AuthorTopic: Vortex - Anyone from Anywhere (original RP)  (Read 65872 times)

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
Re: Vortex - Anyone from Anywhere (original RP)
« Reply #220 on: November 01 2005, 09:01 am »
Hori ran into the woods deeper and deeper....

It only came to her then how he had yelled at her... It hurt her... a lot...
She didnt have any thing to apologise for .. She felt like a scoulded child...

So - scorned and hurt she came to a stop ...

" TARUKANE !" She yelled into the sky ... " GET YOUR BUTT HERE NOW ! "

Her face wore a determined look ...

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #221 on: November 01 2005, 07:54 pm »
Seeing Touya stand up, Subaru ground to a halt, watching the other man carefully. Then, finding no threat coming from Touya, he sighed and dropped into a sitting position, letting his head fall down into his hands.

"I can't cope with this....I just want to get out of here.....at least back home I didn't need to spend time with people. They could never get close." He mumbled.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #222 on: November 02 2005, 05:55 pm »
' why ' ... .The fammiliar voice droned through her head ' Something wrong ?'

" h*ll yer there is something wrong !" She yelled into the darkness ..." WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY GROUP- especially Subaru ! !"

' Hori ..Hori ... ' ... it laughed mockingly ... ' I love to see you so angry and upset ..'

" Just answer the question... " She growled

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #223 on: November 03 2005, 08:04 am »
Touya's eyes softened a little as he saw Subaru slump to the ground, his head cradled in his arms.  He walked over and said "Hey..you wanna talk?"

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #224 on: November 03 2005, 08:15 am »
Subaru shook his head violently, his words jumbled as the tiredness brought on from the recent stress began to overwhelm him.

"No, Touya-san.....Tarukane would be mad......and so would you. You all would be.....did you know, you look so much like someone I used to know.....so long ago now...."

Lifting weary eyes to Touya, Subaru smiled bitterly, his expression pained.

"I let both of them die, you know. But to make up for it......I just can't deal with this anymore. I yelled at Hori too....kami-sama, I hate myself. It would all just be better if Hokuto had been the one to survive - not me." He mumbled.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #225 on: November 03 2005, 08:15 am »
Hori's temper was rising .. Mocking laughter filled her ears ..

' Hori .... Hori .. hori ... '

" ANSWER THE QUESTION !" She yelled ... various bushes conbusted spontaniosly.

' Hori ... Dont over exsert yourself... ' It said ...

" What have you done To Subaru ? "

' with out honorifics ? ... Hori ! ... You think that much of him do you  ? .. Shame ..'

Thats all the proof she needed ...

" SO ..... you answer the question ... and it Gives ME ...all the evidence I needed ! "  She sneered.. " You BETTER leave him alone ... or I'll torment you more than killing the woman you loved ! "

' HOW DARE YOU BRING HER INTO THIS !'

" HOW DARE YOU BRING SUBARU INTO OUR FIGHT !"

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #226 on: November 03 2005, 02:40 pm »
It would all just be better if Hokuto had been the one to survive-not me.."You know as well as I do, we can't change what happened in the past...

did you know, you look so much like someone I used to know..Touya stayed silent for a little while..."You said I looked like someone you knew?  Who might that be?

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #227 on: November 03 2005, 09:13 pm »
Subaru started, his sleepiness rapidly leaving him as he suddenly realised what he had been mumbling about. Damnit! But....it wouldn't hurt to tell him who he looked like at least......

Turning to look properly at Touya, his bitter smile turned into a soft, sad one, and he shrugged his shoulders gently.

"Like a mixture of Kamui and a younger Seishirou-san.....I loved them both, you know. And I let both of them die. I should have done more to protect Kamui.......he died because I didn't fulfill my duty as a Dragon of Heaven. And Seishirou-san....."

Subaru sighed, turning pained eyes to the heavens, as though both eyes could see the beautiful sight up above.

"....And Seishirou-san died by my hand."

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #228 on: November 04 2005, 04:47 am »
Hori was seething ...

" DONT GIVE ME YOUR FOUL EXCUSES ! " She swore loudly at the invisible entity ... " YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE !" Her voice turned sour and sharp ... " YOU TOUCH HIM AGAIN ! I'll... I'LL KILL YOU !"

It was all comming out ... all the anger... an Inferno raged around her.. blazing with red and black flames ... temperatures soaring ... but she didnt care .. It couldnt hurt her... - Black smoke bellowed into the sky ... darkening the morning sunrise...

' And how will you do that ? ' It spiked.. ' You cant even see me ! '

" I'll FIND AWAY! " she yelled back ... tears flowing from her eyes... and as they left her cheeks .. they evaporated...

