AuthorTopic: Tomoyo and Eriol??  (Read 77733 times)

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
Re: Tomoyo and Eriol??
« Reply #220 on: August 15 2005, 07:56 am »
To each thier own :D

- I only prefer E+T, however I my story I've been writing, while they are together, there is a sad story behind it, but that is a whole other story.

Oh, and I would like to point out, FanFiction never has to stick with established pairs :D
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline KirakiraInu

• Good Fan
  • The Cat's Eye Cafe Kitties
« Reply #221 on: August 16 2005, 06:27 am »
I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of Eriol/Tomoyo, I dunno why, -_-', But, the comment about them together being the end of the world (as in, they'd drive everone, particularly Syaoran and Sakura , insane, heh) was pretty funny ^_^. Yeah, I actually WOULD like to see those two basically harass S&S. Personally, I don't like Eriol and Tomoyo because it seems just wierd since they are not interested in each other whatsoever in the manga, or the anime at that, but I do say it works better than Eriol and Kaho, and actually, Eriol and Tomoyo both sorta play matchmaker for Syaoran and Sakura.

Personally, I sorta like Kurogane and Tomoyo, but then again, that's just me, and everyone has their own opinions.
They say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom, and the forther you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you'll become as a result - Hiyono Yuizaki (Spiral-suiri no kizuna)

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #222 on: August 16 2005, 08:14 am »
Kurogane and Tomoyo

This topic is discussing T+E in CCS only :)
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)

Offline Cardwitch

• Princess of Light
  • New Fan
  • Princess of Light
Tomoyo and Eriol... Better as Friends!
« Reply #223 on: August 16 2005, 10:50 am »
In that case... I don't like them because like it's been said, Tomoyo and Eriol don't really like each other *that* way. I imagine them teaming up to harass S+S (with the help of Meiling who is Tomoyo's true partner in crime) to drive them insaine. That would be a cute thing to watch. The E+T friendship and understanding as been like guardians to the brainless airheads S+S, is very good.

As a romantic pair... I just don't see it. Even in fanfiction. ^_^

But (now work with me on this cause I do this a lot) if we're talking about a case where the Fantastic Five (Sakura, Syaoran, Tomoyo, Meiling and Eriol) are playing matchmaker or just 'screw-about-with-S+S-minds-time'... I imagine that the 'Terrific Two' (S+S) would be being tourtured by the 'Troublesome Two' (M+T) and Eriol thinking "Hey this is fun!" and then teaming up with the girls to form the M.E.T. Meiling. Eriol. Tomoyo. M.E.T. Met.

Sorry for going a little off topic... But yes, I don't support the coupling but I promote the friendship between Eriol and Tomoyo (and double promote it if Meiling is friends too).

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #224 on: August 16 2005, 10:52 am »
As I say, to each thier own, everyone is entitlted to thier own opinions, if people like E+T together, so be it.

Offline Cardwitch

• Princess of Light
  • New Fan
  • Princess of Light
« Reply #225 on: August 16 2005, 11:00 am »
I'll second that.  ^_^

I just wish people would think that when I say I like M+E. I mean, people on this board understand but other people (like on FF.net_ review your stories just to say it sucks if they don't like the coupling, which I find hurtful... I say, if you don't like the coupling then just don't read it in the fanfiction. Thankfully, I've never got that many flames for writting something people disagree on, but I know people who have.

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #226 on: August 16 2005, 11:05 am »
I'll second that. ^_^

I just wish people would think that when I say I like M+E. I mean, people on this board understand but other people (like on FF.net_ review your stories just to say it sucks if they don't like the coupling, which I find hurtful... I say, if you don't like the coupling then just don't read it in the fanfiction. Thankfully, I've never got that many flames for writting something people disagree on, but I know people who have.

Exactly, If I don't like the coupling, I just don't read it (your stories are an exception cardwitch).
Some people are over-velious  (SP?), but rating a story bad, just cause they don't like the pairings, is just plain rude.

Offline Cardwitch

• Princess of Light
  • New Fan
  • Princess of Light
« Reply #227 on: August 16 2005, 11:13 am »
Exactly, If I don't like the coupling, I just don't read it (your stories are an exception cardwitch).
Some people are over-velious (SP?), but rating a story bad, just cause they don't like the pairings, is just plain rude.

Thank you. It's the same with me. I'm not a huge fan of a few popular couplings, so I just don't read them. I would never mark a story bad just  because the story wasn't my sort of thing. That is very rude!

moezychan

« Reply #228 on: August 27 2005, 01:53 am »
I support this couple and part of this reason is that I live in the U.S. and I only found out about Card Captor Sakura because of Cardcaptors, and thanks to the Internet, I was able to find out that Cardcaptors was dubbed and even though I didn't see any E&T pairings, I figured that it was cut out of the show.

