AuthorTopic: ~//[TRC RP] Cat's Eye  (Read 113040 times)

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: ~[TRC RP] Cat's Eye
« Reply #320 on: August 04 2005, 02:43 am »
Syaoran lay shaking on the ground, immobilized by the pain of his broken ribs. Trying to get up, he instantly collapsed back down; spluttering masses of blood.

Hori-san!Gasping, he watched in horror as he watched her bring the knife down Seishirou's throat. A lump swelled in his throat as he saw the man break down onto the blood-stained floor..his vision blurred with tears.

Seishirou-san!!

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #321 on: August 04 2005, 05:19 am »
Hori watched the blood seep onto the floor ... and onto her now blood stained dress and Hands ... She sat in shock - then slowly lent down ... Planting a sweet kiss on his now cold and bloody lips ... She pulled away and slowly closed his eyes with her shaking hand ... At least he went quickly ...

Her eyes dulled and lost their once spirited shine .. now blurred by the crystal tears of Pain and regret ... She hated herself .. but had to do it ... She hated the very hands that had poisened their love - She hated the monster that had forced him to place his job before his life and others..

She suddenly came to an electric shock of a realiseation ... She was no better that that monster ...  SHE was the one who forced him to choose - right then ... A muinet ago ...

" F..for..give.. me ... Seishirou... Forgive me please... " She whispered to his dead body ...

She slowly rose to her feet ... Throwing aside the knife that had cut of the vital air supply that had lead to his death ... It flew true ... Straight into the heart of one of the Kiji ..

She ripped off her cloak .. and gently placed over Seishirou's pieceful corpse ... It soaked up most of the blood around... ...

Her right hand twitched as she stood up again ... slowly closing into a fist ... and as sure a day ... A gleaming sword of shining light formed with in her bloody hand...

The Kiji did not attack her ... She knew they were still on Seishirou's orders ... They wouldnt hurt her ...

" SHIIINEEEEEEEEE !!!" She yelled .. turning around with great speed .. decapitating all of the Kiji around her ... Tears blurred her vision as she spilt more and more blood ...

Slowly .. her heart became as cold as ice to the murder she caused ... She turned a blind eye to the fact that most of the creatures were already injured ... She turned a cold shoulder at the fact that she was becoming A cold blooded killing machine...The one thing she hated the most ...

She fought and fought untill nearly all the kiji had fallen at her hand ...

She couldnt go on ... She had reliesed her almost all her energy in conjouring the Reiken that so many kiji had fallen at the hand of ...

It dispersed as she slumped against the counter ... Hopefully Kurogane would be able to handle the rest ...

Her red hair dulled to what seemed like a dusky brown as she fell against it and whispered ... " For...forgive... me ..Seishirou... "

The tears fell thick and fast like that of blood... dripping out of the open wound that she had caused to Seishirou and to her own frail form that now A shattered heart and a broken spirit possesed...

Im .. a Monster ... a Murderer...

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #322 on: August 04 2005, 05:56 am »
Through exhausted, slightly unfocused eyes, Fai watched as the girl, Ari, came running out of nowhere to take out a couple of the smaller kiji........
The wizard then struggled to his feet, hearing Syaoran cough and gasp dangerously for air on the floor before them.......

Before the blonde mage could get to the boy, however, the other girl - Hori, had taken the knife and sliced Seishirou's throat in one quick movement, ending the sorcerer's attack on them. His body fell slowly to the floor.........the young girl sobbing......and the wizard watched as the body lay.....shimmering......
He readied himself best he could in the event that the wizard could somehow send another attack......but the shimmering body suddenly disappeared, leaving a fluttering of pink-red petals in it's place........

A shudder went through the wizard looking upon those petals, and he moved to get Syaoran as far away from them as possible, but before he could make it to the boy, his legs gave out and he found himself sitting, against his will.........holding his still dripping hand, and staring at the bloody scene around him.....
« Last Edit: August 04 2005, 06:50 am by Sakaki »

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #323 on: August 04 2005, 06:13 am »
Hori forced herself up ... " stupid body wont work how I want it to ... " she mumbled to herself... She looked over to the flower petals...She would gather them later....

She fumbled her way over to Fai ... She couldnt bear to look at Syaoran now ... She didnt look Fai in the eye .. But looked down to Fai's Hurt hand ...

She knelt down to him ... " Lets see ... " She said...  brushing her hands off on her stained robe... and opening them up waiting for Fai to show her...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #324 on: August 04 2005, 06:55 am »
"No........not me......help Syaoran-kun," Fai told her, refusing to put out his hand....thinking only of the boy laying down on the hard floor.
The boy is what matters......

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #325 on: August 04 2005, 07:05 am »
She nodded slightly in reconition ... " Ok .. " She slowly shifted over to Syaoran ...She didnt look at his eyes ...  She couldnt look at anyone at the moment ...

" Stay still ... " She said ..opening  her hands out and letting them fill with a sparkling light and pouring it upon Syaoran ... The wounds started to close and heal ... She continued to pour untill The wounds had fully closed ..

" How do you feel ?" She asked

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #326 on: August 04 2005, 07:27 am »
Syaoran didn't answer. The bloody scene that had just happened moments flashed repeatedly in his head as he lay on the floor.

Seishirou-san..Seishirou-san..

Getting up, he headed outside..keeping his head low. He wouldn't let them see the tears tempting to flow down his blood-stained face.
He stepped outside, clutching his chest. It's healed..but why does it still hurt so much?

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #327 on: August 04 2005, 07:31 am »
Hori watched him get up ..." Syaoran-kun ... " She said... Getting up and walking to him ... " Syaoran-kun ...Please... Understand why I did it ... I was going to kill you and Fai-san and Kurogane-san... And Sakura-hime ... if she had come down ... " The pain in her voice waverd slightly ...

" It was hard for me to do it ... So hard ... so so hard... " She whipered ...." But You Needed to live... You take priority ... You have someone who needs you to protect them... "she trailed off...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #328 on: August 04 2005, 07:36 am »
Fai watched as the girl leaned over Syaoran and began to heal the boy's wounds.
He watched, remembering.......how he had once been capable of the same magic......before.....before he had been forced.....

The wizard shook those memories from his head, as best he could, and wrapped his shirt tightly around his hand once more. The bleeding was finally slowing......but the pain....
As I deserve.........

Fai watched Syaoran slowly stand and walk out of the cafe, the girl following close behind, he then turned his eyes to Kurogane to see the ninja's reaction to all that had happened..........

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #329 on: August 04 2005, 07:48 am »
He shook his head, giving a sad smile to Hori. "It's not your fault.." he said quietly. "it's true, If you hadn't done so..I could've died."
His hand still clutching his chest, he fell silent; pensive.
Looking down, he spoke. "You..loved him, didn't you?"

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #330 on: August 04 2005, 10:39 am »
Kurogane slashed at the last few remaining kijis, his fighting instinct taking over even before he had the chance to process everything that had happened. When the last one dropped to the floor, he stood panting to catch his breath as the adreniline slowly drained his body. He looked around. Seishirou was gone. Syaoran was injured, being tended to by Hori. Fai was sitting against the wall, looking as exhausted as he felt, a bloody bandange wrapped around his hand. Kurogane dropped his sword, wincing a little as his wounds stung his back. He leaned against the counter looking down at Fai, not sure yet how to react so he didn't say a word, only let his eyes wander over the warzone that their cafe had become.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #331 on: August 04 2005, 11:48 am »
Fai sat, his hand....slowly..... mercifully, going numb. He reached up with his good hand to grab the counter and pull himself up, but underestimated how weak his legs actually were, and fell back down into sitting position once again.

Blood covered the wizard's clothes, and he wasn't capable of standing, but he looked up to the ninja above him and, forcing a smile, began to speak, "looks like the trouble is over, huh, Kuro-pon? Lucky no one was seriously hurt, ne?"

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #332 on: August 04 2005, 02:30 pm »
Lucky no one was seriously hurt, ne?

Kurogane's eyebrows raised a little in disbelief as he frowned down at the injured wizard who couldn't even manage to stand up. "Hey... are you sure you're alright?" He was finding it hard to believe that so much blood had come from a simple hand wound that had been bandaged right away. He'd seen the flashes of light during the battle, but had been too preoccupied with things in front of him to pay much attention to what had been going on elsewhere.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #333 on: August 04 2005, 02:49 pm »
Fai wrapped the shirt tighter around his hand, not wanting to seriously look at the wound......not wanting anyone to worry about him.
Not wanting to admit that before the dart had hit the center of his hand, it had first sliced viciously down his forearm, spliting the artery that ran along his slender wrist nearly in two. But he had it under control........
"Don't worry, Kuro-sama, I'm fine........but those cuts down your back sure look painful..........." he said softly.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #334 on: August 04 2005, 03:09 pm »
"It's just scratches," Kurogane brushed it aside carelessly. He reached down and picked Fai up by the collar, setting him on his feet again.  "Looks like that girl's taking care of the kid. Not that I really trust her, but..." He looked around the room. "I suppose we have to clean this up now? Damn, what a pain..."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #335 on: August 04 2005, 03:16 pm »
Fai could hear Kurogane, but couldn't quite focus on the words coming from his mouth, something about the scratches...the girl......Syaoran........
The ninja was pulling him up, but his legs still weren't cooperating fully, and the wizard started to go down once again. "Gomen ne.....Kuro-sama....if I could just sit a minute......" he tried to explain...

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #336 on: August 04 2005, 04:01 pm »
Kurogane was about to let go of the blonde man as he glanced about the room, fully expecting him to be standing on his own by now, when he realized a weight was still pulling his hand downwards. His head snapped back to the sinking wizard, and he finally lowered him back to the ground again.

"What happened to 'I'm fine'?" He glared down at Fai with concern and a look that said tell the truth this time.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #337 on: August 04 2005, 06:00 pm »
Fai sighed softly as the ninja lowered him back down to the floor, demanding to know the truth.

"Kuro-sama...I..." but upon seeing the serious expression on Kurogane's face, Fai gave up and began to unwrap the shirt from his hand revealing not only the puncture wound, but an evil looking slash across his wrist, that began to gush once more, as the tight fabric was taken away.

"I had to let it bleed for a while, Kuro-sama, I had to............ for the darts to work....I'm sure it will be fine." Fai looked up at the ninja, making an attempt at a smile, to prove he was alright and didn't need anyone to worry about him.
Didn't deserve his worry............

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #338 on: August 05 2005, 06:56 am »
He shook his head, giving a sad smile to Hori. "It's not your fault.." he said quietly. "it's true, If you hadn't done so..I could've died."
His hand still clutching his chest, he fell silent; pensive.
Looking down, he spoke. "You..loved him, didn't you?"

She started to shake slightly ... " yes... " She whispered ... " I do ... " She looked over to the Place where Seishirou's Blood stained petals lay ... And where her knife stuck in the ground ...

" Its my fault .. all my fault ... " she said... " I shouldnt have Come with him at all .. I shouldnt have ... Asked him to come ... I knew both of your positions.... "

She gave a small squeek as She tried to contain all her feelings ... " I never wanted You or Fai-san or Kurogane-san .. Or him .. to be hurt ... But you were .. out of my own foolishness and my own stupidity ... I just soo so sorry .." She trailed off ... Tears falling thick and fast ... SHe closed her eyes ... Wishing that she could just make it all stop .. But she couldnt .. She wanted to be strong for the others... But she couldnt ...

She turned and strted to head to the place where the flower petals .. and where her knife lay ... She collected them... Incinerating the knife to dust with her magic ...

She looked up at Kuro and Fai ... She slowly went up to them ... and waited for them to finish talking before she butted in ...

" Sumimasen ... Err... is there a mop around somewhere that I could use...?" she asked .. looking at the floor ... Not wanting to make eye contact at all ..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #339 on: August 05 2005, 07:12 am »
Kurogane's eyes widened at the ugly wounds carved into the other man's hand and wrist. He reached down, grabbing Fai's arm by the elbow and wrapped the bandage back around it to stop the bleeding. "For the darts? What the hell are you talking about? You nearly lose your hand and you call that fine?!! You really are out of your mind!" Kurogane didn't know why he was so angry - if the irritating wizard wanted to bleed himself to death, why should he care... right? But he was angry... angry at the stupid fake smiles, the silence, the secrets, the careless way he threw about his life as if it didn't matter. Dammit, don't you trust me enough yet not to hide everything all the time?