AuthorTopic: Fai - Character Discussion  (Read 151951 times)

Offline Kina, The Dark Keyblade Master

• Never underestimate a girl...she may be hiding a strong power...
  • Obsessed Fan
Re: Fai - Character Discussion
« Reply #300 on: June 06 2006, 02:59 am »
Waii... I read something in this thread about Fai BEING the feather. I just hope it's not THAT. I mean, Fai looked pretty feather-ish (to me) at the chapter 117 splashpage. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feather? What feather? Not Sakura's feather, right?

I am Sora's opposite...
Roxas was only his element...
He doesn't exist...
But I do...
And I wield the Dark Keyblade...

Forum Family:
Guardian: ~Emethyst~
Cookie-earner: Tatasenko

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #301 on: June 06 2006, 08:34 am »
Feather? What feather? Not Sakura's feather, right?
one of the oneshot drabbles collections (i think by bloddytwistedagnel) has a story called "feather" basicaly its about how Fai IS a feather,
Show content
he manifested himself because Ashura was using him (it?) for evil. she basicaly did it because of what the tatoo resembles...
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline kirbycat89

• Smile :D
« Reply #302 on: June 06 2006, 09:06 am »
Yup. I support FaixKuro, but FaixAshura too.
And I would just LOVE to see a battle between Ashura and Kurogane... As can be found in lots of fanfics! XD

I'm guessing they had some sort of relationship. But why Fai would have to seal Ashura is beyond me. Could it really be because of a feather? It could've been that Fai was scared, after accidentally wrecking Ceres country with some stray magic. ^^'

It's possible for there to have been a feather in Ceres, but I kind of doubt it because then that means that Syaoran-tachi would have to land there. And that just makes it unfair to Fai's wish, because after all, he did sacrifice his tatoo thingy.
Wait a minute....then again...Yuuku never really said that she was going to grant their wishes...she just provided the means of transportation across demensions...hmmm. Proof of that is because if Yuuku had specifically granted their wishes, they would of landed in a demension with a feather everytime.

As for the AshuraxFai pic....When I first saw it, I sat at the computer and pointed at the screen yelling canon until the shock was over. XD
*At a Store*

Employer: Excuse me, miss?
Me: Huh? Yeah?
Employer: You wouldn't happen to be the lost teenager  that some lady, that looks like you, is looking for. Are you?
Me: No, because I'm not lost. I'm here by the Milk section in a grocery store talking to you. I know exactly where I am.
Employer: Er....okay...thanks....*starts to walk off*
Me: Oh but! Do you know where the lady, who looks like me, is? I don't know where she is. I believe she's lost....
Employer: ........

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #303 on: June 06 2006, 09:12 am »
It's possible for there to have been a feather in Ceres, but I kind of doubt it because then that means that Syaoran-tachi would have to land there. And that just makes it unfair to Fai's wish, because after all, he did sacrifice his tatoo thingy.
Wait a minute....then again...Yuuku never really said that she was going to grant their wishes...she just provided the means of transportation across demensions...hmmm. Proof of that is because if Yuuku had specifically granted their wishes, they would of landed in a demension with a feather everytime.

true, something like that happens in the fic "I capture the Castle" Fai accuses yuuko of breaking their deal, but she goes and says "i never said i would actualy grant them, only give you the means" or something like that.

also, Ashura could just break the seal and bring the feather TO them, and thats probly how kurofai would be cannoned, kuro protecting fai nonstop X-3
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #304 on: June 06 2006, 09:16 am »
Ooh! I think it would be very interesting if the group landed in Ceres. Of course, it'd be cruel to Fai, but then we'd probably for sure learn his past. It's going very slow in the manga, but at least Kurogane is trying to squeeze some information out of him now.

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

Offline kirbycat89

« Reply #305 on: June 06 2006, 10:54 am »
Ooh! I think it would be very interesting if the group landed in Ceres. Of course, it'd be cruel to Fai, but then we'd probably for sure learn his past. It's going very slow in the manga, but at least Kurogane is trying to squeeze some information out of him now.

