AuthorTopic: Season 3 Petition  (Read 5940 times)

Offline FAIsPrincess

• Fai
Season 3 Petition
« on: November 11 2007, 01:16 pm »
O-Hiyo Tsubasa fans!!

I was just "googling" Tsubasa Chronicles season 3 to find out some info about it and came across this petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/tsubasa/petition.html

Its a great petition. If you want Season 3 to be aired I strongly urge you to sign this petition. It can anonnymous if you do not wish to give out details so you can use an alias name if you wish. The count is currently at 1451 signatures.

Much love xoxo  :wink:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Season 3 Petition
« Reply #1 on: November 11 2007, 01:50 pm »
no.
nonononononono.

we already have season 3 with the up and comming OAV, to be premiered next week.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 11 2007, 02:08 pm »
Online petition lists NEVER work, especially with a mostly American base wanting a Japanese anime. PASS!!!

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #3 on: November 11 2007, 02:11 pm »
I agree with Super Sailor Yue, a petition for the a Tsubasa now would be rather, um misplaced. One there is not enough done in the Manga yet for a Season 3, unless they drag it out. Two: Later things in the manga will get more eviler, and darker, so it would be cut and slashed, also, even one of the CLAMP members said Fay's past would be hard to animate. and three: if the rest of TRC gets animated, which I am sure it will be, will most likely be OVA's, or OAD's.

I don't mean that in a bad way at all, so please don't be hurt by it.

But FAIsPrincess petition's are good sometimes, just as a dream for the fans, just I've only seen one Anime won over by a petition, "BIG O".
A petition I would go for those is the Drama CD's turned either into an Anime or moive/ova. Hehe. But then agian that is a dream too.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #4 on: November 11 2007, 02:32 pm »
yes, a petition for either a anime or manga version of the Horitsuba Gakuen chronicles XD
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline FAIsPrincess

• Fai
« Reply #5 on: November 11 2007, 08:14 pm »
I agree with Super Sailor Yue, a petition for the a Tsubasa now would be rather, um misplaced. One there is not enough done in the Manga yet for a Season 3, unless they drag it out. Two: Later things in the manga will get more eviler, and darker, so it would be cut and slashed, also, even one of the CLAMP members said Fay's past would be hard to animate. and three: if the rest of TRC gets animated, which I am sure it will be, will most likely be OVA's, or OAD's.

I don't mean that in a bad way at all, so please don't be hurt by it.

But FAIsPrincess petition's are good sometimes, just as a dream for the fans, just I've only seen one Anime won over by a petition, "BIG O".
A petition I would go for those is the Drama CD's turned either into an Anime or moive/ova. Hehe. But then agian that is a dream too.

Hi Hi!

No, im not hurt by it Smile_For_Me. I just found it on google and thought I would put it up here. No problems!!

This might be a dumb question but what exactly are OVA's? Are they like movies or what?

Much Love xoxo

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #6 on: November 12 2007, 12:56 am »
actually, its more OAV: Original Anime Video.
theyre SORTa like movies, but not. their like miniseries of a series, but theyre so much closer to canon than an anime would be, because its fanservice for the manga fans.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline diva

« Reply #7 on: December 07 2007, 05:34 pm »

hello there tsubasa reservoir chronicle!
im just new here. and what this i hear about its season 3 being allowed to air on tv? and its all because of violence on the anime, is it really true? i just cant believe it! can someone tell me where i can sign the petition for it? the one on the forum doesnt seem to work.

Offline diva

« Reply #8 on: December 07 2007, 05:38 pm »
so, all of you mean to say is that the OAV will cover up the whole story of season3? i hope it will...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #9 on: December 09 2007, 12:37 pm »
it will cver the entire tokyo arc. and if all goes well they might do infinity too, and maybe even celes!!

and Faisprincess... i think the greeting you were looking for is Ohaiyo. ^^
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline KobayashiSama

• Kimi ha tomodachi
« Reply #10 on: January 26 2008, 10:03 am »
I have to agree with most of the people that have posted before me. I'll have to pass this petition and trust in CLAMP that they'll some how make a better Tsubasa Chronicles then what BeeTrain showed. I'm sure they know that there are fans in America, England and Japan (Yes, there are fans from probablly around the globe, but i'm just naming the major countries) that were seriously disappointed in the anime and i'm pretty sure they're not going to let BeeTrain have any of their works again because if you really do analyze the anime and manga you'll find that BeeTrain pretty much screwed Tsubasa Chronicles over.  In my opinion I think Mad House is the perfect animation studio for CLAMP because the characters look...awesome! Just...they look like how they're suppose to be. I do admit that I like the drawing style of BeeTrain better and kinda/sorta of Production I.G. However, with Tokyo Revelations, i'm pretty happy and impressed.

I just hope that the anime contunies to follow the manga (although it was said Fay's past is going to be a bit hard to animate) and not be as bad as BeeTrain's. Don't get me wrong. There were very cute and pretty scense in Tsubasa Chronicles (TV) but as the story wise...not so good. I'm very thankful for Tokyo Revelations (OAV).

Offline RenaRyuugu

• New Fan
  • The meaning of life isn't so meaningful....
« Reply #11 on: January 26 2008, 12:41 pm »
dont think it should be aired on tv cause some kids who like TRC might find the violence disturbing.... Eventhough I am a kid watch too much anime which is violent XD

"Mokona Modoki's" rhymes with "KILLER Lolis"

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 26 2008, 12:48 pm »
dont think it should be aired on tv cause some kids who like TRC might find the violence disturbing.... Eventhough I am a kid watch too much anime which is violent XD
Sorry...what  load of crap that answer is!!!

TRC originated as a somewhat violent series however it was watered down as an anime, which was their biggest mistake and a reason why the anime series came off awful IMO. If the anime was made in the image of the manga, the question of whether it's too violent would be a non-issue. Besides, if something is too violent for kids, they shouldn't be watching it in the first place and their parents should take responsibility in allowing them to watch such shows.

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Offline RenaRyuugu

• New Fan
« Reply #13 on: January 26 2008, 12:56 pm »
._.

i was just giving my opinion....

Offline KobayashiSama

• Kimi ha tomodachi
« Reply #14 on: January 27 2008, 11:09 am »
I agree with Arcademan and when I heard that they canceled the third season just because it was too violent did make me mad because i'm sure if they actually read the manga then they would see that there was a ton load of violence waiting at the end. I'm also agreeing with Arcademon that the anime was horrible.  :BangHead:

Offline RenaRyuugu

• New Fan
« Reply #15 on: January 27 2008, 11:18 am »
lolol, after the OVA what they gonna make next to continue? = =''

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 27 2008, 11:23 am »
lolol, after the OVA what they gonna make next to continue? = =''
They shouldn't...quit while you're ahead. If there was any justice in the world, they should start over from the beginning and stay truthful to the original storyline found in the manga!

Offline RenaRyuugu

• New Fan
« Reply #17 on: January 27 2008, 11:28 am »
lol

Offline WingedHeart

• ~*Flying Forever*~
« Reply #18 on: March 03 2008, 06:20 am »
I was VERY disappointed with the 2nd season but in my opinion season 1 was amazing. Why couldn't have they continued the rest of the anime as the first season was? Or just not do a second season at all? =\ *sigh* I'll never forgive Beetrain...