AuthorTopic: Dreams  (Read 72496 times)

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
Re: Dreams
« Reply #120 on: July 31 2006, 09:10 am »
i had a nice dream once..and it makes me cry that maybe it won't be all true..
at least if the other half comes true it would be awesome ^___^
my dream is pretty simple..but i loved it ~<3

in my dream..i'm a roommate of a friend.. *yay i'm not here anymore!!!*
and i remember that in my dream i came back from work [i wish i could remember what i was working..cuz that might be what i'm good for]-- and my friend was taking hands with another friend x3 --*they are boyfriends!! nyaaa!!!* <-- hope that part comes true ,at least, i want them to be happy ^^o

i really wish i could live with him =/
i want to run away from home

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #121 on: July 31 2006, 09:25 am »
i recently dreamt that i went to japan to threaten and/or bribe beetrain to NOT SCREW UP whenthey animate ch 112 of the manga :XD:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #122 on: July 31 2006, 03:29 pm »
My first-person POV dreams are happening again, and they're becoming more vivid than the last. The last one involved a T-shirt with TRC Sakura-chan on it... And then there was one before that which involved my brother walking into a magic circle.

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #123 on: August 01 2006, 12:18 am »
my senior once told me scary experience: ever wanted to force yourself to wake up in a horrible dream but din manage too? as in had the feeling that a force is trying to keep in in your dreams.. scary right? i've never experienced it before though.

Eventually, my senior went to a window in his dream jumped out of it and woke up..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #124 on: August 01 2006, 12:47 am »
my senior once told me scary experience: ever wanted to force yourself to wake up in a horrible dream but din manage too? as in had the feeling that a force is trying to keep in in your dreams.. scary right? i've never experienced it before though.

Eventually, my senior went to a window in his dream jumped out of it and woke up..
well i only remeber 2 inascabable dreams, andi had them during a feaver. one i was trapped in a computer program for a really old computer, the other had the dragons from harry potter goblet of fire. every time i awoke from them, when i went back to sleep, they resumed O_o
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #125 on: August 01 2006, 01:59 am »
I had a dream recently that my house was bigger and more people lived in it. 
A UFO came to blow the house up and only me and another little kid escaped. 
For some reason I wasn't worried about anybody else in the house including my mother and my little brother.  .
The little kid and I ran to the baseball fields across the street where one of the aliens invited us to come aboard their ship.   (these aliens looked almost human  they were't green or anything)     (I remember the interior of the ship very very well)   
They explained to me and the little kid we were trapped in a dimension that wasn't real and nothing really happened. 
So we went about on their ship to pick up a few more people from diffent worlds.   
We finally landed in a gigantic sandbox.   ....?
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #126 on: August 01 2006, 03:48 am »
I had a dream that I was sitting on the floor in an empty room with a bowl of cereal in front of me and my dog came out of no where and rammed the bowl, spilling it EVERYWHERE. o.o It even covered the walls... There was obviously more cereal spilled than there was originally in the bowl.. -__- And while I was staring at the walls the words "No use crying" were flashing over and over in my head and the cereal starting rearranging until it said that on the wall.. o.o (Like in the phrase: "No use crying over spilled milk," but the "over spilled milk" part wasn't in the dream...)

And when I woke up, there was an empty bowl of cereal next to me! O.O

But that's just because I left it there a few hours previously! XD Maybe I've eaten too much cereal lately? XD Everytime I eat a lot of cereal, I have cereal dreams.. XD

Anyway, I'm sure there was more to the dream, but that's all I remember! XD
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
« Reply #127 on: August 01 2006, 03:56 am »

heh. I used to be able to wake up from dreams. but now, I rarely get any dreams so I don't know if I can still do that ^^;
besides, all the dreams I ever get anymore are about school starting *shivers*
which is just as scary ><

Offline Akahna

• I have no idea where I found my avatar!
« Reply #128 on: August 10 2006, 05:01 pm »
Well, when I was 6 I had this dream where I was on a class trip and there was this giant hill I found when I wandered away from the group, and I fell down. I would always wake up right before I hit the ground from the 100 ft fall and my back would REALLY hurt. Then on the camping trip with my church a few weeks ago, I snuck out after lights out when everyone else was asleep to catch a few more racoons to stick in the other girl's tents when I got back (no one got bit... unfortunatly). But the hill I saw in my dream when I was 6 was the exact same hill that I saw on the bus ride there. Anyways, I snuck out the catch a few racoons and ran into a tree. I was a little loopy for a while and decided to walk it off... and fell right down the gigantic hill! I was REALLY glad I had an ice pack back at camp cause I needed it for my back which had a huge (and by huge I mean HUGE!) bruise on my back.. Dreams really do mean something, especially when I have them and they're scarey! I seem to have a lot of premonitionary dreams where I end up getting hurt!
What I work on and what I (and others) have to say about it!

WORKING ON NOVEL!            Please, bother me... I need a distraction...
WORKING ON VIDEO GAME!             Bother me and die...
WORKING ON FANFICTION!              It's about time!
WORKING ON ANIME!            Hopefully school's out when you are...
LISTENING TO MUSIC!             Duh...
WORKING ON SLIDESHOW!          Again?!
WORKING ON POETRY!          It's Tuesday already?
WORKING ON HOMEWORK!                    GET ME OUTTA HERE! THE CEILING'S GONNA CALLAPSE OR SATIN WILL REIN HERE! IT'S THE APOCALLYPSE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
  • "I promised to protect you,so don't cry"
« Reply #129 on: September 01 2006, 02:18 am »
One night ,I dreamed I was in my school with a mask who could kill me on my head...So I had to kill the teachers and pupils to find a key and put off this mask...Maybe I dreamed that because I don't like school or 'cause I've seen "Saw" the night just before...

Who said vampires aren't cool?!

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #130 on: September 02 2006, 04:01 pm »
i only reme3mber bits of it, cuz my stupid alarm chased most of it away, but i destintly remember fai and syaoran being held capitve on a train, fai being unconcious, and kurogane grabbing on to it by jumping off a bridfge o catch it. it wasw a really cool thing he did, but then i woke up so i dont really remember waht else happened -_
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #131 on: October 05 2006, 08:43 pm »
I dont know if my dream is weird or silly....Begin......

I was slept that night.I forgot to wash my feet.And,when I woke up,I was in another place!!Not in my room!!At City Plaza I think...Nevermind.....I thought.I sat on a cafe chair.I ordered drink.Fresh orange juice.But....I dont bring money!! I'm worried.....And then,I heard people yelling!!I ran to the  place they yelled.And then......I found a zombie!!No!!Many zombies!!I ran to the other side!! I met with one of 3R host.She is Kartini.I saw her ran towards a bus which coming this way!!Shes yelled "COME!!COME!!Run!!" I ran to the bus.Unfortunately,the bus left.I was panic!!I ran to the save place.And then,I met with Kevin & Alyssa from RE Outbreak!!Kakkoi!!They shot those zombies!!I just dont know where to run again!!And then,I heard my mother's voice.Looks like I have dreamt about silly things!! My older sis said "Thats you got when played too much..."
How about it???Silly or weird???   :haha:

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #132 on: October 06 2006, 01:18 am »
I dont know if my dream is weird or silly....Begin......

I was slept that night.I forgot to wash my feet.And,when I woke up,I was in another place!!Not in my room!!At City Plaza I think...Nevermind.....I thought.I sat on a cafe chair.I ordered drink.Fresh orange juice.But....I dont bring money!! I'm worried.....And then,I heard people yelling!!I ran to the place they yelled.And then......I found a zombie!!No!!Many zombies!!I ran to the other side!! I met with one of 3R host.She is Kartini.I saw her ran towards a bus which coming this way!!Shes yelled "COME!!COME!!Run!!" I ran to the bus.Unfortunately,the bus left.I was panic!!I ran to the save place.And then,I met with Kevin & Alyssa from RE Outbreak!!Kakkoi!!They shot those zombies!!I just dont know where to run again!!And then,I heard my mother's voice.Looks like I have dreamt about silly things!! My older sis said "Thats you got when played too much..."
How about it???Silly or weird??? :haha:

did you played residence evil within the weeks or watched horror films...

its not weird or silly.  may be it reflects that your currently facing some problems and your running away.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #133 on: October 06 2006, 03:05 pm »
ive had similar dreasm...like when i got obsessed with playing Kingdome hearts chain of memories on my GBA...i started dreamin about sora and donald every night... or hwne i got addicted to my bro's handheld tetris game...every one of my dreams were about falling blocks and that anoying BG music :lol:
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #134 on: October 06 2006, 06:46 pm »
did you played residence evil within the weeks or watched horror films...

its not weird or silly. may be it reflects that your currently facing some problems and your running away.

oh!i played resident evil.maybe Im too obssess.....
That dream makes me happy....   Dont know why....   :sweatdrop:

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #135 on: October 07 2006, 12:27 am »
oh!i played resident evil.maybe Im too obssess.....
That dream makes me happy.... Dont know why.... :sweatdrop:

glad that it make you happy.  It reflects that everything is still fine and under control.

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #136 on: October 07 2006, 01:04 pm »
I've been having dreams of cards... not just ordinary cards, but trading cards and game cards. I've been dreaming of Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Magic cards, Pokemon cards, the Advent cards from Kamen Rider Ryuki, Sakura cards, and other forms of cards floating around me. In my latest dream, I saw all of them at the same time.

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #137 on: October 07 2006, 04:21 pm »
I've been having dreams of cards... not just ordinary cards, but trading cards and game cards. I've been dreaming of Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Magic cards, Pokemon cards, the Advent cards from Kamen Rider Ryuki, Sakura cards, and other forms of cards floating around me. In my latest dream, I saw all of them at the same time.

wow!what a very complex dream! all are about cards.......um....then,can i call u mastercard??hehe....  ^__^

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline princesslore

• Mega Fan
  • "syaoran-kun...dare..."
« Reply #138 on: October 08 2006, 04:42 am »
My last dream was so cool!!!
I don't remember very well the begining.
I was with mina-sama (everybody XD) in their trip  :hehe: We landed in such a weird fantasy world. (so common in my dreams!!) There we find some kind of  "toy".Like a doll or something, and Syaoran realized that it was exaclty like the other he had when he played with Sakura in Clow world. Sakura kept it a while. We fighted against some guys (don't remember well), Syaoran, Kurorin, and I with my cool sword!! Yeah!! Anyways. We got Sakura's feather (IM SO NUTS  :rotfl: ). And then after her flashback:

Sakura: *hugs Syaoran* Syaoran-kun!! I'm begining to remember you!! this was a special doll I gave you in OUR birthday... Thanks to it... I remember you...

That's all I can remeber now.
IM SO NUTS!!!  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
~~How can we know who we are?...
Maybe starting with who we are not...~~

FIIUUUU!!!!!

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #139 on: October 16 2006, 05:39 pm »
mmm...another dream of mine..this is about TRC...
Show content
I was in school.And then,it was recess time.My friends & me go out for walking.And then,I saw two people.I said to my friends "Look there.There are people out there.Lets take a look."They nod.And,I was really,really surprised coz the two people are Kurogane & Fye!! XD
Mmm....I tried to talk with them......Before I can talk with them another three people came!!NO!Only two...The one is....MOKONA??Guess who the other two??Hehee...Syaoran & Sakura neh!!I sursprised again.I tried to talk with Fye.The almost surprising me is he can talk my language!!(Malay) And then,we chat.I introduce my friends to them.They introduce themselves back.The bell is gonna ring.I ask them that we want their autograph.They gave it!!And then,I heard my mom's voice!!Oh!!Too bad...Want to chat with them again...
~THE END~

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san