AuthorTopic: Questionsssss....  (Read 1897 times)

Offline mono87

Questionsssss....
« on: March 01 2008, 05:06 pm »
well someone wrote a summary of TRC,

1)
Quote:
As the clone's heart did not actually belong to him but to Syaoran, this means the feelings for Sakura and his companions were actually the original's.
In OVA 2, the original Syaoran said to the clone Syaoran
"The one who felt that the princess was the most important wasn't my heart! It was yours."
kinda confused >< or it was referring to the clone sakura?

2) Can anyone tell mi the relationship between Syaoran and Watanuki?
in chapter 168, Syaoran said he heard it frm his father and mother but cant tell Watanuki yet.
His parents is who?

3) anyway Clow Reed is Sakura's Father and Syaoran is Clow Reed's Descendant. Sakura and Syaoran are they related?

Offline redeternity

• "Your Sakura is waiting.."
  • Good Fan
Re: Questionsssss....
« Reply #1 on: March 01 2008, 10:30 pm »
1. Well, the quote from the manga says: "The fact that you consider that Sakura over there most precious, doesn't come from my heart. It's from you!" ..or something along those lines. So yeah, basically I believe Cloney loves the cloned Sakura, whilst R!Syaoran loves R!Sakura and vice versa. Exactly how the reals can love each other is unclear, but that's the implication. In my opinion, I think it's perfectly plausible that R!Sakura fell in love with R!Syaoran's heart that resided in the clone during their childhood years, but it could just be that R!Syaoran was actually in Clow Country before the clone's appearance and R!Sakura's memories were wiped or something of the sort. It's a mysterrry~

2. Nobody knows. D| *glares at CLAMP*

3. Possibly. It might just be a different Clow Reed that Syaoran was descended from, though... In fact, it probably is.
...Regardless, Sakura and Syaoran were actually related in CCS, aswell - Sakura's father, Fujitaka, was Clow Reed's half-reincarnation, whilst Syaoran was Clow's descendant.