• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« on: June 20 2007, 09:16 pm »
Well... 157 is up!! ~Hwaaaa~

scans are from eldarianne... have fun reading!! I know I will...  ;D
http://eldarianne.livejournal.com/

here's the one with the zip file...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4rk5pu

Hmmm.. there are also translations by su-chan...
http://su-chan.livejournal.com/154029.html#cutid1

and also by ashura-sama...
http://ashura-sama.livejournal.com/17043.html#cutid1

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
Re: 157
« Reply #1 on: June 20 2007, 11:44 pm »
Hurray!!!
*downloads*

Show content
Yuui... Wanted to save himself? Or did he hear what Fay was saying, and echoed it?

Also, I have the most incredible urge to shove food down Yuui's throat. Fay's as well.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Kai-Lilly

• KuroFai forever!!
« Reply #2 on: June 21 2007, 04:46 am »
Hmm, i think somthing was wrong.... I think it was supposed to be a cliffhanger when Yuui/Fai 'chose' but I had at least 5 more pages after that and the choice was as far as the translation pages by Ashura_sama and Su-chan went... *is confused*  :confused: is that supposed to happen? or did my PC just download it wrong or somthing...?

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #3 on: June 21 2007, 06:52 am »
Five more pages?
I don't have five more pages... What happens in those?

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #4 on: June 21 2007, 09:12 am »
Hm. If it wasn't for the fact that I know that Okhawa decides the ending of all CLAMP's manga beforehand, I would start to doubt that even she herself knows where this story is going. But I have faith that all loose ties will be cleared up in due time... even if I'm kind of starting to think there have been a little too many twists in a very short time...

Hmm, i think somthing was wrong.... I think it was supposed to be a cliffhanger when Yuui/Fai 'chose' but I had at least 5 more pages after that and the choice was as far as the translation pages by Ashura_sama and Su-chan went... *is confused*  :confused: is that supposed to happen? or did my PC just download it wrong or somthing...?

What probably happened is that the pages are in disorder. That was the case with my download. The 'choice' page really is the last one; there is a teaser line in the right bottom corner.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #5 on: June 21 2007, 09:55 am »
Do we really need spoiler tags? I mean this is the chapter 157 topic, what do people expect?
Show content
OK so Fai wished for Yuui's freedom and wanted to die.
BUT! It was Yuui who made the choice to save himself and not Fai.
They would have made the same choice but I was Yuui who was given the option.

What I'm curious about is how/if Fai contacted Ashura-ou or if it were FWR

Offline Kai-Lilly

• KuroFai forever!!
« Reply #6 on: June 22 2007, 04:11 am »

What probably happened is that the pages are in disorder. That was the case with my download. The 'choice' page really is the last one; there is a teaser line in the right bottom corner.

Oh, that makes sense because the english scanlation is out on MSN now and the pages are different than how I downloaded them, so yeah it makes sense they were in the wrong order when I downloaded them... (though it had been exciting to think that I may have had 5 extra pages of what happened after the 'choice' page)

Offline penaro

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #7 on: June 22 2007, 06:27 am »
im confused...  ???

someone should tell me how to do spoiler tags... please!

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #8 on: June 22 2007, 02:23 pm »
Yeahm don't worry bepiozo, I had that problem too when I first started out. This is how you post spoilers.
Don't mind the little stars(*), don't add those to the spoiler process.

[spoiler*]
type subject here
[/spoiler*]

and that should lead it to this

Which is what I think of FWR, and the twins.
Show content
Do you think FWR killed the wrong twin by accident? And Yuui's crazy-ness is understandable, he had seen alot more then Fay has, then having that put upon him in one push. Poor kids.

I hope this helps
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #9 on: June 22 2007, 04:39 pm »

I download the scanlation in here: http://www.bsmanga.com/ and I think they're in order... now I can see why you were confused and I didn't understand you... I guess hehe.

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: June 24 2007, 03:02 am »
I didn't really get one thing in the end of this chapter..
Show content
Yuui was the one who had to chose between himself and his brother and when he answers he says "Get Yuui out of here", why did he say his own name instead of saying "me"? It sounds weird....
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #11 on: June 24 2007, 03:53 am »
I thought fay is the one up in the tower and yui is down there so fay is the one who FWR goes to

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: June 25 2007, 04:37 am »
FWR don't go to Fay he goes to Yuui, or at least that's what I think.
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #13 on: June 25 2007, 08:07 am »
I didn't really get one thing in the end of this chapter..
Show content
Yuui was the one who had to chose between himself and his brother and when he answers he says "Get Yuui out of here", why did he say his own name instead of saying "me"? It sounds weird....

that confused me too... I still don't get why but chibi yuuto did made things a bit clearer for me...

Show content
Have you noticed that he never tried going up to Fay but rather he has been trying to go ove the wall all this time? It's because he wanted to save himself first and then save Fay later once he made sure that they'll be ok... So maybe he chose himself to be saved then go back later for Fay FWR never said anything about killing the one who will be remaining so maybe he (Yuui) assumed that Fay will still be there after he is rescued and can go back for him later. But that still doesn't tells us why we get Yuui having a flashback of what Fay was saying up in the tower...  :)

Of course now, Okhawa's question makes sense to me! I can't wait for the next one!
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline itsafactiact

• Big Fan
« Reply #14 on: June 26 2007, 04:11 am »
ok so correct me if i'm wrong, I've been sort of reading this backward for awhile.
Show content
so FWR came to the twin outside whose name is yuii and Fay is in the tower. so fwr asked the one outside who should leave and he said he should. and then the twin in the tower died...am I getting this right so our Fay is really Yuii? am I getting this?

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #15 on: June 26 2007, 04:14 am »
that's basically what we are told right now... I'm saying this because CLAMP has a weird and twisted way of thinking....
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Offline itsafactiact

• Big Fan
« Reply #16 on: June 26 2007, 04:28 am »
ok thank you phew man its amazing thinking that fwr went to the tower instead of outside can do lol

Offline Katfreak

• Katfreaks' back and the claws are bared!
« Reply #17 on: June 28 2007, 03:40 am »
Err.. this is confusing but i think that FWR is talking to Fai in the tower and when Fai says save Yuui as his wish their has to be someway to pay it; like with Yuuko's shop. So Fai falls to his death as a price and Yuui, which is our Fai, is saved by FWR. But Yuui then takes on his twin's name....err....this is just a guess so sorry if it sounds jumbled....
With all opposites in life...one often wonders where we stand...

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #18 on: June 28 2007, 09:10 am »
Nope... he was definitely talking to Yuui (our Fai) who is outside of the tower... We don't know if he came to Fai (who is inside the tower) first though before coming to Yuui and making the deal...

EDIT: I take back everything that I said... It makes sense to me now... Read on to Chapter 158 minna! hehehe..  :haha:
« Last Edit: June 28 2007, 09:33 am by Miescha Clayre »