AuthorTopic: Share your dreams about anime or manga characters  (Read 3202 times)

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Share your dreams about anime or manga characters
« on: May 28 2005, 07:07 pm »
Anyone want to share their strange dreams featuring anime or manga characters?
« Last Edit: March 25 2006, 01:20 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
Re: Share your dreams about anime or manga characters
« Reply #1 on: May 29 2005, 06:28 pm »
lol.. you have weird dreams!! but it's all good! :D.. cause mine are too! :)

i had this dream once...  it was weird.. :S..  there was this rack of swords.. and i had to choose a sword for syaoran.. i don't remember much.. cause that was loooong ago... also.. another.. i drempt that ccs the 2nd movie was coming out on the television!!  and i got sooo happy!! made my day.. :D  it went... "cardcaptors is coming up next" after the preview of the movie.. :) and then.. NOOO!!! i woke up!! :'(

i think i had more.. but those are the only really special ones! :D.. cause i remembered those.. :P

Offline S. Espoire

• Its Sakura Espoire. Another Fai fan.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 29 2005, 06:45 pm »
Sakaki  you have really nice dreams. You know dreams can be foretelling. (thats what Kero andYuki said in ep 8) so what will be it like if your dreams come true. I'll say- keep dreaming.
I never get any good dreams and if i do i forget them when i wake up. I only remember one dream in which i had opened the newspaper and it was completely filed with news of various animes with lots of pics. you bet i was surprised but it wasn't something too impossible.
« Last Edit: May 30 2005, 09:29 pm by S. Espoire »
Cousin: Ruby chan
Imoto chan: Zeldi, lika-chi
Aunt: Sakaki san

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #3 on: May 30 2005, 07:58 pm »
My dreams are weird....they'll be normal, then suddenly an anime character from a show I've watched will appear...

Although they're very useful, when the dreams are all anime characters - over half my fanfics come from my dreams - the funny things is, a lot of them pick up from where they left off the night before, LOL

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline S. Espoire

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 30 2005, 09:31 pm »
just like an anime series (with some non animated characters)

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #5 on: May 31 2005, 03:51 pm »
I had have strange dreams,funny dreams,and,dreams that never make sence.

Well there was one were it had kero in it, and all it did was show kero eat,and eat,and eat,and eat, I woke up and it made me hungery. :sweatdrop:.
Then there was one were it had Sakura in it I think it was her it was to blury to tell and that she was saying something to me or to someone else I don't know but thats all I remember. I still wonder though. :shifty:
*I want to be different , so when I look in the mirror I see someone wirth wild.-Mulan (the movie)

*What do you mean your not lucky !*grabs and throws cricket in the air, then points to horse* and what are you a sheep! - Mushu from Mulan

*I can be who I want, I don't have to listen to other people or what they say about me. Im happy for who I am. I will LIberate my Dreams and Follow my heart.

*Lean on my when your not strong, I'll be the friend who helps you carry on.

*Simple and Clean is the way that ur making me feel tonight,it's hard to let it go. - The song Simple and Clean by  Utada Hikaru

*Revenge is a dish best served cold- Kill Bill

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #6 on: May 31 2005, 09:45 pm »
I also had one with Yue flying one of those open cockpit aeroplanes (you know, the old ones)....but the scariest thing was that he was SINGING! That was more of a nightmare than a dream, I thikn.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline S. Espoire

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #7 on: May 31 2005, 10:05 pm »
ooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!
scary....

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #8 on: June 01 2005, 11:22 am »
I would be crying if I had that dream more like nighmare!!  :sweatdrop: :keke:
*I want to be different , so when I look in the mirror I see someone wirth wild.-Mulan (the movie)

*What do you mean your not lucky !*grabs and throws cricket in the air, then points to horse* and what are you a sheep! - Mushu from Mulan

*I can be who I want, I don't have to listen to other people or what they say about me. Im happy for who I am. I will LIberate my Dreams and Follow my heart.

*Lean on my when your not strong, I'll be the friend who helps you carry on.

*Simple and Clean is the way that ur making me feel tonight,it's hard to let it go. - The song Simple and Clean by  Utada Hikaru

*Revenge is a dish best served cold- Kill Bill

Offline Dark_Card

• New Fan
« Reply #9 on: June 02 2005, 02:24 pm »
LOL those are some crazy dreams. in my crazy anime dream I was walking down a road, saw team rocket from pokemon (this was a few years ago) realized it was a dream and yelled "its a dream!!" while jumping through the air flashing them....??? ya I don't know why I did it...
Rebel sheep say moo.
I'm sad that I'm flying- Strong Sad

Offline satsuki-chan

• Good Fan
« Reply #10 on: August 14 2005, 12:00 am »
haha.

i had a dream about syao-kun once *blinks* i was waiting for him in this bicycle hire shop and my sister and her friend was playing with the bikes. and i watched his shadow coming towards the shop on the horizon. i was so happy!!! but then the stupid alarm clock woke me up T_T
The only person with the power to hurt you, is the person you care about most...