When I finally saw all 70 episodes, 2 movies, 3 ova's, and the Kero-chan omakase from the 2nd movie, I was genuinely surprised that there wasn't any E&T pairing in it, so I told myself that they might have it in the manga, but I read all 12 volumes of manga and they didn't have it in there either, but I was so influenced by fanfics with this pairing, that it's hard to persuade me otherwise. Even if it's not official, fanfiction.net is what brought me to like this couple. I will always like Sakura & Syaoran first, but Eriol & Tomoyo will always be a very close second!

Offline Shadeslayer

• Fire
  • "A True Fan"
  • *wink*
« Reply #229 on: August 27 2005, 02:00 am »
When I finally saw all 70 episodes, 2 movies, 3 ova's, and the Kero-chan omakase from the 2nd movie, I was genuinely surprised that there wasn't any E&T pairing in it, so I told myself that they might have it in the manga, but I read all 12 volumes of manga and they didn't have it in there either, but I was so influenced by fanfics with this pairing, that it's hard to persuade me otherwise. Even if it's not official, fanfiction.net is what brought me to like this couple. I will always like Sakura & Syaoran first, but Eriol & Tomoyo will always be a very close second!

Yep! :keke:

Amazing set by Eurydice! :keke:

Forum Family

Sisters: Dragonia, KawaiiHana, Charme, Monse-chan, Director Of Music, Okamirei, Lexi, Fai, Mizuki Kai, Star Wings and Wishingstarx

Aunt: Moon Li

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #230 on: September 22 2005, 06:51 am »
Thread cleaned and topic unlocked, so that those who support this pairing can chat about it :D

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #231 on: September 22 2005, 06:55 am »
Oh ok.. you just cleaned it. Good enough! XD

Anywho.. anyone have any good fanart or pictures of Tomoyo and Eriol together?? XD hehe
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #232 on: September 22 2005, 06:59 am »
http://sasayaku.shisaite.net/chijin/ <-- Heres a link thats a fanlisting for Tomoyo x Eriol. ^^;
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Marth4

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #233 on: September 22 2005, 07:09 am »
*I believe that Tomoyo and Eriol can come together in time...
There are a number of obstacles, all of which can be manuvered around--
1) Eriol+Kaho -- That is just stupid. Eriol+Kaho at the last second?
2) Eriol is _much_ older than Tomoyo -- Well, Rika+Mr.Tereda worked .in.the.manga.--
3) Eriol hardly knows Tomoyo -- (With time, they can get to know each other)
4) Eriol has caused much trouble to Sakura and Syaoran and Kero and Yue and Tomoyo -- (Tomoyo can excuse that because Eriol needed to to get Sakura to transform the cards)

*They can make a very good pair! They are both dark haired, intelligent, and perceptive
-There are many more similarities, but I can't name them now--I will later
« Last Edit: September 22 2005, 07:26 am by Marth4 »

Offline _Hope_

• HOEE!Syaoran stop touching her,she's mine! *Glares
« Reply #234 on: September 23 2005, 12:39 pm »
I like Tomoyo & Eriol better,they make it cute.

Kaho & Eriol *cough* Mizuki-sensei,get away from him*Cough*

Besdies Tomoyo And Eriol look out for Li and Kinomoto,Yes alot of Fics have T&E,i even made one with T&E.^_^

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #235 on: September 26 2005, 07:53 pm »
they make a great couple but wouldn't putting those two together be kinda dangerous ya know

since they both can be a bit evil at times and are very good at manipulating people :sweatdrop:
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline *Keru*

• New Fan
  • Hola!!!
« Reply #236 on: November 05 2005, 10:11 am »
Tomoyo & Eriol the couple that never became true only in our hearts.

I just love E&T.  They are perfect together.

BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #237 on: November 05 2005, 12:21 pm »
Anywho.. anyone have any good fanart or pictures of Tomoyo and Eriol together?? XD hehe

This one I posted earlier.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/ralea/8.jpg

I support this couple and part of this reason is that I live in the U.S. and I only found out about Card Captor Sakura because of Cardcaptors, and thanks to the Internet, I was able to find out that Cardcaptors was dubbed and even though I didn't see any E&T pairings, I figured that it was cut out of the show.

AMEN!!!! <-- Avid ExT fan

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

moezychan

« Reply #238 on: November 05 2005, 12:51 pm »

Oh what a beautiful picture! Tomoyo-chan looks so beautiful and Eriol looks like a gentleman! Cookie for you!

Offline Tooya_Mizuki

• The Unknown Savior
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #239 on: November 05 2005, 04:24 pm »

AMEN!!!! <-- Avid ExT fan
Awww look at them  :keke:.

I give you a cookie as well  :keke:.

Forum Family:
My younger brother- KuroPuppy
My younger sisters-
SayoraChan,moonprincess18/Genki
Girl, Lexi, OniiChanTouya, Angelic-Essence,
Fisah, Okamirei, Sofiacardcaptors, Princess Kakurine, Maina-Chan.
My big sisters- moezy-chan, bLuetopaz.