CLAMP's Famous Works > Cardcaptor Sakura

Cardcaptor Sakura is back...in omnibus form!

(1/7) > >>

Arcademan:

Information from Dark Horse Comics (direct link):

--- Quote ---Fourth grader Sakura Kinomoto finds a strange book in her father's library -- a book made by the wizard Clow to store dangerous spirits sealed within a set of magical cards. But when Sakura opens it up, there is nothing left inside but Kero-chan, the book's cute little guardian beast . . . who informs Sakura that since the Clow cards seem to have escaped while he was asleep, it's now her job to capture them!

* Cardcaptor Sakura is finally available in omnibus form! In the style of the recent edition of CLAMP's Clover, Dark Horse will use remastered image files straight from CLAMP.
--- End quote ---

Release date is October 6, 2010.

Also for CLAMP fans, the omnibus edition of Magic Knight Rayearth will be released, also by Dark Horse Comics on September 29, 2010 as well as Chobits Volume 2 on August 4, 2010 and the Okimono Kimono TPB on June 9, 2010.

D.J.P:
Nice. I assume you'll be getting it.....

I take that back, I know you will :P. I might too, if I have money around then, we will see.

Offtopic, I like you Sig image, haven't seen that before, but then again, CCS role-playing pics are rare (I have a couple, of people roleplaying Sakura, but that is all :()

Adarian:
It's nice to a lot of CLAMP's works being re-released in complete form. I'll have to start saving up for them.

Arcademan:

--- Quote from: D.J.P on June 16 2010, 07:31 pm ---Nice. I assume you'll be getting it.....

I take that back, I know you will :P. I might too, if I have money around then, we will see.

Offtopic, I like you Sig image, haven't seen that before, but then again, CCS role-playing pics are rare (I have a couple, of people roleplaying Sakura, but that is all :()

--- End quote ---
Buying two...one for my collection and one for reading. Cover price is $19.99 however I'm pre-ordering through Barnes & Noble for $15.52 so I'm psyched for it. I bought the Clover and first Chobits omnibus books and they're very well done.

As for the sig-pic...I wanted something a little different so I found some cosplay images and did that for the month. I still like the cosplay avatar I use here since if someone ever did a live-action CCS movie, that's what I would expect to see Sakura as in real life ;)

Arcademan:

--- Quote from: Adarian on June 17 2010, 08:52 am ---It's nice to a lot of CLAMP's works being re-released in complete form. I'll have to start saving up for them.

--- End quote ---
You and me both. Clover was the one CLAMP series I could never find complete...well cheap anyway so the Dark Horse omnibus was a dream come true for me. I look forward to all the CLAMP releases from Dark Horse :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version