AuthorTopic: The Post Thread 4 (AKA the meaningless thread)  (Read 103003 times)

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
The Post Thread 4 (AKA the meaningless thread)
« on: June 11 2005, 09:24 pm »
ok, I guess its time for a new post thread, the old on is rather long and a bit messy.

feeling like posting a meaningless topic?

then do it in here, this thread will be monitered and garbage posts (ie: posts that are unintelligent) will be deleted.
(this rule will be enforced, I've been a bit slack in the past  :tongue3:)
And this is not a place for chain games, if you want to do that, then please use the chain board. that is why it is there.
Oh and clean and tidy posts please  :okay:

Enjoy and have fun.

-- I don't feel like picking a random topic (when do I ever do?), so someone else can :D
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread 4 (AKA the meaningless thread)
« Reply #1 on: June 12 2005, 04:25 am »
i will.. haha i always am i first to post for the new meaningless thread.. whoo!! we're on a roll.. the 4th on.. and i have a feeling the 5th is coming soon.. LMAO!!! haha..

ok.. i just finshed my ranting on GSD today.. there will be more tomorrow when i ACTUALLY  watch the episode.. *gets gun ready.. MUAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

ok haha sorry to scare you guys.. you probably don't even know what i'm talking about right now.. haha.. if you go to the GSD topic.. and see my latest post.. before this one.. you'll see what i mean.. haha

well changing MP3 rotation today again.. xD yea!! what's the new theme though?? o man.. where's fisah when you need her.. haha..

well i just finished my guitar lesson.. *sigh.. my teacher wants me dead.. i think.. he gave me like 10 pages of music to practise.. O.O and i only started 3 weeks ago.. and my fingers hurt a lot.. i don't like chords.. hate them.. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!

but YEA!! my dad.. i mean step-dad and mommy are coming back today.. from vancouver.. YEA!!! from hospital.. YEA!! but my dad still got to go to the hospital again.. *sigh.. but at least he's back.. yup yup.. xD

o.O you know what i thought of.. i need a family here.. i got one i think everywhere.. HAHA i got like 2 families from school.. and i already got a mommy here.. ^^..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #2 on: June 12 2005, 04:51 am »
lika how do u write so much -.-

omg bit torent is taking FOREVER. its been like a day already and its only half way ><
my mom wishes ur dad good luck and to recover quickly.

BFF

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #3 on: June 12 2005, 05:05 am »
arigatou.. hehe.. i know.. and i will tell him later when i see him.. i pray for my dad and my friend who's having an operation today.. lol...

i want to go home and download anime right now.. episode 10 of TRC is out.. i finally caught up yesterday.. haha watched episode 8 and 9 yesterday.. HAHA.. see how much i like TRC.. i saw the episodes and still think the manga is better.. but o well.. they won't be able to make it exactly like the manga. i know that TRC is going to be really rushed or either they're goign to just end it off by showing them continuing their journey to search for the feathers.. i mean like they only got 2 feathers and it's on episode 9 right now.. and they're are probably a million feathers..

how are they going to show all of those feathers in 26 episodes?? plue a movie.. unless they find like 10 at once in one episode.. haha.. it's going to be really rushed.. or the ending will be exactly like inuyasha.. and rave master *sigh
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #4 on: June 12 2005, 06:27 am »
Your too much lika-chi ^^

About the mp3 rotation, erm, I think something CCS/TRC or even CLAMP related will be good. Or even we can do Maaya Sakamato, if you guys want that is, it'll probs be a combanation, since Maaya-sama does songs for alot of CLAMP anime, right? *ponders*

GSD makes me angry! They killed the only GOOOD thing about the damn show. Whose gonna watch it now, unless people like me and lika-chi who read spoilers, know that Kira's alive. Even though I know, its still makes me mad! Maybe because the way he killed him was just soooo HORRIBLE, and LOW! *screams*

YEAH! Mommy in the HOUSE! lol

Good to know your dad is back, I just found out that my dad has high blood pressure, its sorta sad, he might die, but he tells me and my sis that he'll be fine. I feel so bad, we make him worry to much and well yeah, I kinda cried for awhile but I'm okay, just needed to vent ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #5 on: June 12 2005, 06:58 am »
A NEW thread for this? Wow, we sure do talk alot.
I'm eating instant noodles!! And it burns....and I'm too lazy to go get water...so it really burns.
That sucks about your dad. I'm sure he'll be fine though. 
A friend of mine died lat weekend and I only found out yesterday!.  She had a stroke and she was only 50!
Eh? Me friends with a 50 year old. Yes, it's possible. She worked at the Safeway by our house and when I was little  and I still fit in the shopping cart  and whenever we went through her cashier aisle I would pull all the ciggarettes off tthe shelf and from then on I was called her, "Ciggarette Girl".  She was the coolest person and I hadn't seen her in so long it just makes me think how eaily you can learn someone important to you.
Ahh, I need to go re-evaluate my life.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #6 on: June 12 2005, 09:32 am »
I need to make a good layout for my LJ. It's been neglected lately... *pokes* I hope I get that e-mail from TAFL soon. =3 I applied for another fanlisting two days ago. Haha.

Ava and sig by me!

