Misc > Trash

Soul Calibur IV coming...

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: VexNet on January 18 2008, 11:51 am ---it makes no sense.. Lightsabers would just cut through all the other characters weapons.. and bodies..
I never got the other Soul Calibur games, I told myself I was going to get 2 for the GC so I could play as Link but I never got around to it :(

Looking forward to Street Fighter IV tho <3

--- End quote ---

Link is quite a mixed bag. On one hand he's the king of ring outs, on the other hand his attacks aren't that hard to counter/evade. But one of the best fighters in the game without a doubt. Played with him until I discovered Mitsurugi's might (who was so much changed in SC 3 that i hated the game for it and switched to Kilik >.<).

Soul Calibur 2 was and still is thé best of the SC games and just plain awesome, and that's coming from someone who hates fightinggames XD

Arcademan:

--- Quote from: VexNet on January 18 2008, 11:51 am ---Looking forward to Street Fighter IV tho <3

--- End quote ---
After seeing some of the pics on SFIV, I'm not expecting much into the transition into a 3D fighter but that's for another time and another thread ;)

RenaRyuugu:
I only have soul calibur 3 and wtf? star wars now?

Takeru:
Us Xbots get Yoda. You Sony kids get Vader.

Cross-platform online play would be a wonderful invention right about now. Because that would be an epic battle on several levels.

monkey:

--- Quote from: Takeru ¥amamoto on February 09 2008, 03:58 pm ---Us Xbots get Yoda. You Sony kids get Vader.

Cross-platform online play would be a wonderful invention right about now. Because that would be an epic battle on several levels.

--- End quote ---
why did they have footage of yoda and vader fighting eachother? it would be pointless

I still think it's a truly stupid idea.
lightsabers would cut through everyones weapons and bodies.
idiots.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version