AuthorTopic: Heart's Day (S+S Fanfic)  (Read 3645 times)

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
Heart's Day (S+S Fanfic)
« on: July 02 2005, 12:05 pm »
Okay. I wrote this story back in December. It's posted so far in two different places. On my livejournal and gaiaonline journal. I hope you all enjoy reading it.

Nice comments will be appreciated! :D

Update~~ It's now posted in the fanfiction-system. :B

Btw: Fanfic takes place a few months after the second movie.

" Sakura-chan!! " Explained Tomoyo, her raven locks fluttering in the cold february morning. Her bright violet-lit eyes glittering in the sunlight; looking adorable as usual in her school uniform. She rushed to her startled, wide-eyed friend standing in the court yard.

" Tomoyo-chan? What is it? " Sakura inquired, blinking innocently unaware of the news that in seconds would spill from the other girl's lips.

" Today is Valentine's Day! " The charcoal-haired girl patiently, but rather enthusiasticly, said. " Ohh, if only we didn't have school today I could be using this golden chance to film you and syaoran-kun on a date! But not just any date! Sakura-chan's Super Adorable Valentine's Day date! You must go on one after school! " She added, grasping Sakura's hands with a determined smile.

" Hoooeee.. " Sakura replied, a blushing mess. Her emerald spheres still remained wide in utter surprise.

But, the idea itself, didn't sound too bad. The only problem was how she could ask him without completely embarrassing herself. She didn't exactly have enough courage for these sorts of things. Battling Clow Cards was earier then this.

She didn't want to disappoint Tomoyo, however. It had been a long time since she had turned all the clow cards into sakura cards and everything seemed to be 'normal' again. Expect when she decided to fall in love with Syaoran Li. He decided to continue living in Tomoeda after leaving for four months, and long after the events with the Hope Card in the summer. Meiling would visit from time to time, but she was still living in Hong Kong. Sakura missed her, but it was an excuse to have Syaoran to herself.

The school bell rang, disturbing Sakura's thoughts. Eyeing her friend wearily, she gave a nod. "I'll ask him, Tomoyo." She said, figuring out a way to come about the subject.
"Oh, Thank you!" Tomoyo released her hands from Sakura's, jumping for joy literally skipping into the building in front of them. Sakura smiled softly. It didn't take much to make that girl happy.

continued on in the next post...
« Last Edit: July 09 2005, 01:55 am by moonprincess18 »
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
Re: Valentine's Day (S+S Fanfic)
« Reply #1 on: July 02 2005, 12:07 pm »
It's lunch time now, and butterflies were looming in Sakura's stomach. This would be a decent time to ask a expectionally cute guy out for a valentine date. Easier said then done,eh?

"Syaoran-kun?" Sakura asked, her voice bearly above a whisper. She reached out and tapped his shoulder lightly; in hopes that maybe he wouldn't feel it and she could just walk way with another plan. But, she wasn't going to get her wish.

"Sakura? What is it?" Syaoran turned and looked at her, smiling.

"Uh.." She paused, drowning in his auburn spheres. He always had a way of making her feel nervous; even though they had confessed how much they like each other. Plus, Sakura was still somewhat ajusting to her feelings for this boy. It wouldn't take longer, though. At least she hoped.

"Would you like to go out on a date with me?" Sakura looked up at him, blushing like crazy. Her heart was doing cartwheels.

Now it seemed the blushing disease spread between the two, for, Syaoran had began to blush as well. Sakura had never asked him out before, well.. expect the time when they went to the festival a while back and she gave him a hand-made scraf.

"Of course, Sakura.. I would..love too" He replied, glancing down at his hands.

" Thank you!! " Sakura cried; leaping at him with great force causing the two to stumble backwards just a few inches. They almost fell over but luckly, didn't. A few students in the presents of them giggled and cooed, both Syaoran and Sakura ripe as strawberries for causing such a sceen.

Tomoyo's similar un-mistakable giggle could be heard within a brush. "Ohohohoh!"

The following evening, Sakura desprately searched though her room for a nice, reasonable outfit to wear for her date. She paused a moment and thought back to a few hours ago, the accident at school and of course, to top it all off was Tomoyo fliming the entire thing. The sudden question if Tomoyo was to find someone, would she still continue to flim her? Probably. She'd find a way. Tomoyo was one determined girl.

"Keroo-channn." Sakura whined, peeking into the small drawer where the small creature lived. He looked up at her curiously apparent to the situation and knowing he wasn't going to be of much help. Although, Sakura desired an opinion anyway or rather advise about what to wear.

"Sakura, I'm not a girl. I don't go on dates." Kero acrossed his arms, he never liked the idea of Sakura pairing up with Syaoran. But, he would most likely be if Sakura was with someone else.

"But, Kero.. I wanna look good for him!" Sakura pouted childishly; this side of her displayed usually in front of Kero. "So, this one.. or this one?" She added holding up two different colours dresses.

The first one was causal and made for those summer evening type days. Daises decored the sunset orange fabic; sparkling in the light. Definitely not something you would wear for a Valentine date.

However, the second one seemed perfect. A deep pinkish hue with light pink cherry blossoms and hearts not only adorable but stylish as well.

" That one. " Kero smiled proudly at his choice.

continued on the next post! ^_^

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #2 on: July 02 2005, 12:09 pm »
Sakura glanced around awaiting Syaoran's arrival. They planned to meet at the fanciest resturant in all of Tomoeda. Beforehand, Sakura had the fear they wouldn't have enough money to pay for food. But, Syaoran assured her it wouldn't be a problem and she shouldn't worry so much.

