AuthorTopic: Law of Ueki  (Read 1553 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Law of Ueki
« on: May 27 2005, 08:48 am »
it's a cool new anime i'm watching right now..  :D

i'm not even sure of the story line myself right now.. HAHA something to do with becoming a GOD.. O.O lmao.. haha and middle school kids get powers from their umm i don't know what you call it..  :sweatdrop:

ANYWAYS.. i just want to talk about this so i can understand it more.. lmao.. and umm anyone else watching this?? hehe someone from this forum acutally suggested it to me and i went and downloaded it.. it's a pretty good anime so far.. but i don't like that mori girl.. she's a bit annoying..  :hmp:

the ending and opening are such good songs.. i want the full versions.. but i don't know where to download them either.. *sigh
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Shinigami Zero

• The sword that cleaves evil
  • Mega Fan
  • The sword that cleaves evil
Re: Law of Ueki
« Reply #1 on: May 27 2005, 01:45 pm »
Yeah, Mori needs to get beat with a stick. >_>

The basic plot, as far as I understand it, is that there are a bunch of middle schoolers who have been chosen by a god candidate to participate in a big battle/contest thing. The winning kid's god candidate becomes the next god, and the kid recieves the 'Blank Zai', which they can turn into any talent. As the kids win battles, they recieve talents from those that they defeat. The next part is a bit spoilerish, so you might not want to click if you haven't seen up to episode 7.

Show content
After Kobasen gets sucked into hell for saving Ueki from certain death at the hands of Robert Haydn (aka Bubble Man), Ueki goes to Kobasen's house and finds the journal. Reading it, he gains a good understanding of why Kobasen chose him, what the motives were, etc, etc. Then he gets the new god candidate, who is a total loser. He wants Ueki to lose so he can go back to heaven and become Robert Haydn's candidate's right-hand man. It is also revealed that Haydn is alive, so Ueki naturally assumes that Kobasen must be alive as well. As of now, he's pretty much taking on all comers so that he can prevent evil people from getting the 'Blank Zai' and sending the world into chaos.

Anyways, the God dude is so awesome. I mean, he's like my hero. Having hot women hang off his arms while he's briefing the candidates on the contest? Sign me up for that. xD

But still...Kobasen is the best character ever.  Episode six proves my point beyond the shadow of a doubt. ^^
一刀!両断!!
"Single stroke! Bisection!"
我が斬艦刀に…断てぬものなし!
"There are none before my Zankantou... who have not been cleaved!"

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: Law of Ueki
« Reply #2 on: May 28 2005, 10:37 am »
HAHA!! i saw the god dude and i'm like ROFL!!! LMAO!! he was too funny.. haha

i only watched the first 2 episodes.. *bangs computer.. stupid computer.. keeps on shutting down.. i think i might have a virus.. *sigh..

anyways.. what's with the losing zai though?? i mean like that candidate for ueki wants to see ueki's justice or something right?? after he loses all his zai?? and i don't really get why all the girls hated him.. ?__?
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal