AuthorTopic: Chapter 181  (Read 4628 times)

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
Chapter 181
« on: January 30 2008, 10:48 am »
Scans by lexi-nyanko:
http://lexi-nyanko.livejournal.com/39218.html

Please a translation!!!!!
this chapter looks intense!!!!!!

ashura-sama's translations
http://ashura-sama.livejournal.com/34395.html#cutid1

Inarikami's
http://inarikami.livejournal.com/72276.html
« Last Edit: January 31 2008, 06:04 am by Itzeen »

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline cherrybloms

Re: Chapter 181
« Reply #1 on: January 30 2008, 03:34 pm »
translation here:
aniki_kurai's translation

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: January 30 2008, 03:40 pm »

^Please post the link!

Show content
It seems some people were right thinking about the price payed involving Watanuki... OMG and the splash is amazing with the two Sakuras but I have to admit it made feel weird looking two Sakuras together hehe.
« Last Edit: January 30 2008, 03:52 pm by Møon Li »

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 30 2008, 03:52 pm »

Member of Halita-fansub

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

Offline cherrybloms

« Reply #4 on: January 30 2008, 04:54 pm »
thanks a lot,wow wow a great chapter,i love the splash page so much :love4: .i hate fei touch sakura,he is so evil :angry:
and the last five page when i saw it,i really cried so much :cry: :cry:.i can't belive that someone ypu like just tried into CLONE.everyone were thinking of her alone,it is so hard to know that sakura is clone after she take care of them,it really made me  :cry:

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #5 on: January 30 2008, 05:03 pm »

Thank You! ^__^ and...

Show content
I would like to know when Watanuki made the wish? and about Sakura... I got a little confused: The Sakura who was fading is the one cloned and she was saying to R!Syaoran "your Sakura is waiting" but where? if we just know that FWR destroyed the real Sakura's body then the real soul is waiting him or...? will the soul use the actual cloned body? =/

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #6 on: January 31 2008, 01:23 am »
wait... now im confused...

Show content
FWR destroyed rsakura's body, but has her soul locked away omewhwere? O_o

i think im going to go back to reading my Southern Vampire Mystery. id be les confused and upset by it.[/spoiler]
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 31 2008, 06:01 am »
I'm confused also!!!!!
Show content
In all the pages of the guys remembering sakura, is because Yuuko told them that he body of the real Sakura was destroyed? and then how can they cang go to the next contry, what are they are waiting!!!!!

Member of Halita-fansub

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #8 on: February 02 2008, 03:15 am »
*shuts brain off*

There, now I should be ready to read the chapter without risking any chronical brain damage...

Show content
Soo... We've still got one Syaoran too many, it appears. If they do manage to save the girl, it'll be a hybrid of C!Sakura's body and R!Sakura's soul, if I've understood correctly.

Naww, Moko-chan *huggles the poor thing*. And Kurogaaane (I'm so used to seeing Syaoran and Fai angst that it hardly affects me any longer). Where did Tomoyo run off to, by the way?

And dammit FWR, stop touching Sakura! D:<
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #9 on: February 02 2008, 06:49 am »
*shuts brain off*

There, now I should be ready to read the chapter without risking any chronical brain damage...

Show content
Soo... We've still got one Syaoran too many, it appears. If they do manage to save the girl, it'll be a hybrid of C!Sakura's body and R!Sakura's soul, if I've understood correctly.

Naww, Moko-chan *huggles the poor thing*. And Kurogaaane (I'm so used to seeing Syaoran and Fai angst that it hardly affects me any longer). Where did Tomoyo run off to, by the way?

And dammit FWR, stop touching Sakura! D:<

:O

Show content
If they're doing that to RSakura and CSakura......they could do it for RSyaoran and CSyaoran, couldnt they? ....if that happened, then they both get a sort of happy ending..... ...please dont tell me I just predicted something. XD .......YEAH....where DID Tomoyo go? O_o;;

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: February 02 2008, 08:16 am »

Show content
And dammit FWR, stop
touching Sakura! D:<

Show content

I thought so too, >.< Leave her alone Reed!
Well I hope they will be able to get CSakura's soul back somehow( but still I'm not too hopeful since I don't want to be dissapointed and so) but right now it seems like their goal is to get her body back.. Well one thing at a time..
I liked the pics where the guys thought about Sakura, it was sweet, especcially seeing Kurogane deep in thought about her ^^ *Daddy wants his daughter back*

KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline cherrybloms

« Reply #11 on: February 02 2008, 03:16 pm »
hey,i am kinf confused,real sakura's soul with cloned body,how?i know real body destroyed and cloned soul destroyed and they are waiting for"that time",i don't know what world will be?maybe clow country or new world.well today we will see what will happen in next chapter with new spoilers

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #12 on: February 02 2008, 08:49 pm »
Thank You! ^__^ and...

Show content
I would like to know when Watanuki made the wish? and about Sakura... I got a little confused: The Sakura who was fading is the one cloned and she was saying to R!Syaoran "your Sakura is waiting" but where? if we just know that FWR destroyed the real Sakura's body then the real soul is waiting him or...? will the soul use the actual cloned body? =/

I'm thinking that as well...

Show content
maybe FWR will combine the soul of the original to the cloned body who had the dimensions engraved in her. He couldn't possibly use the clone's soul since the power of it is not the same as of the original's but I'm not quite sure with this idea.

But finally, the irony of the plot... -_-

v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #13 on: February 02 2008, 11:42 pm »
Show content
If they're doing that to RSakura and CSakura......they could do it for RSyaoran and CSyaoran, couldnt they? ....if that happened, then they both get a sort of happy ending..... ...please dont tell me I just predicted something. XD
Well, I was mostly thinking that back in 179, C!Syaoran seemed to come to his senses (and all it took was the girl he loved to die in his arms...), so I didn't think it'd be necessary to merge the Syaorans and/or get rid of one. Of course, clonie could be back at FWR's for reprogramming, we never know...

Quote from: ~Emethyst~
But finally, the irony of the plot...

Lol, I was thinking the same.

One thing I'm not getting though:

Show content
Didn't FWR said earlier that he was keeping R!Sakura so that he could clone her again and repeat the feather-search procedure if anything should go wrong with the cloned one? Then where's the sense in destroying her body, O Great Lord Chin? -_-
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #14 on: February 04 2008, 06:56 am »
lol Anyone beside me notice that this is exactly what happened at the begining of Tsubasa?
Show content
"Please save Sakura" wish all over again? ^^;;

Also....

Show content
Is this "final battle" really gonna last until 28 volumes? ....or is the 28 volumes they stated Tsubasa will be just an estimate?

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #15 on: February 04 2008, 07:09 am »
^ It's hard to not notice it when Yuuko herself pointed it out in the last chapter...

As far as I've understood, the 28 volumes thing was never confirmed by CLAMP themselves. Appearantly there was an interview where they said that they had finished 2/3 of the story (or something like that), fans looked up at what chapter they were working on when the interview took place, and, since we know the average lenght of a TRC volume, they came to the conclusion that the finished result should land at around 28 volumes.

I wouldn't worry, though. There are still a bundle of loose threads that need to be explained. The last volume does not necessarilly have to end with the final battle - it could be dedicated to flashbacks and explanations. Most of RG Veda's final volume was like that, for example.
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #16 on: February 04 2008, 08:26 am »
^ It's hard to not notice it when Yuuko herself pointed it out in the last chapter...

As far as I've understood, the 28 volumes thing was never confirmed by CLAMP themselves. Appearantly there was an interview where they said that they had finished 2/3 of the story (or something like that), fans looked up at what chapter they were working on when the interview took place, and, since we know the average lenght of a TRC volume, they came to the conclusion that the finished result should land at around 28 volumes.

I wouldn't worry, though. There are still a bundle of loose threads that need to be explained. The last volume does not necessarilly have to end with the final battle - it could be dedicated to flashbacks and explanations. Most of RG Veda's final volume was like that, for example.

Ah I see. Yeah it feels like it's getting close to the end but there are still many unanswered questions. lol Tsubasa being my first manga not based on a TV series first, it'll be weird to see something not ending with the final battle. (only other manga I own is Digimon XDDD)

I'm very curious how they're gonna wrap everything up.....are they gonna stop with the collection of all the feathers, giving S and S a happy ending...or are they gonna continue and show us years later like the CCS manga.... lol so many possible endings...but....I think the best one would be an open ending, where the fans themselves get to decide what happens to everyone.

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart