CLAMP's Famous Works > Cardcaptor Sakura

Cardcaptor Sakura is back...in omnibus form!

<< < (2/7) > >>

Adarian:
I haven't gotten into Clover yet, but I definitely want to check that one out. I think Clover was one of the CLAMP series that still hasn't gotten an ending yet along with X, so I think CLAMP gets around to finishing those one day.

Arcademan:
Here's the second Cardcaptor Sakura omnibus cover:

Release date is November 23rd, 2010

The first CCS omnibus release date has been pushed back to November 16th, Chobits has been pushed back to September 15 and Magic Knight Rayearth October 27.

D.J.P:
nice, have to make sure I have money (and I hope the exchange rate is high, is going like a yo-yo atm)

Arcademan:
<sigh!> I see how it's going to be. Until they got the rights to all of CLAMP's series and said many of them will be re-released, I never gave Dark Horse Comics a second look however I see one very nasty habit forming: constant changing of the released dates of books. Latest from Dark Horse Comics' website is that the first CCS omnibus will be released October 20th (next week). My pre-order still shows the date of November 23. They also posted a different book cover picture:

The second book is now scheduled for release December 8. My pre-order date is December 21 and it too also shows a new cover:

Guess I'll find out more this week about it and BTW the omnibus of Magic Knight Rayearth, which was originally scheduled for release on September 29, then October 27, is now scheduled for release on December 8 and the second MKR on January 19, 2011. No listing for the release of the third CCS omnibus.

Dark Horse...please make up your minds already!!!

Arcademan:
The first book is now available. Suggested retail price is $19.99. Barnes & Noble has them for $14.49 and Overstock.com at about $13.49.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version