AuthorTopic: Tomoyo and Eriol??  (Read 77734 times)

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: Tomoyo and Eriol??
« Reply #160 on: May 02 2005, 02:26 pm »
Yup, that's why I love CLAMP manga, not predictable.

Yay, Endoh, make a E x T fanart, you drawing is so nice too ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #161 on: May 02 2005, 03:15 pm »
I dunno, some of the couplings are pretty predictable...

*Ahem...* Better get back on topic b4 I get another warning....

Is there any doujinshi for this couple?

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline *Keru*

• New Fan
  • Hola!!!
« Reply #162 on: May 03 2005, 08:31 am »
I really love the idea of Tomoyo and Eriol together if that could be true but it will stay in the dreams of all the fans; the fanfictions of they together are a lot and have nice stories.

I have to say that is a very cute picture of Tomoyo and Eriol if only it could be true.  They are so alike that they are perfect to each other.

BYE!!!!!!!!

BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #163 on: May 03 2005, 09:35 am »
Well its true, love really has no boundries

It doesn't care about gender or age.

and fisah, thats why I think they are a cute couple (after Sakura & Syaoran of course :D)

One more thing is that during the 3rd season, the 4 of them (S + S and E + T) are together a lot. You know, teddy bear exhibit, when they bought sewing supplies.....my sister watched the teddy bear exhibit one and her initial reaction was "Whoa! Double date!" :D

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Cardwitch

• Princess of Light
  • New Fan
  • Princess of Light
« Reply #164 on: May 04 2005, 05:29 am »
If I'm honest, I'm not really a big E+T girl. I just think they're too simular. It's good to have things in common, that's how S+S work. But when you're just a picture copy of one another, you relashionship isn't 100% normal. I've never liked E+T. It's a long story why, but I'm more of a fan of Meiling and Tomoyo, cause there the only girl/girl partnership I like.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #165 on: May 04 2005, 05:32 am »
Not sure I like that pairing at all...in fact you're the first person who's suggested it, to my knowledge!

Eriol and Tomoyo, while similar, are still very diff. Eriol has all that past knowledge, but Tomoyo has a slight naivety about the evil of the world that is really cute....

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #166 on: May 04 2005, 09:56 am »
*nods*

Maybe I'm being biased because I'm not much of a yuri fan?

Lol, I'm kidding, I'm pretty open to all pairings, but yuri is just....odd, for me, partially because I'm a girl >.<

Anyway, back on topic, E and T, aren't that similar, Tomoyo is more naive, and more, brighter in terms of evil and good, get my drift? I also like this pairing because they both wanted Sakura and Syaoran together, I just wish we saw them doing something together ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #167 on: May 04 2005, 11:06 am »
I feel the need to stare at some E+T fanart now~~~  I really wish there was some more fanart or doujinshi with those two as a couple~~ *If I could draw decently, I would really draw some E+T fanart -_-*

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #168 on: May 04 2005, 01:14 pm »
WAH!! this topic has gotten so popular.. haha i am so not in the mood to read the last few pages that i miss?? were there any fanart.. hehe.. i have to start drawing again.. to caught up in fanfiction.. hehe

be the way.. tomoyo and eriol ROCK!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #169 on: May 04 2005, 11:10 pm »
An interesting combination of characteristics of the two. No wonder they're a popular fan couple.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #170 on: May 05 2005, 03:59 am »
ya but i think eriol looks too serious and tomoyo is always happy.

BFF

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #171 on: May 05 2005, 05:31 pm »
No way! With Eriol always smiling they're perfect!
WAH!! this topic has gotten so popular.. haha i am so not in the mood to read the last few pages that i miss?? were there any fanart.. hehe.. i have to start drawing again.. to caught up in fanfiction.. hehe

be the way.. tomoyo and eriol ROCK!!

amen!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #172 on: May 06 2005, 01:08 pm »
Eriol is so cute, him and Tomoyo make the perfect match. Kaho is okay I guess, but the age difference is a little iffy. In short, there the best.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #173 on: May 06 2005, 01:53 pm »
ya but i think eriol looks too serious and tomoyo is always happy.
Well... Eriol's true nature is not that serious look... He retains most of the characteristic as Clow Reed, so he should have some kind of disturbing issues (Must find those issues... shuffles through anime)

Offline G-star

« Reply #174 on: May 07 2005, 03:16 am »
I think Eriol and Tomoyo are... like... soul mates together

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #175 on: May 07 2005, 03:50 am »
Thta's too true! They're perfect for each other, and should have been official!

Offline G-star

« Reply #176 on: May 07 2005, 04:57 am »
I think that we all  now say they should be offical! YEA! lol By the way sorry but again I cant find the music vids you put up, they are really ggod, where are they?

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #177 on: May 07 2005, 05:02 am »
If u mean me, they're under Anime and Manga - Your Music Videos.

http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=492.new#new

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #178 on: May 07 2005, 09:48 am »
hahaha. maybe CLAMP should draw a new manga and make a new anime focused on Eriol and Tomoyo. lol and sakura and syoaran can me not as important. lol lets write suggestions to CLAMP^.^*just a thought*

BFF

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #179 on: May 07 2005, 11:37 am »
AH!! i totally agree with you their.. HAHA they don't have eriol in TSUBASA!! but tomoyo's already with someone right??  *sigh

but eriol and tomoyo do make a really good couple.. like i said THEY ROCK!! kaho is just weird if she's with eriol.. they don't even really show them together in the anime.. only in the manga.. haha!! i think eriol and tomoyo would make a better couple than sakura and syaoran.. in some ways though.. i mean like they're both smart and REALLY SMART.. haha i can't think of anything else..

they just seem like they would make a better couple than sakura and syaoran.. BUT both couples ROCK!! HEHE!! XD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal