AuthorTopic: Fai - Character Discussion  (Read 152192 times)

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
Re: Fai - Character Discussion
« Reply #620 on: November 21 2006, 02:59 am »
I don't think it's so much that no one knows, but it's more like Clamp themselves don't know. XD

There are only 2 color images by them of Fai with that coat. One is blue (and fancy) and one is that gold color. The anime has nothing to do with Clamp, but I guess it could be taken as official. There really isn't any other answer, unless someone happens to be friends with Clamp and can ask them (that would be nice).

Yeah it would be good if we could ask them XD. I think his coat is prettier when the pattern is blue, but yellow is nice too. :) By the way, I'm not sure I have seen the other colored pic of Fai in his coat, could you maybe send it to me :D ?

CLAMP really isn't consistent with colors. They just go with what works well for the picture. That's why the eye color of so many of their characters change from picture ot picture.

Yeah, I know. And it's not only clamp I've seen that many mangaka like to change colors on their characters hair, eyes etc. It can be quite confusing sometimes :sweatdrop:
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline whitewolfislove

• Yo!
« Reply #621 on: November 23 2006, 05:09 am »
Well Fye seems nice and is happy go lucky but sometimes you can see that he has a darker side. I think he is cute but i just wanna know about his past. Other than that he's cute and always supports the others in this group

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #622 on: November 25 2006, 05:52 pm »
About Fai's new style...
Show content

I love itm his hair is so cute...he's following the vampire thing to the key, also, for those who have the TRC Character Guide 1, one of Fai's skectches shows him with his hair up.

CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #623 on: November 25 2006, 07:19 pm »
about how fais chaned:

Show content
his way, when fighting, has defuinalty changed. before when he was engaged in combat, he would wear a big goofy grin, whereas in ch 136, his smile was more cold and calculating...more true tho probably still a mask.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline saigo_no

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #624 on: December 18 2006, 10:50 am »
Fai is my beloved of TRC. XD And I prefer it 'Fai' b/c that's the way it is in the official English manga. Anything else kinda bothers me, but that's just me. ^^;

Fai, after almost 18 books, is still the mysterious person of the group. We know about Sakura, we know about Syaoran, we definitely know about Kuro-tan, but Fai's history remains unknown. Except for a brief flash in one of the later chapters... but I won't spoil it here for those who don't know.

And this is kinda random but in the latest chapters, the thing that strikes me most is that Fai needs a haircut. XD?
"The course of true love never runs smooth."
~Shakespeare

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #625 on: December 18 2006, 01:14 pm »
NOOO! a
Show content
vampirate
mage looks hotterwith aponytle!!!
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #626 on: August 02 2007, 08:40 am »
So, I'm just wondering....should we change the name of the Character Discussion thread to Yuui? LOL

With all of Fay's past coming  back and messing up with his mind.....and all the stuff that has happened since 120, do you think he will act the same, or be more truthful to himself and allow himself to live?
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #627 on: August 02 2007, 02:51 pm »
about the name change... fai said that if his brother is resurected, he can give him his name back. so untill that happenes (which, thanks to kuro XD, wont. not that it ever could) fai will still and forever be FAI! =D

as for fai himself... he's gonna be more sulky and resentful towards kuro for what he did, but deep down he knows it had to be once he realises just how dumb he was being =P
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #628 on: August 18 2007, 01:30 am »
Clamp really like to make their series more complicated as they go on huh ^^; ,
We are all used to call our one eyed friend Fay since that was his name for sort of 20 volumes, but know we find out that his real name is Yuui and that his dead brother's name is Fay, then it's kinda hard to know what you should call him, To me he will always be Fay, I think that is a prettier name and it fits him better, but I wonder what the other in the group will do.. Will Sakura (when she's hole again) start calling Fay Yuui-san? maybe, maybe not, but to me Fay is Fay.

Btw: I find it kinda funny that Sakura's seiyuu's name is Yui Makino ^^ I wonder if Clamp has ever thought of that resemblence...  :XD:
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #629 on: August 18 2007, 03:18 am »
ill never not call fai fai. sure i call his past self Yuui, but the adult is and always will be FAI ^__^
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline kiumi flowrite

« Reply #630 on: May 07 2008, 10:06 am »
ruby  chans right when he smiles i want to cry because

**SPOILER**

of his past when you read it it says that Ashura-ou was the one who told him he was beautiful when he smiled  :cry: :sad10: :cry: :sad10: :cry:

Offline Rina-hime

« Reply #631 on: May 17 2008, 10:08 pm »
Fai is Yuui? Sorry, I get really easily confused sometimes LOL...*blush*

i will succeed...no matter what..