AuthorTopic: Wallflower  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
Wallflower
« on: May 28 2005, 09:46 am »
Has anyone read Wallflower?  it's a rating of 16+.. but that's how all animes are.. :S  i've read volume 2 and 3... from borrowing from a good friend of mine.. and the story is funny...  the art is weird.. and the characters' personalities are cute! :D

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Wallflower
« Reply #1 on: May 30 2005, 08:14 pm »
Seen a bit of it...this manga is very starneg. Doesn't the girl have an almost split personality or something?

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: June 01 2005, 07:39 am »
*points at sig* Yeah, I've read it. ^^

The guys really annoy me, and they're way too bishounen. >< But Sunako is really funny, and it's a relief to see a shoujo heroine who is NOT love-obsessed or eternally cheerfull. <_< There's not much depth to the story, but it kept me giggling.

I wouldn't say she has a split personality, although she does have some major issues. -_-; She's obsessed with anything dark and creepy, likes to sit alone in her dark bedroom watching slasher movies all day, and breaks out in nosebleeds when anyone mentions anything like kissing. She's also very violent if provoked... <__<

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #3 on: June 01 2005, 08:16 am »
she's so awesome.. :D.. and she's funny.. i think that kyohei is only cute when he's around sunako...  i haven't read volume 1 yet.. but they're so adorable.. sunako is usually drawn in chibi mode which makes her look so cute!!  yea.. the guys look too girly..  and i dont get how kyohei's eyes are soo... ________??  yea..