AuthorTopic: I'm Back~!  (Read 1997 times)

Offline Nyoko

• ........Nani?
  • Super Fan
  • ......Nani?
I'm Back~!
« on: September 23 2007, 11:21 am »
Well, hello again my old friends. Some of you may remember me, most of you probably don't. I was a member here since the thread had about 20 members or so. Back then, everyone knew everyone and we all had close relationships. As the thread grew, I went on a hiatus, but now I am back! I really want to see if some of you oldies remember me, so if you do, say hello, lol.

Now, more about me!

My name is Crystal, and I turned 17 this past August. I'll be a senior in highschool this year.

Political Beliefs:
I am Liberal. Not necessary democratic, but very liberal. I believe that the government should be helping their people as much as they can, with such programs as worldwide health care, and work programs for the poor. I believe, VERY strongly, in gay rights. Seeing as marriage is a LEGAL process, Christian beliefs against homosexuality should have NO weight in the case against gay rights.

Spiritual Beliefs:
I do not believe in a 'god' of sorts, so that makes me an Atheist. What I DO believe in, however, is a myriad of ideas taken from different religions. I believe strongly KARMA. Do good to others, and good will happen to you. I believe that all people are good at heart, whether or not they choose to show it. All people have a conscience, and all people are capable of love. Lastly, I believe that a good deed goes a long way. One smile or one compliment could in some ways, alter someones life for the better, or at the very least, put them into a good mood. I think that if there is a god, he will let anyone into heaven if they have led a good life and believed in themselves first and foremost.

Favorite things:

Anime and manga. Since I was 6 and started watching Sailor Moon at 6:00 AM on UPN, I was fascinated by the art style and the story telling of the Japanese cartoon. Many of my favorite titles at the moment are Tsubasa, Free Collars Kingdom, xxxHolic, .Hack//, Trigun, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, and some others.

Video Games. I do consider my self a gamer, yet as a "Jack of all trades, master of none." I'm not exceptional at any game, yet I like to play all kinds. My favorite types are strategic and RPG. More specifically, Fable, Final Fantasy, .hack//, Kingdom Hearts, and Zelda.

Music. I have always loved music, although I have went through many phases. At first, or at least the first I can remember, I liked pop. This was in elementary school. In Middle school, I liked Rap and R&B. Both of these phases were for me to "fit in" more. What is really sad, is how I got acquainted to the music I love now. See, there was a guy I had a crush on in Eighth grade and he was into rock music. In order to get him to like me, I started listening to the music, and wearing the attire. Afterwards, I really, truly liked it, and I wasn't trying to impress anyone else. I had found my true "clique" of sorts.

My Personality:
I see myself as a kind person. Yes, I judge people, but I do give them a chance to change my mind. I give compliments as often as I can, and I trust people blindly, which has had both good and bad results in the past. If you do wrong me, in any way, I tend to be very vindictive. I never act on those thoughts, but I do think them. Also along those lines, I hold grudges for insanely long periods of time. I like to laugh, sing, act and draw. I am an optimist. My one defining characteristic, though, is that I am loyal, through think and thin, to all of my friends.
~Crys

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: I'm Back~!
« Reply #1 on: September 23 2007, 01:05 pm »
Welcome back and your post is a great example on how an introduction should be done :)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline * emina *

• Big Fan
  • i missed you guys *cries*
Re: I'm Back~!
« Reply #2 on: October 19 2007, 02:18 am »
whoa! that's SOME kind of an intro
anyways, welcome back~! im emina-chan.. see yah around~!
*New set under construction*
Forum Family~
~big sisterS~
kuro woof!
sophiacardcaptors
i really cant remember the rest of my family .. so , can anybody out there adopt me? *puppy eyes*