" And .. I'll hurt you more than you could ever imagine... " she pointed at the sky ... " I know you , your games .. your tricks .. and now your lies... .. " The fire crept down to blue and green flames...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #229 on: November 04 2005, 08:12 am »
Like a mixture of Kamui and a younger Seishirou-san.....I loved them both, you know. And I let both of them die. I should have done more to protect Kamui.......he died because I didn't fulfill my duty as a Dragon of Heaven. And Seishirou-san....."

"....And Seishirou-san died by my hand."
Touya nodded, understandingly. "You've had it tough, thats for sure..but why..why did you have to go over to the other side. To Touya's amazement, a look of hurt filled his face,not anger

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #230 on: November 04 2005, 08:19 am »
Subaru stiffened, a wave of hurt washing over him, shaking his head at Touya's words.

"So you knew, huh? You knew all along..." He whispered disbelievingly. Shuddering slightly, Subaru turned to look at Touya, his single green eye gazing into Touya's own dark ones.

"But one thing you'll never know....is why I chose this path. Why I'm betraying Hori, you and the others...." Sighing, he got to his feet, beginning to slowly pull an ofuda from his trenchcoat.

"I thought that by refusing to tell Hori, I'd avoid this....but now that someone knows, I can no longer act as the Tarukane's informant. So I must go." His face became deadly serious, and he held the ofuda in front of his face, his hurt expression turning to one of sadness.

"And I can't let you stand in my way. So just be a good boy and let me put you to sleep....."

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #231 on: November 04 2005, 08:23 am »
Touya's face went into a mixture of surpise, hurt, and then finally anger.  He stumbled up.  "Sorry, Subaru, Im not going down.  I have a sister back home whom I have to take care of.  He took hold of another stick and it turned bright orange.  Touya got ready for the contact, bracing himself..........

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #232 on: November 04 2005, 08:32 am »
Subaru frowned, slightly irked by the other man's determination.

"Don't be stupid, Touya-san! It isn't permanent! You'll wake up in a couple of hours time, good as new! You'll even have pleasant dreams! So just let me do this! Drop the stick!"

Flicking the ofuda so that it hovered in the air before him, Subaru moved his hands into a Sumeragi prayer position that he hadn't used in a long time, and began to chant, willing this to work so that he could escape and get back to the Tarukane.

"On sowah anba shuda saraba tamara sowah anba sudo kan. On tatagyato dohanbaya sowaka. On handobo dohanbaya sowaka. Onbazora dohanbaya sowaka.....onbarodaya sowaka!"

((Just to say, those are actual chants from TB!))

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #233 on: November 04 2005, 08:38 am »
Touya grimaced.  He felt an odd sensation occuring to his body.  He felt tired..so weary..Just close your eyes and go to sleep a voice said.  "Yeah...his eyes were so heavy..."  Dont go to sleep!  You cannot go to sleep!  WAKE UP Touya yelled "ARGH"  as his body jerked up again.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #234 on: November 04 2005, 08:43 am »
Subaru frowned at Touya's struggling, pouring more of his magical energies into the spell until he felt the other man's consciousness slipping away from him. Moving forward a step, he carried on chanting even as those dark eyes flickered shut, still moving tentatively forward until he was less than a metre away from Touya.

Maintaing his chant, he suddenly snapped his leg around in an arced kick, sending the glowing stick out of his comrade's hands and harmlessly to the ground, watching in dull satisfaction as Touya finally sank to the ground, overwhelmed by the spell.

I'm sorry.....my friend.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #235 on: November 05 2005, 11:13 pm »
The sky was silent ... Tarukane had gone...

Hori screwed up her hands into a fist - tears running down her face....

" He tried to say it .... He tried... Subaru you stubbon idiot ... " She estingueshed the flames around her...

She set off at full speed towards the group again ... She couldnt let anything happen to Anyone there... If it did .. she wouldnt forgive herself... ever..

---

She ran .

' If I could only understand why ... ' She said to herself ... the question burned deep into her... ' Why would he betray us ' ..

Vauge chanting was heard ahead of her- confusing her

She skidded out of the bushes... Stopping herself at a near by tree...

" SUBARU !" her voice was full of hurt ... looking at the scene she gasped..

" TOUYA !" She ran over to him ... kneeling by his sleeping body . Cheaking his pulse, she sighed, steady beating.

Subaru was no where to be seen ... But she could still smell him .. the rancid smell of betrayal and guilt ...

"Subaru showed remorse.... guilt ... Touya .. did you see that do .. were you able to figure it out aswell ? " Her voice became shaky ... as tears flowed down her cheeks .. Staining her clothes with wet patches .. She felt so cold..

But this time... Subaru wouldnt be there to offer his warmth ... His coat to her...

" I should never had started this ... then people wouldnt get hurt ..."

She cried like she had never cried ...

Betrayal ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #236 on: November 06 2005, 08:08 am »
Shivering violently, Subaru ran into the forest, his breathing ragged and short as he went deeper and deeper in, the shadows cast by the surrounding trees becoming more ominous as he grew closer to the centre.

Rushing into a clearing, he sank to his knees, tears of angry frustration leaking from his mismatched eyes as the dark entity appeared before him, lifitng his head to look at him.

Why.....why did you leave? You were supposed to be my source of information. The figure spoke, his voice calm and docile, yet with an edge of danger to it.
"Touya-san found out....and I'm sure Hori knew something was up.....they figured me out, Tarukane-san....they realised I betrayed them....." A sharp stinging feeling suddenly erupted in his cheek, and Subaru found himself knocked to the floor as the Tarukane struck him viciously.

Fool. What use are you to me now? How will you ever gain your redemption? Subaru gasped as the figure blurred, and a single tear crept down his face as he stared into a set of intense eyes - one startling amber and the other a milky white.
"Seishirou-san...."
You were the one who made me lose my eye, Subaru-kun. You were the one who killed me. And now you deny me my revenge on that girl? Now you deny me the chance to kill her in this little game of mine?!

Subaru shook his head frantically, eyes wide with denial.
"No! I....I can still be of use to you, please! I'm still an onmyouji....and I'm still the Sakurazukamori! Remember, I'm stronger than before! I mastered your killing skills! I can help, I swear it...." His voice trailed away, hitching in silent sobs as a gentle hand rested on his head, memories of a time when he was an innocent 16 year old returning to him.

Hush, Subaru-kun.....you may serve me as my own assassin if you wish to redeem yourself. Forget the government that once asked you to kill for them. Now there is only me, and all I ask of you is your loyalty....and devotion. The Tarukane's deep voice soothed, and Subaru found himself nodding, spurred on by the weight of his guilty conscience.
"I...I swear it. I won't be torn anymore. I'll....I'll act completely for you." He murmured, before being swallowed by the shadows as they removed him, taking him into the darkness that he had teetered at the edge of for so long.

So Hori.....it's assassin against assassin. You made the wrong choice when you summoned such a tainted, shattered soul for our game. Will your comrades be able to face me when the time comes? Will you be able to withstand the power of my new onmyouji and I?

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #237 on: November 06 2005, 08:51 am »
Hori felt a heavey  pang on her heart ... She was confused... Something had happened .. every thing had changed...

It was a whole new game...

Hori frowned... one word drones through her head ' Subaru '.. over and over...

" Whats happened to him... ?... Subaru "

She felt so empty all of a sudden... Like if her best friend had been talken from her...

Little did she know how right that would be ..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #238 on: November 07 2005, 02:48 am »
Subaru found himself floating, adrift in a sea of darkness that as far as he could see, had no end. Discovering that he was able to shift in the silky shadows, he rolled onto his stomach, glancing around himself in bewilderment at the strange scenery. But before he could pass comment, the liquid substance suddenly solidified, and he dropped to his feet, gazing uncertainly around in the darkness.

"Tarukane-san....?" He called, his voice outwardly calm, despite his own confused turmoil inside. Silence was his only answer, and he began to fumble in his pocket for an ofuda to set light to, when a presence suddenly surrounded him, covering him in its oily black aura.
Hush, Subaru. You have nothing to fear.......welcome to your new home.....it's yours until you help me defeat Hori and the others.....then you may return home or stay....but remember - this place is of your own making. It reflects your soul, and what is truly in it. All I did was mirror what was in your heart.

The aura faded away, and Subaru blinked as the lighting rose ever so slightly, allowing him enough light to see. Silently, he walked to the nearest wall and placed his hand on one of the cracked shards of glass that made it up.....watching passively as the heat from his hand was rapidly lost to the cool surface, which greedily accepted it.

He briefly wondered whther Touya had woken up yet from his spell - it should be wearing off soon, if not now......but that thought remained distant, and he instead chose to focus on more important things....

Such as hands through chests.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #239 on: November 07 2005, 02:56 am »
Touya felt a breeze pass over him.  He achingly opened his eyes.  But...that was it.  No pain...no nothing.  He stood up....easily.  Touya then spotted Hori kneeling beside a tree.  He walked over to her.  "Hori...."