AuthorTopic: Questions...only those who know the story well can answer!!  (Read 3937 times)

Offline Rina-hime

Hehe...Okay, here's my ques..

1. I know Fei Wong wants Sakura's powers, but how does scattering the feathers help? And Syaoran returns the feathers to Sakura anyway, so how does Fei Wong gets the feathers?

2. In Tsubasa Chronicle Tokyo Revelations, after the seal was broken, the clone  lost his heart, but I thought that he had developed his own for his love to Sakura, and people who love him. Why didn't that happen? He ripped out Fye's gorgeous blue eyes, shoved a feather roughly into Sakura, and (in the manga) he tried to kill Sakura, but stopped inches above her head. Why did he not develop his own heart?

Answer!!

i will succeed...no matter what..

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: Questions...only those who know the story well can answer!!
« Reply #1 on: May 16 2008, 01:56 am »
1. Go back and read the very first volume of TRC.The answer to this question is very obvious!

2. Cannot answer this for I haven't seen it nor have finished reading the Tokyo Arc in the English manga version.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Minoushka

• ヽ( ´ー`)ノ
« Reply #2 on: May 17 2008, 08:32 pm »
1- To find her feathers, Sakura needs to travel, and FWR wants the memories of Sakura's body and not Sakura's heart.

2- Why did he not develop his own heart? I don't know... but if he didn't kill Sakura, it's because of his body's memories. Even if his heart doesn't remember Sakura, it's not the case of his body and this is why he can't hurt the princess.

That's all ^___^

Offline Rina-hime

« Reply #3 on: May 17 2008, 10:02 pm »
I still don't understand number 1..even after reading the manga. Further explanation please? Wait..what's the difference? Memories of the heart and memories of the body?

Offline Minoushka

• ヽ( ´ー`)ノ
« Reply #4 on: May 17 2008, 10:55 pm »
Yes, there are the memories of the heart and the memories of the body. Sakura's feathers reflect the memories of her heart. To collect her feathers, she is travelling accross dimensions and times with Shaoran, Fye and Kuro and, in the same time, her body is memorizing all she sees and lives in the other worlds.
The feathers are not important to FWR, all he needs is Sakura's body. Now how is he doing to use her body to fullfill his wish...we don't know.

(I hope you understand what I'm saying, my english is a little... >_<)

Offline Rina-hime

« Reply #5 on: May 17 2008, 11:52 pm »
<from my understanding of your explanation> so..like..one day, after the feathers are collected, the evil clone Syaoran is gonna hand over Sakura to FWR..? I'm confused..so..if real Syaoran gave half of his heart to clone, then the clone has feelings, right? He even love Sakura. But...if  he has feelings how's he gonna hand over Sakura to FWR? Then..FWR is getting her by brutal force?

Offline Rina-hime

« Reply #6 on: May 17 2008, 11:57 pm »
Now I suddenly remembered, that Sakura is also a creation of FWR right? And..they are searching for the real Sakura..why'd FWR wants memories of the fake Sakura? *gets a migrain*  because, if I were FWR, why would I want memories of a clone? I hope i don't confuse you too, though!  *___*

Offline Minoushka

• ヽ( ´ー`)ノ
« Reply #7 on: May 18 2008, 04:31 am »
Rina-hime, you are not in the spoilers section ^^;; delete your message before someone who does'nt want to know read what you've written >_<

I'll send to you a message and try to explain to you all of this (I should say what I understood xD). Let's do that^^