Her complexion was covered with a little makeup. She wouldn't normally wear it but this seemed like a good chance to show off a little more. Besides, seeing that surprised and admiring gleam in Syaoran's eyes was worth it.

In additional to the makeup, she pulled back some of her hair and clipped it with a small heart shapped charmed clip. (How her hair was during the episode when they visit the indoor pool.) All in all, Sakura looked lovely.

Syaoran came minutes after Sakura, dazed and impressed by her appearance. He even blushed softly and had a difficult time gathering his thoughts back together. After they were seated, Sakura was slightly nervous. Actually, more nervous then she had been all day. Her eyes traveled to the open window beside them, studying the calm night sky.

" Penny for your thoughts, Sakura-chan?" Syaoran cleared his throat; sounding curious for what she was thinking about.

"Oh, No.. Syaoran-kun. Thank you.. " Sakura replied, her eyes glanced toward him. He looked handsome. He always dressed as though he was older then he really was. Whether if he was out on the town or just relaxing at home. The green sweater clinging to his chest gave off a gentle, sincere aura including the cream khakis he wore.

" For what? " He inquired, admiring the sparkle in her emerald eyes.

" For.. well, agreeing to do this. I mean, come on this date. I didn't think-" Sakura began, before his slim finger pressed against her lips. She suddenly wished it were his own lips instead, causing her to blush again for the millionist time.

" I wanted to come, Sakura.. " Syaoran whispered, attempting to have his words only be directed at Sakura and no-one else in the resturant.

Sakura smiled cheerfully, as he removed his finger from her lips and their order came. The dinner continued on in general silence, with a few hidden, loving glances thrown in.

The two stood at the Kinomoto's front door. Sakura didn't want to leave and Syaoran didn't want her to leave. The night seemed short but wonderfully sweet.

Syaoran grasp her hand, just when it appeared like Sakura would die if he hadn't touched her somehow within the reminder of the evening.

" Syaoran.. " Sakura paused, her eyes lifting to peer back into his. Those eyes she had come to love. Along with eveything else about him.

Without saying anything, Syaoran closed the distance between them and kissed her.

As the two kissed, a familar camera flimed from behind a bush.

A night of love.. and.. tomoyo.

<33 The End

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #3 on: July 02 2005, 03:56 pm »
Nice story.

(you might want to place it in the Fan-Fiction System instead
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #4 on: July 06 2005, 04:12 pm »
Kyaaaah! I loved it sooo sweet ^___^

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #5 on: July 07 2005, 04:21 am »
Thanks! ^_^

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline jennifer712_7

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: Heart's Day (S+S Fanfic)
« Reply #6 on: August 27 2005, 05:01 pm »
is so cute :noteworthy:

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #7 on: August 27 2005, 05:36 pm »
Thank ya.  :keke:

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #8 on: September 02 2005, 09:30 am »
It was very sweet!!!
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline tato

• New Fan
  • Always expect the unexpected
« Reply #9 on: September 14 2005, 10:23 am »
kyaaaa!!! what a wounderful story this goes directly to my collection really nicely done
T@to

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #10 on: September 14 2005, 10:56 am »
*blushes* Aw, thank you.

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
« Reply #11 on: September 14 2005, 09:41 pm »
Nyuu, how cute! :inlove:
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline rukia

• New Fan
  • kyou kun...kyou kun...mmmm
« Reply #12 on: September 15 2005, 12:07 am »
you don't need 2 tell us that nice mssages are welcome, i'd write one anyway!!!!!!!  :okay:the story is so kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (cute) couldn't you make it into an episode?! i'm printing this off and showing it to my friends!!!!!! i always wanted something like that to happen you wrote it so well i can visualise it
WRITE SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!!  :noteworthy:
Oh...what would life be without anime?
oh...i'm craving chocalate as i always do
oh, what if syaoran, Sasuke and ichigo were real?

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #13 on: September 15 2005, 06:30 am »
^^; It's only a one-shot, I didn't plan on continuining it. But thanks for your kind words. *gives rukia a cookie*

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline MichelleSV

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #14 on: December 04 2005, 02:12 pm »
LUV IT REALLY REALLY NICE i agree with Rukia you shoukd make it into an episode i really like it i'm gunna print it out to to show it to one of my friends shes gunna be happy lol thanks lol

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #15 on: December 04 2005, 02:15 pm »
How would I make it into an episode? :sweatdrop: I can't draw.. ._.;

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline Mizumi

• New Fan
« Reply #16 on: December 10 2005, 07:01 am »
This is sooo sweet!! It really made me swoon, and trust me, only very good stories can make me swoon ^_~ I absolutely love the detailed descriptions and of course the ending! You should really write more (fan)fictions, you're so good!
~Hitsuzen~

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #17 on: December 10 2005, 08:17 am »
Thank you!! I did actually write another one-shot, which is posted here. ^^ Another S+S fanfic called " Boxers or Briefs? ". I do plan to write more fanfictions hopefully if I ever get inspired.

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline rukia

• New Fan
  • kyou kun...kyou kun...mmmm
« Reply #18 on: December 19 2005, 11:25 pm »
sorry i havn't been on for a long time...but hey genki girl i've read some other fan fiction stuff but ure's is the best so far and this other one i can't remember by who...anyway i'll try to look for "boxers or briefs" and WRITE some more. i need to have something interesting to read this holiday. about turning it into an anime i bet u can draw better than me..i'm an expert at stickmen..and that's all i can do heh. well hav a nice holiday
Oh...what would life be without anime?
oh...i'm craving chocalate as i always do
oh, what if syaoran, Sasuke and ichigo were real?