Blog | LJ | Fanlisting Collective

Random Fanlisting of the Week: Alice 19th
Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Please join my Island Adventure! RPG right now!!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #7 on: June 12 2005, 09:52 am »
i want a LJ but i don't know how to make nice layouts.. *sigh

fisah.. it's ok.. when i saw my dad today at the airport.. i was about to cry in the car.. was about to like 3 times.. but seeing him fine made me not as worried.. ^^

so i got no takers on being part of my family.. am i that horrible?? i mean my 'mommy' can handle me.. HAHA i'm actually looking for a dad.. *looks.. HAHA!! i got a brother.. ? LMAO HECK i have a total of 3 now.. O.O and they're all bad.. *sigh.. plus i got a sister.. uh.. i think.. somewhere.. ?_?

GSD i swear.. i rant every week now.. *sigh.. stupid main character.. i've got to change my avatar and sig now.. i'll be back again later.. HAHA!!! maybe after a nap.. i have a major headache.. *oww.. @_@

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #8 on: June 12 2005, 10:01 am »
Speaking of avas and sigs, I need to change mine soon. xD; Honestly, even though I love the Sakura and Syaoran coupling, I need a change! *goes ahead and changes*

Ava and sig by me!

Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #9 on: June 12 2005, 10:46 am »
OMG that's so good.. i love your sig.. going to go rate it now.. hehe..

how'd you do that.. i want to learn.. i seriously need to learn how to make my own stuff.. HAHA!!

AH!!! stupid MSN.. it won't stay logged on.. everytime i log on.. the interent goes 'offline' and then MSN goes off.. it's working.. the internet.. but it's just everytime i log on MSN.. it goes off.. STUPID MSN!!!! ruining my interent..

*sigh my head really hurts.. i just want to go to sleep.. but i have a ton of homework this weekend due on monday.. o god.. @_@.. i feel the dizziness coming.. *sigh.. plus it's extremely hot in my room rightn ow.. *groans.. why can't it be nice weather.. and i don't have a ton of work to do.. AH!!! STUPID!! well guess i'll get some of the work out of the way right now..

AH!! i need to go on MSN but it's friking messing my computer up.. need to get some of the work i need. AH!!!!! what's wrong you piece of program.. ARG!! :angry:

i noticed something lately.. i think people really hate me.. they keep on eating my cookies.. or it might just be that i've been bad on this forum.. *sigh.. same diff.. o well .. i can't promise i'll behave though.. because i just spam most of the time and i don't even noticed.. sorry though.. *sigh
« Last Edit: June 12 2005, 11:02 am by lika-chi »

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #10 on: June 12 2005, 11:15 am »
When I saw your new sig, I was like: WOAH! Why did you have Shinn on your sig if you hate him?? Then I looked again and sighed in relief. Ah, it's Kira, ne? xD *pokes* He's hot.

Thanks for the compliment. ^^

Ava and sig by me!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #11 on: June 12 2005, 11:40 am »
no problem.. yup yup.. it's kira.. he is so hot.. haha

i got myself a live journal account.. o.O HAHA!! like anyone would go on it though.. LMAO!! and it's bad because i hardly know how to use live journal.. hehe.. ha.. o well just for the fun of it i guess..

blah guess i'll go eat dinner now.. bye bye

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #12 on: June 12 2005, 01:13 pm »
I never watched Gundam Seed in my entire life (except for a clip). And yet, I read two sexy, steamy lemons. One that's Athrun/Cagalli and the other is Kira/Lacus. Um, the AxC one is where they did "it" in the shower. While the latter one got it on in bed. They're both really well-written pieces of work.

Yeah. I've been hanging around with some GS fans at SMB to know the charas and such. x3

EDIT: Lookie lika-chi! *pokes your LJ* First reply from moi.

Ava and sig by me!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #13 on: June 12 2005, 01:28 pm »
o.O still got to learn how to use LJ properlly.. haha.. overrides eh?? o.O have to read and find out more about those.. haha

*yawn.. i really am going to go to sleep right now.. still got that headache.. @_@  *oh see stars.. haha

what's SMB?? but that's cool you know a bit about gundam seed destiny.. haha..

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #14 on: June 12 2005, 01:45 pm »
hehheh i tried that b4. i was in the shower and them im like o.o whats all these sparkly things floating around. but usually in cartoons there goign in a circle XD or like chicks making noises

BFF

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #15 on: June 13 2005, 12:10 am »
o.O i'm back.. and i feel so much better.. just hungry.. ><

have to work on homework later.. AH!!! o.o.. great.. just what i need right now.. and then i got my geography group coming over.. o.O o dear.. haha..

GOD i was woken by by stupid guys outside playing soccer.. they have no life except to wake me up at like EIGHT!!! and then i slept more and my so called good friend calls me to say how bored she is.. o god.. i want to kill her right now..

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #16 on: June 13 2005, 02:38 am »
XDXD

thats soo not me :P so how was is ur geo project going. Goodness, i almost finished a acrylic painting in art class today and its looking finnnnee XD

I'm really bored today lol maybe cuz yesterday i spent 8 hours on the computer non stop ><

BFF

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #17 on: June 13 2005, 03:52 am »
To answer your question lika-chi, SMB stands for SakuraMB, which is another message board that I go to. =3 Speaking of which, I'm typing something at SMB right now. xD

Ava and sig by me!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #18 on: June 13 2005, 05:40 am »
o.O o i see right now..

YEA i'm done with my geography for today.. hehe.. yea it's over.. but we still got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow.. *sigh

i'm bored too.. as if i'll do my homework.. lolz.. i'll probably do it at night.. late.. o.O HAHA!! like i always do.. lazy me..

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #19 on: June 13 2005, 06:10 am »
I'm eating tuna and baked potatoes. Pretty tasty.  Too bad I have to go to Pre-cal class tomorrow. =_= Pre-cal is hard, damnit! xD

Ava and sig by me!