AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 4 : The Innocent Wanderer  (Read 23830 times)

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
[TRC] Episode 4 : The Innocent Wanderer
« on: April 30 2005, 10:58 pm »
Ok. Here comes the discussion thread for Episode 4 ^^ Have fun dicussing  :wink:
« Last Edit: May 26 2005, 04:08 am by Little Wolf »
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
Re: [TRC] Episode 4 Discussions
« Reply #1 on: May 01 2005, 01:56 am »
Ooh ! The next ep will have a fight between Fye and Primera ( don't know if I spell right  :dodge:)
Just see the review  :sad5: I havent's seen ep 4  :cry: I can't see them anywhere  :cry:
« Last Edit: May 01 2005, 03:47 am by .::ka::. »
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #2 on: May 01 2005, 10:20 am »
i haven't watch the episode yet but i want to say..

can you people not post only you can't wait to watch it.. because that's just a waste of space.. i understand you impatient because i feel the same but please don't just post i can't wait for this episode.. if you post it with a longer post sure.. but if it's just one sentence please don't..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

• Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #3 on: May 01 2005, 02:52 pm »
Ep 4 is a little weird ^^" Anime now different from manga, alot ... Sakura now waking up and she met Shougo and ( i forgot his name ^^ the one who is the boss of the team opposite with Shougo's team)
The drawing is not well :( They draw Sakura so weird ( they destroy our Sakura :cry:) except the face and her smile ^^ They're well...lucky them, or I will ..... ~_~
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

Forum Family

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #4 on: May 01 2005, 02:56 pm »
Hi, I'm new...

About ep 4, no one has made any comments yet, but it looks like they put off Fai's much anticipated fight until ep 5.  I'm sure they had a good reason, but I'm not really sure what it could be......

So, a whole ep with Sakura walking around looking at birds.  I really like the manga, but this series isn't turning out to be as "actioney" as I thought it would.  So far it is pretty much people just looking at each other.  Oh well, 5 looks like it'll be good!

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
« Reply #5 on: May 01 2005, 09:11 pm »
i haven't watch the episode yet but i want to say..

can you people not post only you can't wait to watch it.. because that's just a waste of space.. i understand you impatient because i feel the same but please don't just post i can't wait for this episode.. if you post it with a longer post sure.. but if it's just one sentence please don't..

I hope Lika-chi had reminded you all abou the newly revised rules in the forum rules page. More of these messages (meaningless/off-topic/etc) post fillers, WILL NOT be tolerated. Ok...this is a reminder for you all :) This time, I only deleted those posts. Please be reminded again to read the new rules. Thanks :wink:

Just a quick note that the Raws is already out (pretty late this time). So..dl and enjoy ^^

~Walt Disney

• Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #6 on: May 01 2005, 10:19 pm »
Back to topic ^^ I've seen Ep 4 sub and it's not bad, at the first time I saw Raw ver, I didn't understand anything >.<
I think that Epi 4 didn't bad at all.... but not really good, there're some reasonless, how can Sakura flying ?!?! Has she got a kundan ^^" I was so confuse >.<
Kurogane is <3

Forum Family

Offline SandSLover

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #7 on: May 02 2005, 02:31 am »
My comments on episode 4- well it definately didnt match the manga- but i thought it was okay. Still, i prefered Ep.3- must be becos of syaoran's dreamy looks at sakura!! awww....

Thanks to dattebayo, i downloaded the sub version so i was able to understand what  it was abt!! yes, i agree, there was less action in this episode, from the preview- i can see that there will be more action in ep. 5, and also i believe the anticipated heartbreaking moment when sakura says- who are you- well thats a guess!

It was cool how tori and yukito kinda looked out for sakura, even tho they didnt know eachother- i thought that was pretty cool. they were frm different worlds- but deep down they knew eachother- if anyone gets what i mean! :sweatdrop:
also the nice catch from syaoran- yes!! i loved this part as well- how kurogane and that boy had there clenched fists- and going  :hello2: and go syaoran!!
they were able to show sakura's kind nature during this ep., how her smile was able to melt the bad guys heart.
the weird part was sakura flying- there were small funny parts like-sakura changing her clothes and the bad guys reaction! and cute mokana being stuffed into kurogane's pocket!! awwww!!
all in all, i was pleased with this episode and i cant wait for the next  one. ! :okay:
"There are no such things as coincedences, only inevitability"

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #8 on: May 02 2005, 09:15 am »
*cough*

Uh yeah, I am really, and I mean really surprised by this episode. We can now officially say that the anime and manga are very different. Not only does Sakura wake up, but she reacts with every other character, besides our trio, especially Syaoran. I have this feeling that we wont see the heart-breaking moment, and if they do show it, I think it will lose it's impact, since she has already waken up.

Also I'm not sure, but I think Sakura doesn't remember anything at all, including her name, until she has her second feather. So why does she remember that. I'm very confused.

Secondly, why is the evil bad guy have more screen time than any of the other characters? I mean, he's not even a secondary character. I find this weird. this episode seemed pretty pointless in terms of the plot, it only seemed to show that Sakura is a kind hearted person and is able to make someone change. Okay, we got that, but did it really deserve an episode, that messed up the plot, if they were following the plot, just to show the fact that Sakura is a kind person.

Also, what was with the bird obbsession? First the apples, and now the birds. Lol, I found that very amusing, that Sakura's driving force in the entire episode was because of a bird, and a feather ^^. And also the fashion show. Lol, I also found that very amusing as well. *chuckles*

Also, I felt that Sakura came off as....ditzy in this episode. With the 'sugoi!' and stuff. I thought the 'Don't cry' scene was cute, but rather unneccessary. >.<

And lets not forget that Syaoran's is BEE TRAIN's new Superman. I thought the first episode made Syaoran come off as 'super-ish' then the 4th one just made it more true. Yeah, you go Syaoran! w00t *cough* I still think there making Syaoran too 'amazing' though, and they are dragging out the Hashin arc with fillers, I'm classing it as a filler. I'm starting to think the 26 episdoe time length wont match up with the way things are going now.

I'm not trying to come off as negative, but just trying to make the point that Bee-train has made it pretty clear that there not true to the manga. It's nice how there trying to make there own adaptation, but the changes are getting bigger and bigger by every episode. It depends on how they take it from here. My only concern is the sad scene that I have been waiting for is becoming non-existent by every episode. *sobs*

A few pros was the song we heard, yet again, in this episode. I thought the japanese version was nicer in terms of lyrics, but the english version was nice too. Also, Kurogane was simply hilarious fighting with the food guy, and of course him and Mokona's riffs. ^^

I hope this post isn't too long, *chuckles* Let's just say, that this episode certainly had alot of thinking from me. I still think the third episode was better so far, but the 4th one was good if your up to surprises, and yes, there were alot of surprises ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #9 on: May 02 2005, 03:32 pm »
I really liked this episode.
Even though it had absolutely nothing to do with the Manga, I thought it was a really good episode.

***Also, what was with the bird obbsession?***

Actually, Sakura is shown in the Manga as really loving birds.
Remember when she led little Syaoran up to the top of that building and they stood in the middle of all the birds that flew up? So I think what they are showing is that even though she no longer has her memories, her soul is the same. She doesn't have to have memories to love something. She is being drawn to what she loves even though she doesn't really know it.

I loved the scenes with Kurogane arguing and then putting Mokona in his pocket.
That was so cute!
I love listening to Fai's voice.

I did think that is was very unlikely that Arashi would for a minute leave Sakura alone. But that was really the only thing that I thought didn't fit.

Sakura seeing Touya and Yukito at the restaurant was really interesting. The way Touya looked at her and they way him and Yukito were making sure she was okay was really cool.

I also thought it was cool how Sakura met Shougo, and how she picked up a real feather because somehow she knew she needed feathers. I thought Sakura was really sweet in this episode.

The music, as always was wonderful.

Even though this series isn't like the Manga a lot of the time, I really love it.
« Last Edit: March 25 2006, 08:22 pm by Sakaki »

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
« Reply #10 on: May 02 2005, 05:13 pm »
Before I finish the episode, just a quick comment: (no offence, :wink: )

Plot: Same point. Well....yea agreeing to Fisah's point, it was a completely pointless episode, besides showing Sakura's personality. Also, isn't she supposed to forget everthing, even her name??? lol.

Best: Mokona's part was the best :) I think thats the only thing which made me watch the entire episode..*searches for more hilarious stuff*Oh, not to forget Kurogane's too :)

Cont. later...

~Walt Disney

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
  • M as curious as a cat~ nyahn~
« Reply #11 on: May 02 2005, 07:43 pm »
Hmm... the eppie was okay...  :keke:
I loved the scenes with Kurogane arguing and then putting Mokona in his pocket.
That was so cute!
Yesh that was so kawaii~ M looking forward to more Kurogane being teased :rotfl:
I find Touya weird in that eppie cuz i guess m used to the Touya teasing Sakura parts :heh:
My fav part was the part Syaoran caught Sakura before she completely fell~ :okay:
Wai~~!!! :3 :cat: i wuv cats :cat:

Offline angel

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #12 on: May 02 2005, 08:23 pm »
well tis episode was ok so so... a bit kinda meaningless.... it totally different frm the manga.. a BIG difference...
the only part i like in tis epidose is kurogane putting mokona into the pocket... so cute....

• Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #13 on: May 02 2005, 10:03 pm »
But I still can't understand...How can Sakura flying ?!?!??! then why is she cry?!?!?
Kurogane is <3

Forum Family

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #14 on: May 03 2005, 01:20 am »
Bee Train is making some huge differences from the manga and anime, I don't mind it much but as long as they keep the differences none-too-drastic, its all good.   :heh:

The episode came off as meaningless but then again, Bee Train probably just wants to introduce to us the characters to those who haven't read the manga. ^^;  Just a thought...

And maybe it won't turn up as only a 26 episode series, there is the TRC movie remember.  They'll probably even create more episodes or OVA's.  [shrugs]

Sakura can fly because of her feelings...well, she did sense Syaoran near and Syaoran sensed her so she made her way towards him.  Her feelings for him guided her to him, even if her mind forgot him her body didn't.

And she probably cried because she somehow knew it was destiny to be this way.  To be apart from your loved one, or maybe its the wind in her face.   :sweatdrop:  The fashion show part was cute, what makes me wonder is, isn't Sakura like 14-15?  Where are her certain "parts"...:shifty:  XDD
« Last Edit: May 03 2005, 01:39 am by Sya0ran »
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #15 on: May 03 2005, 02:05 am »
I loved it when she fell out of the sky, and Syaoran caught her! He was so gentle when he laid her down....sigh...another great S + S moment!
« Last Edit: May 07 2005, 07:06 am by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Espo

• 100% S+S Lover <3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • sakura x syaoran
« Reply #16 on: May 03 2005, 03:19 am »
I think this ep was ok... though... i wish they'd hurry up!! If they only have 24... then.. they are gonna cut it close doing 3/4 episodes in one country.....

agreeing with you entirely ruby chan.
It's not supposed to feel this way,
I need you, I need you, more and more each day
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you I need you I need you
Tell me..
Why...

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #17 on: May 03 2005, 09:50 am »
Episode 4:

First here are some things I liked:

The fashion show: I like the school uniform one. The last one reminded me a lot of what Chii would wear though.  :sweatdrop:

Touya, Yukito and Sakura: it was really nice that Bee Train inserted this. it still shows how Touya has a link to his little sister...and Yukito being brother like.

Kurogane and Mokona: Hilarious the way Kurotan just stuck Mokona inside his pocket.

Sakura's smile: Ahhhh! Kawaii!  :hello2:

Syaoran's jump: GO! GO! GO!

Song at end of Episode while Sakura was sleeping...again: Can't wait for the OST.  :tongue:

Things I found weird:

No connection whatsoever to manga. Period.

Um....is the fat guy a main character here? we don't even know his name! :sweatdrop:

Waah! Sakura's flying without wings! That is just so weird. Good catch Syaoran though.

Overall: 3 and a half stars out of five. Not bad.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #18 on: May 03 2005, 10:06 am »
Yup, this episode was good in terms of amusement, and just making you happy. I didn't hate it, I was just so, surpirsed, lol

Actually, Sakura is shown in the Manga as really loving birds.
Remember when she led little Syaoran up to the top of that building and they stood in the middle of all the birds that flew up? So I think what they are showing is that even though she no longer has her memories, her soul is the same. She doesn't have to have memories to love something. She is being drawn to what she loves even though she doesn't really know it.

OH I forgot about that, lol. Thanks for clearing that up.

I can't wait for the next episode though, Primera appears, and Fai and her fight *giddy* I really want to see that battle. Also, Sakura wakes up....again! At least I'm hoping they keep in the angst scene, that's like my favourite scene in the book, so I want to see something wonderful! ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #19 on: May 03 2005, 11:38 am »
***I can't wait for the next episode though, Primera appears, and Fai and her fight *giddy* I really want to see that battle.***

I'm really looking forward to that part too!
It's one of my favorite Manga scenes.
I hope it's not super quick though, and I hope we get to see lot's of Fai's personality.