Kurogane needs to 'squeeze' him harder, cuz I want to know now! XD
Speaking of which, Kurogane, no matter how he denies it, is interested in Fai's past. Yet Fai....he doesn't seem to care about Kurogane's past does he? I don't remember if it was mentioned to Fai or Sakura, that Syaoran saw Kurogane's past though..maybe that's why he doesn't ask? Or is because our cute little mage is so self centered, he doesn't care? *Thinks back to what he said to Mokona in Oto*

Hmmm....Fai is so mysterious...
*At a Store*

Employer: You wouldn't happen to be the lost teenager  that some lady, that looks like you, is looking for. Are you?
Me: No, because I'm not lost. I'm here by the Milk section in a grocery store talking to you. I know exactly where I am.
Me: Oh but! Do you know where the lady, who looks like me, is? I don't know where she is. I believe she's lost....

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #306 on: June 06 2006, 02:41 pm »
Kurogane needs to 'squeeze' him harder, cuz I want to know now! XD
Speaking of which, Kurogane, no matter how he denies it, is interested in Fai's past. Yet Fai....he doesn't seem to care about Kurogane's past does he? I don't remember if it was mentioned to Fai or Sakura, that Syaoran saw Kurogane's past though..maybe that's why he doesn't ask? Or is because our cute little mage is so self centered, he doesn't care? *Thinks back to what he said to Mokona in Oto*

Hmmm....Fai is so mysterious...
actualy when kuro said "i dont care about your past" he more or less means that he doesnt care what fai did, even if fai had done something as terrible as destroy his world.
and i think that fai and sakura know that syao saw kuro's past, but they dont know WHAT syao saw.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
« Reply #307 on: June 06 2006, 09:58 pm »
actualy when kuro said "i dont care about your past" he more or less means that he doesnt care what fai did, even if fai had done something as terrible as destroy his world.
and i think that fai and sakura know that syao saw kuro's past, but they dont know WHAT syao saw.

Hnn, but I figured that when Fai grabbed the book from Syaoran- or atleast tried to- I don't think the pages really worked together as suddenly Sakura had it in her hands the next page- but maybe Fai saw a bit about Kuro's past too? Although I'm doubting this myself ^^;

And I don't really think that the group will fall into Celes Country... It was after all Fai's wish, and they worked out this whole intricate way of letting the reader know Kuro's past without visiting his Japan (poor Kuro-pon XD), so I'm guessing somehow, someway, Fai's past will be shown without them visiting Celes Country as well.

That, OR Ashura wakes up and stalks Fai through dimensions. XD; With the help of a feather, like Dr Kyle.

Offline kirbycat89

« Reply #308 on: June 07 2006, 05:07 am »

That, OR Ashura wakes up and stalks Fai through dimensions. XD; With the help of a feather, like Dr Kyle.

I don't think feathers give you the power to travel dimensions, because then Syaoran-tachi wouldn't need cute and cuddly Mokona. I wonder though, if Ashura does wake up, could he travel demesions that freely? Or would it be like Fai, that he can only do it once, because I get the feeling that Ashura will be the one coming to them.
Although that stalker idea sounds funny to me XD

I know I know but what I meant when I said that, is that Kurogane says that what happened in Fai's past isn't important, because it didn't involve him. But he still wants to know what it was that led Fai to his wish of never returning, or else Kurogane wouldn't bug Fai about it as much. ^^;
*At a Store*

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #309 on: June 07 2006, 05:16 am »
I don't think feathers give you the power to travel dimensions, because then Syaoran-tachi wouldn't need cute and cuddly Mokona. I wonder though, if Ashura does wake up, could he travel demesions that freely? Or would it be like Fai, that he can only do it once, because I get the feeling that Ashura will be the one coming to them.
Unless Ashura is really very powerful. It's unlikely that he's so strong that he can travel dimensions using his own magic, but didn't Yuuko say that she wasn't the only one able to do so on her own? If he can, then I see why Fai doesn't want to meet up with him again.

know I know but what I meant when I said that, is that Kurogane says that what happened in Fai's past isn't important, because it didn't involve him. But he still wants to know what it was that led Fai to his wish of never returning, or else Kurogane wouldn't bug Fai about it as much. ^^;
Agreed. Kurogane's just being to stubborn. I think his interest is cute, though.

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #310 on: June 07 2006, 08:54 am »

its been hinted more or less that fai is uber powerful, maybe even moreso than ashura, but maybe with the power of a fewather, it could boost his powers and enable him to dimension jump. ive seen it in several fics that ashura uses the feahter to easily dimesnion hop easily, like seishiro can.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #311 on: June 07 2006, 10:46 am »
Or, maybe Ashura will awaken and send himself to Yuuko's shop,
Show content
just like Syaoran2!
!
He's probably got the power to dimension-travel at least once, as Fai was able to do it and yet Fai was only just able to seal Ashura.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #312 on: June 07 2006, 01:24 pm »
Or, maybe Ashura will awaken and send himself to Yuuko's shop,
Show content
just like Syaoran2!
!
He's probably got the power to dimension-travel at least once, as Fai was able to do it and yet Fai was only just able to seal Ashura.
i think thats the most fai WANTED to do. i dont think he had the heart to kill him because 2 things could be:1  he's killed to much, IE possibly destroyed his world?? and 2 they were lovers and he couldnt bring himself to do something like that.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #313 on: June 07 2006, 01:27 pm »
What  want to know is what was up with all those dead people in that one little panel in chapter 2. It's always bugged me, I wonder if Fai killed them or Ashura killed them or what *shrugs* woo, run-on sentences!

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
« Reply #314 on: June 07 2006, 03:48 pm »
What want to know is what was up with all those dead people in that one little panel in chapter 2. It's always bugged me, I wonder if Fai killed them or Ashura killed them or what *shrugs* woo, run-on sentences!

Well, Ashura, in RG Veda, -is- the God of War, and there was magic aplenty, so maybe they had a lover's quarrel and the world had to pay? X3

No, I'm guessing it was more Ashura's thing, and Fai felt obliged to seal him maybe. I don't think it was Fai's doing (although it'd be pretty darn interesting if it was XD).

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #315 on: June 07 2006, 03:56 pm »
Well, Ashura, in RG Veda, -is- the God of War, and there was magic aplenty, so maybe they had a lover's quarrel and the world had to pay? X3

No, I'm guessing it was more Ashura's thing, and Fai felt obliged to seal him maybe. I don't think it was Fai's doing (although it'd be pretty darn interesting if it was XD).

Why would Fai be leaving the pool then, if he wasn't the one who sealed him? Hm.

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
« Reply #316 on: June 07 2006, 04:01 pm »
Why would Fai be leaving the pool then, if he wasn't the one who sealed him? Hm.

I meant that the bodies weren't Fai's doing, but Ashura's. Probably. XD

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #317 on: June 07 2006, 04:18 pm »
I meant that the bodies weren't Fai's doing, but Ashura's. Probably. XD

Nyaaa, I see. It would be weird if Fai had killed them, eh? But knowing how ~mysterious~ Fai is, you never know.

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
« Reply #318 on: June 07 2006, 04:37 pm »
Nyaaa, I see. It would be weird if Fai had killed them, eh? But knowing how ~mysterious~ Fai is, you never know.

Hah! It would be so cool if Fai turned out to be the bad guy. XD

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #319 on: June 07 2006, 04:48 pm »
Hah! It would be so cool if Fai turned out to be the bad guy. XD

Waaah. I don't want him to be the bad guy, so I really hope he doesn't turn out to be. Right now I am torn between him having been the bad guy, killing all those people and then sealing Ashura, but that makes no sense because then why would he leave? And the other is that Ashura was going postal on everyone in Ceres and Fai sealed him away to stop him. Eh. Dunno. Ugh, I hate CLAMP for keeping us guessing like this XD Well, not really hate them because I love them, but it's frustrating.