AuthorTopic: The Post Thread 3 (AKA the meaningless thread)  (Read 80142 times)

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
The Post Thread 3 (AKA the meaningless thread)
« on: May 16 2005, 11:06 pm »
ok, I guess its time for a new post thread, the old on is rather long and a bit messy.

feeling like posting a meaningless topic?

then do it in here, this thread will be monitered and garbage posts (ie: posts that are unintelligent) will be deleted.
And this is not a place for chain games, if you want to do that, then please use the chain board. that is why it is there.
Oh and clean and tidy posts please  :okay:

Enjoy and have fun.

-- I don't feel like picking a random topic (when do I ever do?), so someone else can :D
« Last Edit: June 11 2005, 09:22 pm by SLi »
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread 3 (AKA the meaningless thread)
« Reply #1 on: May 17 2005, 10:57 am »
whoo another one already!! at this rate i think we're going to go through a lot of these kind of posts.. *ponders..

anyways.. LOOKS WHO'S BACK!! haha.. i haven't been on yesterday.. sorry.. *bows 1000000 times.. hehe.. XD so.. how's everyone.. genki?? i hope so.. because i'm super high right now..

well you see i haven't been online because.. umm.. umm i was sick.. *gets hit on head with rock.. OK i'm lying.. haha i was out yesterday and was busy watching FMA when i got home.. hehe.. i stayed up until like 1 before i forced myself to STOP watching it.. and today i came home and had to 'catch' up on my science homework.. haha i never do it and today i was like i have to finish it all.. and i did.. well except today's homework.. LOLZ..

and then i went to watch FMA again.. hehe.. and finished like an hour ago.. *sweatdrop.. hehe.. i'm totally fma obsessed right now.. haha.. i'm planning on getting the original right now because my subtitle were all c***.. haha.. i was like what are they trying to say.. when they're seeing 'you' they put 'i'.. what is wrong with the people.. and they write all the names wrong.. AH!!!

anyways.. let's see yesterday was so cool.. XD spent like 4 hours playing around with brothers and friends.. hehe.. had bbq.. it was so cool.. XD hehe..

and today school was fast.. haha.. we had a speaker who gave us a 'motivation' speech.. HAHA i don't think he motivated me in anything.. he was telling us how to 'get involved' for high school.. LMAO!! i don't think he changed me one bit.. haha

o yea!! FISAH!! yea come during summer.. hehe.. we can do all those things you said.. we can scare some of my friends.. and they'll be running away from us.. haha
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #2 on: May 17 2005, 11:46 am »
okay! Random topic! Hmm....what to say....
How was everyone's weekends?
Mine was...odd. Friday, as some know, I caved and drank again...[sigh] which I'm still ashamed of, especially since my mother caught me...not that she cares much. Saturday, I spent the whole day either sleeping off the night before, and watching Angel season One on DVD. Hehe, I have no life.
And Sunday...err..let's see was especially eventfull. I finished my English Project (joy!). I went to my dance festival. We got Silver in Jazz, and I think we got Gold in our Tap, I don't remember. And as soon as I got home, my brother, whose a schizophrenic, has another one of his "phases", as we call them, and punches another hole in the wall (no joke, it's quite big). I pretty much hid in the bathroom the whole time and, like a wimpy little girl, cried....hmm....just doesn't sound like me.
Well, anyways, after lots of crying and yelling from all of us, we all sorted things out (err kinda) and Mark (and the rest of us) is going in to get help (counseling)....we hope.

AND TODAY! Ahh, We're doing a dance unit in PE, which sucks at life since our teacher knows nothing about dance. We've been put into group to make our own dances, and everyone wants to do, in my opinion, crappy songs. Which drives me crazy! I wanted to use the Red Hot Chilli Peppers song "Higher Ground" (which I've actually seen in a dance....and it kicked total ***) but everyone said that it sucked. So I figured I was the only sane person left on the planet.
Hmm...I right too much. I'm gonna shut up.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #3 on: May 17 2005, 12:17 pm »
your weekend sure sounded umm eventful.. XD hehe.. so much s*** happened.. this weekend was quite ok..

just today was a bad day at school.. my so called friend totally ditched me for her other friends today.. 8sigh.. i don't know why but i'm super jealous.. and it might be the fact that i really don't like those group of people.. AH!!! i hate them so much.. ok i'm calm.. hehe..

and then i just sort of completely ignored her today.. not that she noticed or cared.. i swear.. i have no more friend left at my school.. all my friends ditched me today!! AH!!! and the only person who talk talked to me today was the person who owes me a ton of money.. *sigh.. BLAH!! i want to move somewhere else.. *sigh.. i need to make more friends.. HAHA!! i know a lot of people but they all have their own group of friends.. *sigh.. i feel so friend-less.. and lonely..

FINE it's decided.. i'll be a loner from now on at school.. LMAO!! *goes cries in corner..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #4 on: May 17 2005, 12:19 pm »
I feel your pain. I no longer have friends at my school either. I was sitting around and I realised how imature some people are. I just can't stand being around them anymore.
So now I just walk around school being a loner....except stopping to talk to Peter...he's in Grade 12. He seems mature enough.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #5 on: May 17 2005, 12:26 pm »
if he's not and he's in grade 12.. then what is he doing in grade 12.. O.O.. uh no offense..

*sigh.. i can't say i'm glad someone feels my pain because that would be a really bad thing.. i think from tomorrow on i'll just be on the computer at school or be in the library and do homework maybe.. *sigh.. i sound like a NERD!! AH!! umm not that they're bad or anything.. hehe..

maybe i should do some studying.. i'm going to fail my geography exam and it's in more than a month.. i'm so not ready.. and my project.. oh god.. it's due next tuesday and i haven't done like ANYTHING for it.. oh man.. i'm so dead.. *faints..

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #6 on: May 17 2005, 12:46 pm »
~~if he's not and he's in grade 12.. then what is he doing in grade 12.. O.O.. uh no offense..~~~

-_-   ..... I don't even know if that is offensive...I don't get what you mean?
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #7 on: May 17 2005, 01:17 pm »
i meant that if he's not mature and he's in grade 12.. how is he even in grade 12.. i mean like you should be mature when you get to higher grades right???

unless you're just really lucky and smart and passes everything.. and is immatured at the same time..

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #8 on: May 17 2005, 02:08 pm »
i'm stupid and immature :keke:
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #9 on: May 17 2005, 02:48 pm »
You'd be suprised how many imature people are in my school and manage to get good grades. I mean, we're teenagers! We're meant to be immature and stupid!
Like this one kid in my class, Jordan. He can be a serious retard all the time, but when he does a presentation or reads an answer or something you're like, "Jeeez....how can he write like that?? I thought he'd dopped himself on his head too many times!"
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Harumi

• Big Fan
« Reply #10 on: May 18 2005, 12:59 am »
Well sense I only go to my school once a week I think everyone,just about, is stupid and immature at my school^^;;
Don't regret the things you have done in the past because without them, you wouldn't be the person you are today!

I Love You.
I love every little thing about you --
Your sexy smile, the sound of your voice, the magic in your eyes. I love your gentle touch and the warmth I feel at your side ... I love dreaming about you. And letting go with you. I love each and every once-in-a-lifetime moment I share with you. Today, tomorrow, forever.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #11 on: May 18 2005, 05:43 am »
ok i get it there endoh.. there's this one guy like that too.. *shivers.. he's really weird.. O.O everyone in my old school thought he was.. umm.. metal??

i mean like he's just super super scary.. ah!! all those horrible memories.. anyways.. yea he's super smart.. i guess you can say.. haha but he's really immature and stupid at times.. i get it now.. o.O

anyways.. another day of boring and lonely school.. seriously i need to get a new life and new friends.. it was ok at first because we went out for lunch but then when we went back to school.. i totally didn't have a single friend.. all of the people who ate lunch with me went to talk with some other people and totally ignored me.. *sigh.. the one i was talking about in the first post.. she just ditched and ignored me for a bunch of boys that she's don't even like.. O.O i mean HELLO.. i mean like it's cool going to new friends but you don't have to completely ignored me.. *sigh!!!!!

and if i don't eat lunch with them they'll be like what's wrong.. what's wrong.. and they look for me.. AH!!  i wish i could go home everyday for lunch but it's too far away.. then i can do whatever i want at home and be alone.. XD

plus i can get some rest too.. XD so tired.. i almost fell asleep in..... GEO... again.. god.. my teacher is getting more and more boring.. if that is even possible.. he takes 75 minutes just to talk about one sheet of questions.. and he probably doesn't get through the whole thing even.. oh man.. but at least he changed the due date of my project.. XD yea.. happy happy..

Offline Kitsune-chan

• New Fan
  • Seishirou ish mine >:D
« Reply #12 on: May 18 2005, 08:26 am »
argh, everyone's a baka at my school >.< There are preps and goths, ones who talk too much during class and ones that try too hard to get attention. Especially a girl in my orchestra class. She plays the harp, but no one likes her. A few reasons, one is she talks too much and too loud, two is her movements are very....sudden. She can just be by your side and suddenly harass a boy or somethin. three, everytime the teacher talks, she plays her harp, pissing off the teacher and making the teacher be in bad mood, therefore giving us more work, and pushing us harder on our music. four, she cares only about herself. Once, we had a schedule jam in our rehersals and concerts, and she was like " but i have a dentist appointment, we can't have it on that day." and the teacher went "you can reschedule your appointment. This day is our only free day." and the girl goes "I can't have that. I can ony have it on this day" Then there was this one time when we tried to decide a theme for our party, and even though she was the only one who likes the astros in our class, she was like "let's have an astros party!" and she wouldn't give up on the idea. We ended up having no party at all. sheesh. So annoying >-<.

my exams are next week...T-T *sniffu* I suffer.

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #13 on: May 18 2005, 09:43 am »
Gah, most of  the kids in my school like to be in the top, to have high grades, even if it means to become crabby (type of people I hate the most) while some tend to slack off and do nothing all day except smoooch their boy friends during lunch time (bleh). Some of us, who are sane enough to stick to average grades and talk about normal stuff are lucky. But school's okay since you get weird stuff happpening every now and then. :hehe:Weird one recently was a cat was run over by the vehicle of the school principal and it rolled, coughed, sputtered a dramatic death at the school ground where most students where eating and watching. People who were eating started retching at the sight of blood and we prayed for the departed neko's poor soul, blaming it in our ------ principal.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #14 on: May 18 2005, 09:45 am »
Guess who's exteremly happy it's frightening? XD

No seriously guess?

ME! XD I just found out I get off school on the 15th of June, that's like 15 more days earlier than normal! *ish happy* I love High SCHOOL, I use to regret skipping a grade but not anymore, since I leave early! *does a jig.....and trips*

Aww, Kisune-chan, I hate exams too, bah, I have to do them too, just for 2 courses though. Exams are a pain, especially since when we spent like a year waiting to get out of school. I hate doing the exams since it's like the week school will be over. I just feel like I could run out of the examination room, but the friggin test is holding me down >.<

Dumb tests >_>
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #15 on: May 18 2005, 10:27 am »
I REALLY hate Exames especally since we have a Spanish Exame soon I thought that this exame is going to be about a whole bunck of s*** . Because why do we need to take a exame in Spanish? It so sucks.

School was ok I just dont like it because some ppl there r so fake. Like there is this popular girl which is nice we talk sometimes but my friends dont like her because Abby's little blond group talks about my friends. Well anyways this is about almost all the popular girls they were all this make-up that makes them pretty. And they act like they r better than everyone else they sometimes take blond as their name and talk blond they say " OMG like this one time I like whent shopping for like allot of cloths and like it was so tottally awsome and then like I got a manicure and like then like my nail brook so I like demaned for like aanother one" They say like to much!!!! And they r fake just they way they look,act, and, r.

I know that not all blonds act like that just the ones at my school act like ari heads. Well some do and some dont.
*I want to be different , so when I look in the mirror I see someone wirth wild.-Mulan (the movie)

*What do you mean your not lucky !*grabs and throws cricket in the air, then points to horse* and what are you a sheep! - Mushu from Mulan

*I can be who I want, I don't have to listen to other people or what they say about me. Im happy for who I am. I will LIberate my Dreams and Follow my heart.

*Lean on my when your not strong, I'll be the friend who helps you carry on.

*Simple and Clean is the way that ur making me feel tonight,it's hard to let it go. - The song Simple and Clean by  Utada Hikaru

*Revenge is a dish best served cold- Kill Bill

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #16 on: May 18 2005, 10:37 am »
ok i feel like we're all starting to talk about 'groups' in our school.. O.O oh man.. haha

fisah.. i don't like you.. >.<.. i have from today on 34 days left of school.. bleh.. my school ends on june 20th.. and exams are the very next day.. NO!! *sigh.. high school sucks now.. AH!!! i dont like it.. haha.. friend-less, boring, and too hard.. *faints.. haha

anyways.. what's everyone doing for summer??? i know what i'm doing.. and some of you might know already.. hehe..

i have summer school!!!! haha more school.. i can't wait for it though.. although i feel like i'm going to be friend-less AGAIN!! my friend had her boyfriend coming over to our school to take science.. joy.. isn't  SHE happy?? arg.. i really am starting to hate this.. i feel like i have to place in anyone's life.. wouldn't it just be better if i went somewhere else!!! AH!!! someone just kill me.. *sigh

well after summer school.. i'm going to the states where i have a job!!! hehe.. that i am so looking forward too.. PLUS!! it's my birthday too in august.. *stary eyes.. when tsubasa the movie comes out.. *does a tomoyo laugh.. hohohoho!!!! lolz

and in july the FMA movie is coming out.. can summer get any more better.. i'm so looking foward to this summer..

WAIT it can get better.. hehe.. people can come to toronto to visit me.. LMAO!! and then we can do lots of anime shopping ^^ like... FISAH!!! haha

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #17 on: May 18 2005, 01:07 pm »
You ARE NOT FREIND-less!!!!!!

You have me! ^^ Okay, not a comforting thought, but it's true!

I have summer school too >.< *shoots self* I really don't want to go though because there is like NO ONE going! I'm such a nerd, I'm taking Grade 11 courses and Math again since Math makes me cringe! AHHHHHH

Shiki no Uta--MINMI

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2SLVUS5MD1PUT0XFWUB0C11OJR

I just felt like plugging the song I was listening too >_>

It's good though, and it's highly addictive ^/////^ <----Likes MINMI's songs

I'll add this in the rotation thinga majiger! ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #18 on: May 18 2005, 01:38 pm »
haha.. i have been lectured by THREE people well sort of about me not friend-less

blah although the situation isn't that much better oh well.. my msn names were mostly negative and my friend that was ditching me was like don't be so negative and now my name is.. i want to meet FISAH!! haha.. XD that's something positive uh right?? HAHA of course

summer school.. i'm taking a grade 10 course.. history.. i don't like history watch me fail it.. LMAO

o yea for the mp3 thingy.. next week's theme for me is full metal achelmist.. since i'm totaly obsessed with it right now.. LMAO.. or maybe i'll do boa or m-flo.. AH all good themes.. hehe.. i don't know what to choose.. well since we did a singer last time.. we'll do an anime.. hehe we can switch every week or something.. we also need to sticky that post so it stays on top.. LMAO!!

whoo it's so late right now.. but i don't want to go to sleep yet.. HAHA i want to buy anime.. *cries.. nothing to watch at home right now.. need something else to watch.. and i can't download anything or else my computer will go ka-boom on me.. LMAO! anyone know any good anime that is finished and is REALLY good and possible-ly long too.. hehe so i can spend more time watching it.. XD

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #19 on: May 18 2005, 02:16 pm »
INUYASHA!!!!!! NARUTO!!!! SAILORMOON?! *omfg*

Those are long series, and take FOREVER, trust me, I watched Inuyasha and Sailormoon awhile back, and I'm currently watching Naruto as well XD

My computer is about to go Kaboom as well! XD, I download so much stuff it's so sad! Poor computer.

I wish I could meet you too! You are so hilarious, it's so hard to find someone with your exact same interests like you do! *sobs*

I'm watching Family Guy, it's teh crack ^___^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki