AuthorTopic: Rave Master / Groove Adventure Rave  (Read 1827 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Rave Master / Groove Adventure Rave
« on: May 28 2005, 11:55 am »
i just recently read a few of the manga.. it's really really really good.. XD anyone else read it..

well can someone PLEASE tell me how many volumes there are.. PLEASE!!! i will love you so much if you do.. i've been searching for the past half hour and no luck.. ARG!!  :angry: on the tokyopop website there's 32 volumes but is that true.. is it still coming out in japan!!! AH!!! someone answer me please..  :cry:

also i just finished downloading the anime.. it's not that good. because it's basically what i read from the manga.. LMAO!! and i didn't watch every episode because of my stupid computer!!! AH!!!!!  :angry: but i have a feeling the end will be bad since the manga is super super long and the anime ended before the manga did.. so yea.. it's going to be rushed too.. *sigh

well anyone else watched/ read this manga / anime.. hehe.. XD what you think of it???
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline pinklacus

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Rave Master / Groove Adventure Rave
« Reply #1 on: May 28 2005, 03:28 pm »
There should be 32 vol of manga and it should be still coming out. The ending is quite good although they haven't finished their quest. You've to read the manga for the rest of the quest.

I love this anime and haru and elie makes a good couple.
There is no such thing as coincidence. All that is, is inevitability.  -- Yuuko (TRC)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #2 on: May 29 2005, 02:38 am »
yea i knew that.. i mean like it's just like inuyasha.. not finished for the anime but you have to read the manga.. haha thankfully i read the manga.. i'm planning on getting all the volumes..

thanks for telling me it's 32 volumes.. WHOOO o.O that's a lot.. haha.. it's still coming out in japan right??
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline pinklacus

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #3 on: May 29 2005, 01:46 pm »
:D Yes, the manga is still coming out.

Sometimes I wish that the anime has season 2.
There is no such thing as coincidence. All that is, is inevitability.  -- Yuuko (TRC)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #4 on: May 30 2005, 02:38 am »
yea. they should. i still haven't finish watching the anime yet but it's pretty good. i read a summary about the last episode and it sounds like they just end it there. they don't really show a good conclusion.

they don't even get all the raves right?? that's pretty stupid...