AuthorTopic: Hearts (Original RP)  (Read 2688 times)

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
Hearts (Original RP)
« on: July 18 2005, 08:14 am »
Yup. it's another RPG from me. x3 This time it's a romance-type RPG. Nice, huh?

Ok, here's the plot: There was a beautiful white house, where a young man lives. He sends an invitation to three women who get to live with him for a month. Of course, one guy + three girls = chaos and jealousy ensues. But there is a lot more to that. You see, his relatives want him to get married to a girl and marry her - but he has to prove to them that the person he chooses is the one he loves. Otherwise, his family curse will never be broken. (Curse involves an eternity of sadness and destruction in his family).

There is also a secret plot, but I'm not telling this until I get all the participants. ^_~

Anyway, if you want to join, post here and PM me with the profile - including name, age, description, and history.

Character List:
Shinosuke "Shinn" Muromiya - Syaokura

Three women
1) Akane Takahashi (lika-chi)
2) Saori Harmane (moonprincess18)
3) Aya Hikaru (Fai)

I haven't decided what Shinn will look like yet. ^^;

Shinosuke "Shinn" Muromiya
Description: Shoulder-length black hair; icy-blue eyes (which are really contacts; his real eye color is light-brown); usually wears casual clothing (varies depending on the occasion)
Personality: Shinn comes off as a conceited, calm, and selfish. Whenever he speaks his mind, he usually means what he says, no matter how truthful or harsh the truth may be. Right now, he is annoyed at his family for putting him through the dating ritual just because of the curse.
History: The Muromiya Family was once a carefree family, living in a gigantic, white house by the beach. Even Shinn was a happy guy back then. However, that house was haunted by the ghost of the vengeful, broken-hearted maiden, who placed a curse against the Muromiyas. Sasuke Muromiya (Shinn's father) was inflicted with the curse, causing misery to his family by accident. Shinn's father became psychotic due to the curse, which caused him to kill Setsuna, his wife and Shinn's mother. Sasuke tried to convince everyone that the ghost made him do it, but no one would believe him. He was then sent to the asylum. As for Shinn? He was placed under the care of his aunt and uncle, who found out about the maiden's legend. Ever since then... Shinn never got over it.
« Last Edit: September 30 2005, 09:52 am by Syaokura »

Ava and sig by me!

Blog | LJ | Fanlisting Collective

Random Fanlisting of the Week: Alice 19th
Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Please join my Island Adventure! RPG right now!!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: Hearts (Original RP)
« Reply #1 on: July 18 2005, 08:44 am »
Name - Akane Takahashi

Age - 18

Description - Straight black hair, up to shoulders. Bangs that are above eyebrows (not long). With red highlights everywhere. (My old hair. xP) Blue eyes. Happy and cheerful girl. She is known for always cheering up people and helping others out. She's a dancer. She does ballet. At times, she's really unhappy and likes to lock herself in her room and do whatever. She's a very arty person. She like taking pictures of anything, from her friends to random objects. She likes drawing to express her feelings. She likes to write stories to express her feelings too. She wants to become a famous author when she grows up.

History - Lost parents when she was 10. Lived with aunt and uncle until 17. Her parents died in car accident, she was also inside the car. Has nightmares from time to time about the accident. She left her aunt and uncle to live with her friend. The place where she lives at is near her aunt and uncle, just incase of an emergance. Her aunt and uncle treated her just like real parents would. Her aunt and uncle didn't have any child. Her parents left her a lot of money, when they died. Grew up happy but would remember her parents at times.

o.O I editted again.. :sweatdrop: Thanks to moonprincess hehe. xD
« Last Edit: July 18 2005, 11:36 am by lika-chi »
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #2 on: July 18 2005, 10:21 am »
Name: Saori Harmane

Description: Saori has dark brown hair with streaks of honey(to give her hair a pretty shine) drapped down past her shoulderblades. Her eyes are green; fragments of blue and yellow faintly mixed in. She's fairly short, even for her age. She isn't exactly a true beauty, but decent enough. Her body isn't an hour-glass figure, yet it contains smooth curves. Saori enjoys writing stories and lyrics for she plays guitar in a play  to pull herself out of reality and help her cope with the issues going on in her life. Also, She loves to take pictures and hopes to become a decent photographer one day. Often known to be a kind, sweet girl but sometimes may tend to show her temper when angry or upset.

History: When Saori turned 7, her father left. She hasn't seen or heard from him for a long time. He barely makes effort to contact, so the mystery of his wereabouts are unknown. Her mother has struggled from this situation for years, and continues to lead on Saori for comfort. Although, she has gotten better and has even considered to start dating again. ' You need a father, Saori. I know you're 18 now.. but.. still.. ' Her mother told her just recently. ( Uh.. I can't think of anything else right now... x_x; )
« Last Edit: July 24 2005, 02:39 pm by moonprincess18 »
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #3 on: August 14 2005, 11:07 am »
Please people, join! I don't want this to be closed. =/

Ava and sig by me!

Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #4 on: August 14 2005, 05:38 pm »
Name:Aya Hikaru

Description: Aya has straight black, waist length hair that she sometimes wears in a ponytail or a bun. Most of the time though she prefers to keep it down. Her eyes are a warm chocolate brown. She isn't beautiful, but not ugly either. Sort of inbetween. She wears contacts and is shy,happy and sweet most of the time. Aya plays the flute and sings as well. She loves to swim, do ballet and garden. Aya isn't much of an artisit, but she enjoys drawing the still life around her.

History: Aya came from a rich family, and did things that most 'rich kids' were expected to do. Act snobbish to the so called 'poor' people, go to private school and think you're better than anyone else. She never liked it, being dressed up in lacy frills and what not. So at the age of 10 she deiceded that enough was enough. In the dead of night she packed up her bags, changed schools and never stayed in contact with her family again. But she did have enough time to take her only friend-a golden retriver puppy by the name of Sakura with her.At time though it seems like some of her family's attidue has rubbed off on Aya. Sometimes she can act all mean when she gets mad and though it is very rare she starts huge fights. But after all the havouc has been calmed down, she apolgizes to anything she has done. Some people just don't understand until she explians to them that she can at times get a bit rough.  Aya since then has rented an apartment, got a part time job, made friends and vowed never to tell anyone her secret.
« Last Edit: August 14 2005, 05:50 pm by Fai »

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #5 on: August 14 2005, 05:43 pm »
o.O I thought of another character but I'm already one, so yea.

I wanted to say though, we should have a bad character. Like a bit*hy girl. XD hehe. So it's different. So far, the three girls we have are all, sort of sad. -_- That's going to be sort of weird.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #6 on: September 30 2005, 09:40 am »
Ok, I decided I should just have three girls with one guy. So this RPG will start soon! :D

Ava and sig by me!