty Hori?! Everyone out, or we all die trying....you sicken me. You may think you're being inspirational....but really you're just being selfish and sentencing everyone here to die with you."

Turning his head away, Subaru increased his speed, leaving Hori behind.

"You know, Hori, you almost got me going there. You reminded me of a young amber eyed boy I used to know, who wanted nothing more than to protect his friends. But you'll never even be worth comparing to him."
« Last Edit: June 30 2006, 11:17 pm by Ruby Chan »

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #72 on: August 08 2005, 06:10 am »
She watched with no expression as she was shouted at ... and watched with no expression as Subaru stormed off ...

She had no clue how she was being ' Miss High And Mighty ' .. Or 'selfish ' ... But she knew she was young ... and knew Subaru had a lot more knowlage of things ... and had a lot more experience...

She would let him cool off .. and apologize later...

On the outside... she was cool and calm ... But inside .. she just wanted to cry ....She wasnt as tough as many people thought ..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #73 on: August 08 2005, 10:53 am »
There was a crash, and Touya fell through the darkness. Suddenly, there was light below him, and his legs cracked as he landed on his feet. Touya winced; his right ankle was sprained. As he looked up, his eyes adjusted to the sunlight, and in shock took a step backward; wincing again. He didn't realize there were other people here.. all staring at his appearance. He glanced at the scarlet-eyed girl, then at the others. He cleared his throat to speak. "Erm...where am I?"
« Last Edit: August 08 2005, 12:40 pm by Okamirei »

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #74 on: August 08 2005, 11:06 am »
Watanuki listened quietly to Subaru and Hori's conversation, while looking around for a white rock. A white rock she says..
Suddenly, a darkhaired teenager landed in front of them.

Erm...where am I?

"Gyaaa! what the hell??" Watanuki backed away quickly from shock. Gawd, I should be used to this by now!
He let out a breath. "You're in the forests of Gaia...I'm sure Hori-san can explain more."
« Last Edit: August 08 2005, 12:41 pm by Okamirei »

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #75 on: August 08 2005, 11:28 am »
Misao was stepping carfully over branches while keeping an eye out for glimpses of white between the trees.  when suddenly someone landed in front of her.

Erm.. Where am I?

"Ack!  she yelped while stepping backwards in surprise  tripping on a branch and landing on her butt  "Ouch!"  She yelped louder

~Forum Family! ~

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #76 on: August 08 2005, 12:48 pm »
touya limped forward, and held out his hand to the girl.
"I'm Kinomoto Touya...and why the hell are we here?"
Then Touya looked at the boy's expression and smirked.

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #77 on: August 08 2005, 12:54 pm »
She took his hand getting up.  "Apparently we were selected for a 'game'"  she said while brushing herself off  "I'm Misao and that looks like it hurts"  pointing at his ankle

~Forum Family! ~

Offline Shinigami Zero

• Mega Fan
« Reply #78 on: August 08 2005, 01:07 pm »
Gai just inwardly sighed as the fun and games continued. This was a serious situation and the only solution was COURAGE! Courage can make even 1% into 100% chance of VICTORY! Luckily, the GS-Ride which powered his cybernetic parts was connected on a fundamental level with Galeon and the Gao machines, allowing him to call them if they were needed. During the walk he had decided that they were undoubtedly somewhere on this unusual plane, for he had been fighting the Primevals as GaoGaiGar when he had been summoned.

"Ah, I see another has joined our 'little' crew."
一刀!両断!!
"Single stroke! Bisection!"
我が斬艦刀に…断てぬものなし!
"There are none before my Zankantou... who have not been cleaved!"

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #79 on: August 09 2005, 03:27 am »
Subaru hardly spared the new arrival a glance, only choosing to send him one of his patent glares that he had become so famous for in these last few years. Leaning back against a tree, he lit another cigarette and breathed in, calmly slipping into a restful state of meditation almost out of habit.

He'd let the others handle the newbie for now.