AuthorTopic: Ghosts  (Read 8660 times)

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
Ghosts
« on: July 10 2005, 10:46 am »
Okay people, how much do you believe the supernatural? Do you have any creepy stories or experience, or maybe famous tales in your area?

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: Ghosts
« Reply #1 on: July 10 2005, 11:01 am »
I believe in ghosts! *hahha* Alot of scary things have happened to me too :XD:

Scary Occurence #1: I was home alone on night, and my mom asked me to do some laundry. I agreed, since there was some ching, ching, involved, and the washer and dryer were in the furnace. I went there, and all of a sudden, the tv turned on. [we have our basment in parts: the furnace, and the rec room], so I just shrugged it off, and turned off the tv. Then the computer did, and then I started to get freaked out and annoyed, so I turned off the computer, and just sticked the stuff in the washer, and bolted. I went to the living room, where the main computer is [got there pc's in my house], and then it turned off, and then the radio went on. I got really scared by now, so I decided to call my mom, but the phone was dead, so I just assumed the electricity must be out or something, but the lights were still on. I decided to just head over to my bed, and then I saw something really scary at the top of the stares. It looked like some guy, but I couldn't make out his body, just his head. I didn't scream or anything, I was more in shock, and then the thing just dissapeared, and I ran to my bed, and turned off everything in my room, and forced myself to sleep.

Yeah, it was really scary, since it was really late, and yeah, really scary :XD:

Theres this freaky story in our area as well: There was these two girls who shared a room in some apartment, and one girl decided to go out, and the other one just stayed home. The girl that went out decided to go get something to eat, and as she drove by, she saw something that looked like her roomate. She stopped the car and went out, but she saw nothing. Continuing to drive, she went to the store, got her food, and went back in the car to go back home. She started to get worried since her friend wasn't picking up the phone, since she tried to call her. Once she got out of the car, she saw blood on the back of the car, and then she started to really freak out and go to the apartment. In the apartment, the lights were out, so she flipped them on, and started to look for her friend, but she couldn't find her, she went to the balcony, and on the bottom of the street, she saw her friend's body sprawled and all bloody.

I got really scared when I heard this, and people think that the girl's ghost was trying to warn the girl that some murder was around, because the next day, the girl died. It was really scary XD

Yeah, enough from me now XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #2 on: July 10 2005, 12:36 pm »
thanks fisah.. -_- now i'm going to have nightmares.. *shivers..

but never the less.. YES i do believe in ghosts too.. xD hehe.. i'm serious too. hehe..

i mean like i think they're cool at times.. if they're not scary. i like to think that my grandpa is around me watching me. xD

and there were times when i heard things. which really freaked me out. o_o. like i heard loud and clearly someone calling me when i walked out of a room where my friends were.. i went back in to asked if they called me and they're like no.. and i was like. o_o what the heck.. haha yea. and we were just talking about us having like a sixth sense. i was like.. this is too weird.

there aren't any ghosts stories around here that i heard of. xP.. great now i'm having visions of distrubing things in my mind.. like scary movies.. really hate those.

my aunt said that she saw a ghost once. it was in her room when i saw sleeping too. she was going to go into her room to sleep but then she saw like this white thing floating on top of me. and she started freaking out. yea. now that i think about it.. maybe it was my grandpa.. COOL!!!

i wished at times that i could see ghosts and talk to them. especially my grandpa.. *sigh too bad i won't come true..

AH!! i'm having scary visions of scary movies.. *runs away to go to her mommy..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #3 on: July 10 2005, 01:46 pm »
*huggles lika-chi* Dont be afraid of the scary things that happen to me. Actually, it takes alot to scare me, like horror movies, they hardly ever scare me, so yeah.

I wish I could see a ghost I want too. Maybe my grandparents as well. Or even ancestors, just to talk to them. Maybe if we talk to the ancestors, they could give us answers to the many things we needed to know, that would totally rock XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #4 on: July 10 2005, 01:58 pm »
I believe in ghosts....
I'm terrified of Bloody Mary. XD "lock the bathroom door, turn off the lights, flush the toilet 3 times, say 'bloody mary, bloody mary, bloody mary', and look in the mirror...you'll see her there"
I wish whoever told me this in 1st grade never did  -_- Argh, curiousity killed the cat.

There was this time long ago. I just got home from somewhere, I saw the TV was on! The screen was all blue with static, not your regular channel. When I walked past the TV, looking for the control, the TV switched off itself! Then I felt this sudden cold air blow past me...and then a creak from the house... o_o do ghosts watch TV?

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #5 on: July 10 2005, 01:59 pm »
i really like believing in ghosts. hehe. and i especially love to think that my grandpa is right next to me right now. i love him so much. and miss him so much too..

horror movies will scream me SO much.. that i won't be able to stop thinking about it for the rest of my life. like it will come into mind at times and i'll have scary moments.. o_O

i think i watch too much chinese tv shows.. haha because some are about ghosts. and they're always said to be 'alive' still because they have to do something. in this one show.. ghosts have a super cool cyber world sort of thing. haha. it was cool. and at times i wonder what would happen to us when we die.. *ponders.. and touch wood about the dying part.. :sweatdrop: but it's a BIG mystery to me.. haha
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #6 on: July 10 2005, 02:06 pm »
I love ghost stories, love the bloody mary story as well, I read this really scary story about Bloody Mary, I'll try to find it, but it said some girl got possesed by Bloody Mary, and ended up killing her sister, who made her do it in the first place! So cool! *cough*
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #7 on: July 10 2005, 02:09 pm »
I never watched a horror movie before  :sweatdrop: ...but I want to! XD my father won't let me...
but ghost stories are awsome!  :haha:
Not all ghosts are scary, ne? Like nearly-headless nick  :keke:

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #8 on: July 10 2005, 02:17 pm »
Yes, all the hogwarts ghosts would be so great to see XD Nearly headless Nick and other ghosts XD

I love Horror movies, I watch them almost all the time, its really cool. There not as scary as they seem though. Some are so unrealistic that they make you laugh. The most scaries movie has to be SAW or  even Ringu, japanese version XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #9 on: July 10 2005, 02:21 pm »
i dont' do well with anything that is horror.. leave me out of it PLEASE.. leave me alone.. :cry: lolz

i won't be able to live.. so if you plan on visiting me.. make sure the 'go to movies to watch horror movie' isn't on your list.. ok?? and i'm dead serious. i will like kill you if i didn't die from being scared.

hogwarts ghost are cool. xD hehe

bloody mary.. *gulps.. my friend told me that a long time ago. she wanted to do it but i didn't go into the bathroom. i was outside.. i think and she was inside with a bunch of other friends. AH!! the horror.. great.. the bathroom.. and just when i'm about to take a shower.. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #10 on: July 10 2005, 02:38 pm »
*aww* LMAO, okay, if I visit you, no "Scary movies" on the list XD

I love all that scary stuff, guess I'm just odd >_>
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
  • M as curious as a cat~ nyahn~
« Reply #11 on: July 10 2005, 02:56 pm »
I'm not sure which is scarier, zombies or ghosts?? Both can be really~ bloody (or maybe that's only in the movies?)
Wai~~!!! :3 :cat: i wuv cats :cat:

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #12 on: July 11 2005, 03:55 am »
ghosts are cool.. zombies.. i don't know lolz. zombies look UGLY and scary.. with their green skin and weird eyes.. lolz i think i was watching too much tv before. lolz

ghosts aren't bloody?? well at least i don't think so.. how are they bloody. the only ghost that is blood that i can think of is from harry potter. nearly-headless nick. lolz

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #13 on: July 11 2005, 06:30 am »
I swear my kitchen is haunted. When I'm out there, I always feel like I'm being watched, even if the blind is down. And it's always just that little bit colder than the rest of the house....

Spooky!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #14 on: July 11 2005, 11:13 am »
i belive in ghosties!!!! my aunt actually saw one at the foot of her bed when she was little and my mother said that house you never felt alone
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline Blaze

• Big Fan
  • Syaoran
« Reply #15 on: July 11 2005, 12:08 pm »
what u belive will be true but me ya i belive now i got nightmars of that story fisah ; ;

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #16 on: July 11 2005, 10:45 pm »
Our school is believed to be haunted though. I experienced some myself.

Me and my friends were like hanging out near boys comfort room (LOLZ, the wind blows very hard there, and it was hot). A guy came in and my friends were waiting for him since they were going to tease that guy to our gay friend who was with us. We waited for like nearly half an hour. Soon a male teacher entered and left. One of my friends halted him and asked if there was anyone beside him in there, and our teacher replied that he was alone. That freaked us out. My guy friend entered and  yeah, the room was empty. We were on the 4th floor and the window is the size of a small book so no way. >.< Doppleganger?

Another one was when I ran late for my project. I stayed at the school after hours. I was rushing at this empty corridor. I always made it a habit to look inside the lab, cause I can check if I don't look too weird in the glass panes. When I looked in though, somebody wearing white DASHED across me. I had never run so fast in all my life.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: July 11 2005, 10:48 pm »
Ghosts are the results of the overactive imagination of ones mind.

Now pixies and the boogyman...now they are real :tongue3:

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline DarkWolfYoukai

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #18 on: July 12 2005, 03:17 am »
the only remotely supernatural thing in our house was, my sister and i were home alone and were talking in the hallway infront of our bedrooms.  well, our parents have a computer room with about three computers running in it.  suddenly we heard typing coming from the computer room.  no one could have been in there since we were  alone.  we steered clear of that room until our parents returned because of that.

so.... not as scary as other people's experiences, but still enough to convince me.  besides, our basement always seems like your being watched and, even though it's a basement, it seems cold all the time.  maybe.... colder than other basements.  i'm not sure.  but, because of this, i don't like to be alone in the dark at night unless it's in my room.  i have this weird mindset that ghosts don't go anywhere in the light.  i know that's probably not true though.  i dont even know where that idea came from.  it's just been with since i was really young.

*MODIFIED*

oh, i forgot to mention our upstairs bathroom seems to be haunted.  every once in a while the lights flicker, but i'm the only one who is ever in therre when they flicker.  not my favorite bathroom to use at night, but it is the most convenient since the other two bathrooms r in my parent's room and downstairs.
« Last Edit: July 13 2005, 03:40 am by DarkWolfYoukai »

Offline satsuki-chan

• Good Fan
« Reply #19 on: July 12 2005, 06:43 pm »
i was reading this thread last night and everybody was asleep  :rotfl: silly me. i got scared so much after reading fisah's and then there was this choking sound behind me... it was only my sister who woke up and vomited after eating something wrong...  :dodge:

i havent seen one yet. but i always can imagine those creepy long haired ones at the foot of my bed...  :cry:
The only person with the power to hurt you, is the person you care about most...