AuthorTopic: Tsubasa OVA: Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS  (Read 203530 times)

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
Re: Tsubasa OVA: Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS
« Reply #620 on: January 20 2008, 03:26 am »
I'm saying it would matter. See, in AVI, there are different kinds of codecs, for instance, Huffyuv, DiVX, Xvid...it all depends on a certian codec which is whether or not WMM can take it. I'm guessing the file is an unsupported codec because even my virtual dub wouldnt take it. Downloading the right codec would solve the problem, but the problem is I have no idea what codec it needs....
I see. Heh, I'm such a n00b. WMM tells me to activate the download codecs automatically function when I try to import the file, so I did, but it still refuses to cooperate. =( Well, there's nothing to do expect hope that someone uploads it in a different format/codec then, I guess.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #621 on: January 20 2008, 03:38 am »
I see. Heh, I'm such a n00b. WMM tells me to activate the download codecs automatically function when I try to import the file, so I did, but it still refuses to cooperate. =( Well, there's nothing to do expect hope that someone uploads it in a different format/codec then, I guess.

If I find what codec it uses, I'll let you know. :)

lol sorry for the long time to reply...fell asleep....oh boy, Im never saying up til 5 AM to create another video ever again. XD

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #622 on: January 20 2008, 03:41 am »
Thank you, I appreciate it.

Hehe, anything for the art!
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #623 on: January 20 2008, 03:44 am »
Thank you, I appreciate it.

Hehe, anything for the art!

XD So true.....well off to work on Beneath the Rose....wait....NO...Must....resist...a nd ....SLEEP....XDD ...but the OVA has so many pretty scenes to AMV! :X

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #624 on: January 20 2008, 12:12 pm »
I know Shinsen-Subs is fast in subbing any new anime but I still waiting for The DATS sub. =3=  Can't wait for it~ <3

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline RenaRyuugu

• New Fan
  • The meaning of life isn't so meaningful....
« Reply #625 on: January 20 2008, 12:36 pm »
SAD! T_T Fye's eye been eaten >_< Dumb clone!

"Mokona Modoki's" rhymes with "KILLER Lolis"

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #626 on: January 20 2008, 03:16 pm »
I know Shinsen-Subs is fast in subbing any new anime but I still waiting for The DATS sub. =3=  Can't wait for it~ <3

Yeah....they're better...cuz what I saw from youtube, Shinsen subs called Subaru a girl. :X

Here's the revised version of Syaoran's Wish and....dum dum dum......DOWNLOAD! (Via Sendspace) ^_^
« Last Edit: January 20 2008, 03:56 pm by Kazemon15 »

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline RenaRyuugu

• New Fan
  • The meaning of life isn't so meaningful....
« Reply #627 on: January 20 2008, 06:20 pm »
yeah lol, when i read she, i was like wtf? i thought subaru boy. and why they name him subaru? name of a car =X

"Mokona Modoki's" rhymes with "KILLER Lolis"

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #628 on: January 20 2008, 07:09 pm »
OMG what? They called Subaru a GIRL? O__O Looks like they need to read Tsubasa manga and know whether Subaru is a HE or SHE. =3= That's why I don't like Shinsen-Subs. Uh...don't go flaming me, okay? Their translation are hard to understand and used such big words. They need to think of another fans out there too, who are not really good in English (like me LOL). Anyway, they has subbed many anime and must thank them for the credits. :3

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #629 on: January 20 2008, 08:07 pm »
Yeah....they're better...cuz what I saw from youtube, Shinsen subs called Subaru a girl. :X
But... but... Subaru has such a manly voice in the OVA (almost a bit too manly for my liking. I always imagine young Subaru with a soft, feminine voice). How can they possibly be so misstaken? I could understand if they had it wrong after reading only the manga, but the voice? There's no misstaking it as that of a woman.

Quote from: RenaRyuugu
and why they name him subaru? name of a car =X
Actually, both the character and the car are named after a star constellation. That's why the car's logo is a picture of stars, and it's also the reason why Subaru's twin sister (who sadly has made no appearance in TRC) is also named after a constellation.
Signifying nothing.

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #630 on: January 21 2008, 01:56 am »

I have a codec pack called CCCP (Combined community codec pack) and divx installed on my computer and I could import it to WMM. Maybe you could try to install CCCPand
see if it works for you too?

My thoughts on the second OVA, I really enjoyed watching it, it was like seeing everything for the first time when it was animated, really exiting and fun ^^ (sad too of course..) The animation was very good for the most of the time but I think that the first part was a little better, at least if you compare some parts. At some pics I think they animated the
eyes a little strange, and I thought it was a pity that the pic of Syaoran holding Sakura wasn't as pretty as in the manga(they weren't so close to each other in the OVA and Sakura's eyes are too close to each other)

. Another thing i thought about was that Sakura didn't cry as much as in the manga, and I didn't like her scream so much, a bit to high pitched >.<. I had imagined Fay's magic to be blue, not purple.. I sound very critical now don't I ^^; Okay here comes the some of the parts I liked, most of the fighting (it was cool :) ) though it was a pity that it ended so quickly,, Kurogane when he was holding Fay, Kamui when he hugged Subaru,  the scene in the beginning with Yuuko and Syaoran - and Syaoran while being teleported etc.. I can't come up with anything more right now but I liked this OVA very much anyways, Me and my sis managed to connect her computer to our TV, so we watched the OVA on the TV :D
« Last Edit: January 21 2008, 08:04 am by Sandra-chan »
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #631 on: January 21 2008, 05:24 am »
hey so i tried downloading the torrent for the subbed version but when I opened it there was no sound. is there a direct download somewhere?

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #632 on: January 21 2008, 07:02 am »
Quote from: Sandra-chan
I have a codec pack called CCCP (Combined community codec pack) and divx installed on my computer and I could import it to WMM. Maybe you could try to install CCCPand
see if it works for you too?
Thanks for the tip. Kazemon15 helped me out, but I'll look into that anyway. Hopefully it can help me avoid this kind of problem in the future.
Signifying nothing.

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #633 on: January 21 2008, 07:51 am »
^Oh I see, and no prob. ^^
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #634 on: January 21 2008, 08:01 am »
Another thing i thought about was that Sakura didn't cry very much, and I didn't like her scream so much, a bit to high pitched >.<. I had imagined Fay's magic to be blue, not purple.. I sound very critical now don't I ^^; Okay here comes the some of the parts I liked, most of the fighting (it was cool :) ) though it was a pity that it ended so quickly,, Kurogane when he was holding Fay, Kamui when he hugged Subaru,  the scene in the beginning with Yuuko and Syaoran - and Syaoran while being teleported etc.. I can't come up with anything more right now but I liked this OVA very much anyways, Me and my sis managed to connect her computer to our TV, so we watched the OVA on the TV :D
I agree with you hehe... I didn't like some things but the must was how they made Fay's magic... it looks like just a single ray with the cool signs "inside" that  can barely see and I was expecting this legendary pose hehe:

But well, I stil like it too ^o^

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #635 on: January 21 2008, 08:05 am »
^ Yeah me too :D
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #636 on: January 21 2008, 12:55 pm »
I really hope that the last OAD is going to be better than this one...
no more words to say.

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Morwen09

« Reply #637 on: January 21 2008, 01:51 pm »
Actually, I thought Sakura's scream was pretty amazing.  Yes, it was very high-pitched, but I thought it conveyed Sakura's utter desperation and terror for her Syaoran's life--when you're that upset, you do tend to lose control of your voice somewhat. 

By the way, Kazemon15, I really liked your AMV, particularly how you incorporated images from the manga. 

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #638 on: January 21 2008, 02:03 pm »
For the ones that wanted the subs in spanish, Crossed Destinies & Friki no Fansubs made it
http://www.reservoirchronicle.cjb.net/
http://www.sadame.org/fnf/

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #639 on: January 21 2008, 06:09 pm »
Actually, I thought Sakura's scream was pretty amazing.  Yes, it was very high-pitched, but I thought it conveyed Sakura's utter desperation and terror for her Syaoran's life--when you're that upset, you do tend to lose control of your voice somewhat. 

By the way, Kazemon15, I really liked your AMV, particularly how you incorporated images from the manga. 

Heh thank you! Glad you liked it.

And I agree....Sakura's scream = EPIC! XD

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart